I'm seeing AnCo tonight, what should I expect?

I'm seeing AnCo tonight, what should I expect?

Water curses

The sound of water splashing used in musical ways

sweaty men
don't get too excited, it's good, but it's not blow your mind good.
seen them twice this year, 7/10/6/10

I got two vinyl copies of painting with.

Quints and I break em over my knee on stage

If you're into the music it should be very enjoyable. Painting With sounds better live than in studio mostly. Also expect cringey fans shouting shit like "WHERE'S DEAKIN??"
I saw them twice this year and both times I had a blast, especially as I got to meet Panda and Geo after the second one.

IT STILL MOVES

Psychedelic Diarrhea hitting a windshield.

Paul?

I plan on going to see them in November with two other people. Both of them are deadheads who have never listened to animal collective.
Should i be scared Cred Forums?

Corona Capital?

dallas bro?

nothing good they are awful live

More of a rough around the edges, improvisational feel with a lot of interesting transitions between songs

>has probably never seen them live

i may go to that show with this qt girl i've been talking to who likes anco

OP, I saw them on this tour.

Expect a fun, tight, well-polished show. Their setlist is neat, expect some surprises. Jeremy Hyman from slasher flicks is the drummer on this tour, he adds some nice energy. You're gonna enjoy it

Painting with translates live better than any of there albums as a whole. It's going to be lit senpai

When I saw them the crowd was mild until they played daily routeen and floridada and everyone went crazy

How much of it is from Painting With compared to older stuff? I bought tickets and I'm really hoping to hear more than just their newer stuff

an incredible performance of daily routine

4 or 5 non painting with songs

nice. i havnt seen them before. did meet a cute grill at their last dj set so its safe to say the band appeal pretty equally to both genders

deadheads are generally ok. hippy type people so they'll probably enjoy it

Are they still touring for Painting With or are they just on a general tour? Seeing them in NY in November and am hoping for more variety than that.