What are albums everyone else hates, but you secretly like

What are albums everyone else hates, but you secretly like.
[spoiler]Pic sadly related[/spoiler]

OP y

It's ok. I know I'm trash.

If You're Wondering and Put Me Back Together are decent songs. Can't Stop Partying doesn't deserve the bile it gets; it's one of the more tolerable songs. The rest is pretty much trash.

is it still contracontrarian to like this? i haven't been around here in a while

This

Everything Die Antwoord has ever done.

It's not good but the opening song is decent

>If You're Wondering
IMO the only good song off the album

I really like it, critics are retarded, it's a great album
Reflector, afterlife, awful sound, it's never over, all excellent AF tracks up there with their best album (the suburbs)

Include all BNL previous to this album (Stunt and before) as well.

It reminds me of teenagehood in the late 2000s. I love it too, but Love is the Answer is such a god-awful song that has no place on the album or in any of Weezer's discography, except maybe as a b-side

yup

People actually hate this? But it's their best album

I have a love for this album and 21st Century Breakdown that can't be stopped pretty much purely due to adolescent nostalgia

>secretly liking anything
What's it like being a pleb?

This album is pretty well liked here so youre good

You know what I meant user, don't take things out of context.

Good to know. Honestly I don't even know why in my group of friends it's such a poorly received album

Bruh. Side 2 is the best AF ever released. That's coming from a huge AF fanboy.

Me and Christgau the only ones out here.

No opinion on her other stuff but this is my favorite pop album ever.

First three songs are fun. Rest sucks. Better than Red, if that means anything.
Probably a 5/10 desu
Great record.

nostalgia is a hell of a drug

90s Jazz Bowie is the best Bowie.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

it's ok user I like it still too

everyone i know hates psytrance except me

Heard this album for the first time in our god given year of 2016, I like it. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug, but maybe it's comforting to know that there are new fans of this kind of shit every day.

>implying the steel drum in that isn't 10/10

Everyone hates this? It's my #1 pop album as well

but this is their best album... herecomesthenighttime.jpg

I dig the fuck out of this. I'm pretty sure everyone assumes it's top 40 pop trash "cuz the kids are listening to it".

I honestly think this album is great. Like, better than anything Weezer has ever made.

[spoiler]it's my favorite of their albums[spoiler]

[spoiler]well I fucked this up. I don't even know if spoilers work on Cred Forums[/spoiler]

Most Dream Theater albums, for nostalgic purposes.

Here's your (YOUUUUUU)

Hm? This and BLAM are their last great albums.

DT would be considered a goat band had they released only Images And Words, Metropolis pt. 2, Train Of Thought and Octavarium... But the rest of their stuff really makes them look bad

kek

luv this album man, so ahead of it's time
what did you think of her most recent?

I just see Marina & the Diamonds meme'd here to death. Wasn't sure if people were able to put the memes aside and respect TFJ.

I love the tunes, but the hamfisted politics didn't age well, especially since I'm not 15 anymore.

I'm convinced that most Nas fans either took Jay Z's opinion without listening to it or only listened to a couple of the bad tracks to affirm its low reputation. It's not a masterpiece, but it's nowhere near the worst rap album ever made. Also, I legit think Kingdom Come is pretty good. I'm prepared to get dumped on though.

It's not that bad
However the day I see that someone says this is the best Swans album is the day that I'm leaving this board

This is really not that bad

21CB is a much worse offender. I've never really considered American Idiot to be that political of an album, it really just has Holiday and the title track IIRC

Yeah most of the time when people use it as poor-quality-bait here no one buys it. It's just too good a stadium-rock pop-punk album.

But that's a good album user. A good teenage pop-emo album but still a good album.

Honestly MCR's first record, this and black parade are all great records. They're not Kid A but they fit such a brilliant niche.