youtube.com/watch?v=Rxy0_My08PY
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Write a story based on this picture:

grimes isn't good

She is user, why don't you like her?

i don't like pop/synthpop. plus her voice is annoying

james, he only gave me a grassy bum because it was fun to wrestle in the dark, nothing more, he is a very professional photographer.

Why tf do you guys keep posting this gremlin? Her musics chipmunk sounding bullshit too.

She's was born to finish music and she is succeeding in that. The fact you still listen to other musicians proves you are the real pleb here.

suck a dog pen15, faggot.

>tfw no grimes friend

Swan song is top tier

slimey hobgoblin general ((read: jobless neckbeards fapping to slimey hobgoblin and pretending to like her """music"""))

Definitely.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxy0_My08PY

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

does she want it? so to speak.

i keep telling her to stop making terrible music but she just lays there and gives me this dumb look

go die in a hole

Now lets dig you a grave so that you can stay underground and popular forever.

she looks like she's about to rip your soul out of your body here

so if by "it" you mean "soul", yes.

if by "soul" you mean life juice (aka semen) then I'd prefer she slurp it out nicely, after all I have been nice to her in these threads so she should return the favor at some point.

go away

Lol if this is the sort of post you'd call 'nice' than I'd rather not know what you'd define as naughty.

"can you rub sun cream on my back please?"

Grimes GONE SEXUAL

I'm the Grinch, I'm the Grinch motherfucker! I'm the Grinch!

Is she into watersports?

no get james to do it im not your fuckn maid

Congrats, you just missed an opportunity to lather her in your own man cream with her being none the wiser.

Winner for gayest yet least desperate comment of 2016.

Grimes is a retarded cunt and these generals deserve to be deleted

oh no i didn't get to sexually assault a girl

i'm so broken up

>your casual fuck friends will never peerpressure you into drinking piss

>Grimes is a retarded cunt
Examples.

Grimes didn't deserve the Polaris prize and I'm glad she didn't win it

why do you have this

Stop subconsciously describing your own faults, user - it's hella embarrassing for the both of us.

>furry
>water sports
>i-it's not gross! i-it's intimate
im sure you'd be saying that if he took a fat shit on your chest or cut his hand open and smeared blood on you

disgusting preversion.

you think girls aren't doing the same to you with their fluids every time they touch you? how adorable.

I said bye, you fucking moron. 1

that's a gross fantasy world you live in user.

i hope you have the common sense to not act out on your creepy disrespectful fetishes.

Anyone wondering why this user probably has no friends irl? Yeah - didn't think so...

Well, she's a pop artist for starters
Nice first grade insult fuckhead. Try harder next time.

bruh do you even know how the human body works tho

It wasn't an insult - it was a PSA.

stupid numale hipster, he wasn't insulting you he was stating facts.

>Well, she's a pop artist for starters
Go on.

Grimes threads are both entertaining and incredibly comfy.

you should explain

NEW VIDEOS ARE UP

GOGOGOGOGOGO

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

what about all the sexualizing stuff? is that for the real fans.

....yes......

Real fans don't even need to ask about that gross shit because they understand why it's wrong.

oh haha DAMN you go me!!!

I clicked on Embed, looked straight at the video thumb nail for a few seconds, then proceeded to commit Rick Roll suicide.

I just ignore it. It's entertaining to see it evolve from thread to thread, and some of it's actually pretty creative.

/grimes/ are such kind souls to fall for my feeble meme despite being antiquated beyond usefulness.

she sounds like a man in this one.

>mfw I unironically like this song now
grimes cover when?

also I just noticed that the modern trends of gelled undercuts and thick rimmed glasses feature in this video.

Thats weird, because hearing it again I feel like the song seems pretty bad it turns out, I used to like it.

ive never wanted to make a joke out of her and i let myself get upset over it like a fake fan, im an asshole for it

it's definitely repetitive and would probably be a lot better if it was about half as long, but the production and singing is pretty good.

lyrics are cringey but what can you expect from 80s pop tbqh.

I'm more concerned with how that single managed to become #1 on the billboard when it was literally his FIRST RELEASE.

The fuck, why does this exist

The real fans aren't pussies who can't take reading sexual comments. I mean we are in Waifu territory if you think "Mai angel Grimes can never be sexual Reee"

And it's gonna stay that way until the majority of posters call out the waifufags and drive them back to /r9k/, /s/, Cred Forums and /hr/. It starts with making a stand.

there's a reason people joke about things

james is not for sexual.

your shaming for caring, you're backwards

But these people who are into her sexually could care about her too. They aren't sending her pictures of their cock or even talking directly to her either.

how the fuck is objectifying and pissing on somebody caring about them, and not something like wanting to kill yourself because of being abused via proxy of somebody else being targeted. somehow though, im a pussy for caring.

It's called a sexual fantasy.

People are objects. The subject vs object dichotomy is a nonsense framework, and something that's already an object cannot be meaningfully objectified. It just is.

More like "Grime-lin."

you don't just show any object respect like you should people.

that's another human being. it's degrading to just minimalize their existence into something of pleasure.

you can't read minds. how do you know I'm not just pretending to recall a fantasy?

I have never actually had a sexual thought about grimes and I never plan to, I just replace the name with hers according to what waifu thread I am in. it's a free service and I deserve thanks.

True. Even though the logic and mechanics are the exact same underneath, on a higher level I haven't adopted a sociopath-like mode of function where I view people in a strictly mechanical I/O sense.

Well there we go for at least one person it is confirmed that she is nothing more than a Waifu then. (A Teddy Bear)

I know one way to really fuck with your minds, image people as toys from Toy Story (Not the actual characters).

People are black boxes. All we do is try to control their state and outputs such that it more favorably influences our own environmental inputs.

That's the core axiomatic basis of all motivation, even self destructive behaviors.

Really made me think

Is there anything wrong with picture?

It looks like Marina and the Diamonds , who looks like Charli XCX, who looks like Lorde?

I wouldn't say so. Aside from her vaguely crazed expression, and relatively impressive musculature.

So are we trying to talk around the fact that Grimes is ferking hot? : The Thread

don't mention her perky unmentionables.

she is definitely the most sexy artist of the decade

she is tall and too skinny which isn't that attractive. at least she has an attractive face

Oh my gosh she is so hot U don't even know. Her body makes (Me) want to shoot my ___ in under one second flat. She is just so goddamn just hot, she is way to hot to be in only the music industry ..? But whatever she want to do.

Tall and skinny is fine as long as she still has the right proportions in her physique as a whole, which Grimes certainly does.

>That waist
>Those hips
>Adequate breast size
And most importantly
>Shoulders, arms, and upper body have just the right degree of musculature while remaining distinctly feminine.
Too many slimmer women, or women in general, have tiny twig-like arms. Grimes does not.

I know, right? All the crazy stories that get created on /grimes/ are kinda fun to read.

she is not tall

>too skinny
which is perfect, just look at those legs