Need to buy new headphones. What do you guys have?

Need to buy new headphones. What do you guys have?

I have those

those and hd598s

don't listen to retards calling them memes, people buy them for a reason and it's not the same reason people buy shit like beats or bose

which one is better: m50x or hd598?

get the m40s instead, they're cheaper and better

m50x are closed back, hd598s are open...it kinda comes down to preference and where you plan on using them.

m50x are more bassy, hd598 are a great neutral pair. also, hd598 are comfy af. you can forget they're on your head. if you plan on strictly home use, i recommend the hd598 unless you prefer the pumped up bass or need closed backs.

audio technica is a meme

I've got these, they're by no means perfectly neutral but I love them for listening. They fit my head perfectly and I wear em almost all day but I have heard others say they were uncomfortable so I guess that ones subjective

M50s are a meme get DT770s if you want closed back headphones

I have those and I like them a lot.

Love the m50x aside from them getting uncomfortable after awhile. Only slightly expensive headphones I own so I know nothing else.

You can get velour pads online for like 20 bucks

i run ath-m70x that were like $200 ish, not terrible,

I use a Fidelio X2, got it for 260 few months back.

Unrelated to OP's question but what does Cred Forums think of Audeze Sine?

I recently bought a pair and it's honestly the first pair of headphones that I've been genuinely satisfied with

how do you like them?

I got the SHP9500s and I think they're great, how do those compare?

Just got these a couple days ago and they're so good.

I use audio technica MSR7's. I upgraded from the original M50's; it's a big improvement in sound, design and style.I think they're available for $199 USD on amazon. I got them for $270 AUD.

this

why are they better?

>hd598s
I've considered getting these for a long while now, but I heard you need an amp for them, is that true?

more neutral

Because they are less popular, therefore automatically better

Nope

for entry level audiphil mixing one can still rely on akg 240 mkII.

Also a meme because you need an amp to power the beyerdynamics

probably gonna buy the hd598 then

Would you recommend upgrading from the M50s to those? My m50s still work, but im a little tired of them and could go for something with a better soundstage.

100% of my listening with headphones are done at home so the leaking sound won't be an issue. Do they sound a lot better or should I spend a little more money when upgrading? I'd want to be able to tell a difference

DT990