What are some bands that are like Beach House, but better? Cocteau Twins come to mind

What are some bands that are like Beach House, but better? Cocteau Twins come to mind.

Braids are better

Fleetwood Mac

they aren't though

wtf

The Radio Dept.
Minor Victories have a similar sound but aren't really better

>they aren't though
t. pleb

>they aren't though

You're wrong though.

>What are some bands that are like Pink Floyd, but better? King Crimson comes to mind.

No band is better than Bitch House. They dropped two of the top ten aoty Last year. Rockers pleasers. Dream pop perfecionists. ASMRzionists. Turning-me-into-soundnists. Softlovelessweetistis. Automaticgoodists.

is this a bait?

For as much as some Cred Forumstards claim Beach House is unoriginal and derivative, there really is no band that sounds like them.

his entire posting history is a bait

this is true, I've been looking for music in the same realm as BH for a while and nothing is all that similar

Beach House was the final conclusion to dream pop. If you want something similar you have to look back at all the shitty rudimentary bands that they drew inspiration from. They're basically a combination of Julee Cruise's vocals and Yo La Tengo's melody, so try those bands.

btw is Victoria Legrand a he? Her voice sounds like the voice of a man who has spent his entire life trying to sound like a girl. Also look at those broad shoulders

THIS

Galaxie 500, Yo La Tengo, Most twee bands

I want to wear her cumfarts around my head like an astronaut helmet and then suffocate inside of it while she sings Levitation to me

>After midnight we could feel it all
>I'd go anywhere you want to
>You should see there's a place I want to take you
>When the train comes I will hold you (When the train comes I will hold you)
>Cause you blow my mind
>On the bridge levitating cause we want to
>When the unknown will surround you (When the unknown will surround you)
>There is no right time
>There is no right time

anybody else know this feel?

Holy shit she has 5 o'clock shadow. In the immortal words of David Bowie, I could do better than that.

There's nothing I want more than to cum inside her boipucci and then make her fart out a big cumfart bubble so that I can wear it around my head like an astronaut helmet and suffocate inside of it while she sings Levitation to me

Are you me from the future? How can you express my feelings this eloquently?

>has very little contact with women irl

D-do you think they have "fucked?"

Lower Dens sound kinda similar
but that might be mostly because Jana Hunter has similar voice to Victoria
check out their latest album if you havent

shes so fuckeable
oh mah goshhhhhhhh

Bloom and Depression Cherry are some of my favorite dream pop albums but I'm really hoping they do something somewhat different next album. Maybe more ambient would be nice.

>tfw you see a long haired Michael Bluth

>she
That's so kinky that you call him that.

Deerhunter, Mac DeMarco, Pity Sex(kinda)