Message girl on fb

>message girl on fb
>she takes a long time to reply
>replies and I ask a question
>day later she replies again
>now I'm sitting there and not sure if I really want to talk to her and start some whole dating thing when I'm just some chump with an idm mixtape and no job, money or anything

What album should I listen to for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmzhiphop.com/kim-catches-caitlyn-giving-kanye-west-oral-sex-in-pool-house/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't you take a hint by The girl doesn't want you

That actually wasn't the impression I got and it's my own hesitation that's giving me reservations. I could be totally wrong though. idk.

>She waits a day between replies

This. If she was interested, she would respond. You have a unique mix of autism and arrogance

The woman in question is clearly arrogant too, to be fair.

Do you actually think it'd take her literal days to reply if she was interested in you at all?
There's also no "dating" bullshit in the real world, there's chemistry and mutual interest which you had none of.
Please just jerk off and stop chasing girls, they'll start appearing out of nowhere once you're on your path to fulfil your destiny

yeah but it's pretty consistent. Im only like total 4 messages (including both parties) into this and her replies all come in the morning at 9 am while mine were in the evening so it's not that weird.

I asked her if she'd been reading anything interesting cause she's like a liberarian or something and her last message was a double message like a paragraph long.

how so?

it's someone from my high school. i might have asked her out once and been rejected but don't remember if I did or if it was someone else. In my experience people just straight up ignore when they don't like ppl in these situations. Idk. i probably am retarded I only decided to message her when I was high on a lark.

Also, I'm kind of being a dickhead cause when she waited so long the first time I saw it and decided I would also wait just as long inbetween, and I might have established a stupid pattern lol

what you need to do is call her up at 3am demanding to know why she waited a day to reply

that should get her interested

can't tell if that's really clever or you are just making a joke.

both actually, you're smart

>Playing the waiting game

kek

*don't actually do it tho lol

haya

yeah to recap, it's really no problem for me if she's not into me, but I actually think she kind of is and I'm more like fug I should be working on bleep bloops or getting a job or some shit why am I starting something I'm too fucked up for right now? Also I saw that picture on fb, I guess Ye got some action from Caitlin? accidentally saved a thumbnail but its kinda crazy mu isn't talking about that if it's true.

>tfw you weren't nearly as retarded as op when you were in high school
didn't save from crashing, burning and fucking up my first relationship completely though, so prepare for a rough fucking landing op

>Also I saw that picture on fb, I guess Ye got some action from Caitlin?
whaaaaaat

im not in highschool now. I really don't think I'm reading this wrong though. It's not out of the realm if she saw my message at 740PM and didn't want to talk at night that she'd wait for 9am to reply. She probably didn't want to talk at night or had to think about it or something. Im kind of the person who started the waiting game after that.

yeah sorry I saved a thumnail. I guess kim's filed for separation or something too. Dunno if it's true. Seems like it would be for whatever reason.

shit its real lmao
tmzhiphop.com/kim-catches-caitlyn-giving-kanye-west-oral-sex-in-pool-house/

I'm seeing an MS paint cartoon, Ms. Jenner is standing over a great American plain and someone says to him something like "wow after all those medals and bravely changing genders and being an international star, what is next for you to do? Like you've done so much"

to which he replies "I recon I better head west"

i just
i have no words, this is so meme it's actually frightening

i actually hope this thread dies and no-one notices because this place is gonna get fugly for weeks once they catch on

I'm a guy and I do that sometimes when I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone. Doesn't mean I dislike the person writing.

she doesn't like you
Move on
when this girl wanted my dick she was texting me good morning and good night for 3 weeks straight

Send her 600 emails by the time she replies again.

What the fuck? She looks like a fucking burn victim.

well, she looks like you're mom

>mfw you are now the burn victim

rekt