ALRIGHT THAT'S IT. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH ALL THE SO CALLED "MEMES"...

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH ALL THE SO CALLED "MEMES". I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING RIDICULED FOR MY TASTE IN MUSIC (Twenty One Pilots, Metallica, the list goes on...) AND YOU ALL BETTER SAY YOUR FUCKING PIECE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. I HATE COMING HERE ONLY TO BE TOLD TO GO FUCK MYSELF AND I THINK YOU ALL COULD BENEFIT FROM SEEING A GODDAMN SHRINK BECAUSE YOU ALL SEEM TO BE SCHIZO LOSERS WHO DO NOTHING BUT SHIT ON OTHER POEPLES MUSIC. WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO MAKE AN ALBUM AND SEE HOW THAT STACKS UP AGAINST THE "MEMES" THAT YOU SO OFTEN MAKE OTHERS FEEL BAD FOR LIKING? THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW Cred Forums I MEAN IT. I WANT TO SEE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU NEEL BEFORE MY GLORIOUS MUSICAL TASTE AND GROVEL AT MY FEET AS I LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC ACTION.

Do you wish you could turn back time? To the good ol days?

HAHA REAL FUNNY, I ACTUALLY THINK THAT IS ONE OF THEIR WEAKER SONGS SO NICE FUCKING TRY BUDDY

I hope you die

I think he's getting stressed out.

Post chest

OH AND ANOTHER THING. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU CALLING PEOPLE Ă„UTISTIC AND OR THE N*GGER WORD? i]IT MAKES YOU ALL SEEM LIKE UNEDUCATED COO CLUCKS CLAN MEMBERS.

WHY WOULD I DO THAT? IM NOT EVEN A GIRL?

woowoaoah wowowoah you're falling you should be taking your time on your raiaiaiaide

RREEEEEEE

FUCK YOU, YOU'RE EXACTLY WHO I;M TALKING ABOUT. ALL YOU DO IS TELL ME TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DISPLACING ME LIKE THOSE POOR SYRIANS.

Hey, thanks for the (You), I needed it!

YOU FUCKING CUNT. DON'T PLAY STUPID WITH ME. IM SO FUCKING SICK OF YOUR KIND RUINING MY DAYS BY CSLLING ME A KEK OR Ă„UTISTIC, SERIOUSLY HOW ARE THOSE EVEN INSULTS? ARE YOU JUST AFRAID AND ANGRY THAT MY TASTE IS SO MUC MORE "PAtRICIAN"" THAN YOU'RES?

agreed, this site is so pretentious and overly comfortable with calling people racial slurs. My wife's son happens to be black and I take great offense to this words

very nice fresh pasta

I'M NOT LETTING YOU FUCKERS WALLK ALL OVER ME ANY MORE. IM GOING TO PERSONALLY COME TO YOUR HOMES AND FORCE YOU TO APOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID TO ME OVER THEE PAST 4 MONTHS.
THIS ISN'T PASTA? IT'S A POST YOU IMBICIL

if not pasta u need serious help also ur taste in music is trash so go get some help :)

but otherwise good pasta material

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like DJ Aaron Ellis and Montie - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

NO I THINK YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP. WHAT THE FUCK IS PASTA? I DON'T GET IT. I DIDN'T EVEM MENTION SPAGHETTI.
NO, THIS IS THE KIND OF "MEME" SPEAK I HATE. YOU SHOULD DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE I'M NOT ONE OF THOSE "MEME"-ERS. AND I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF EVER BECOMMING ONE EITHER.

I agree with you OP. They just don't understand heathens like us.

I'M ASSUMING THIS IS A JAB AT ME REFFERING TWENTY ONE PILITS? I CAN;T STAND YOUR AWFUL ATTEMPTS AT HUMOR Cred Forums. YOU BORE ME TO DEATH AND YOU ALL SHOULD REALIZE THAT YOUR GOING TO PAY ONE DAY. THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU

Please don't make any sudden moves, OP. You don't know half of the abuse I've been through on this board.

Meant to quote you, sorry my fellow sufferer.

WHY WOULD I NOT MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVES? ALSO I THINK I DO KNOW WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUH BECAUSE IVE SEEN IT FIRST HAND

how are you gonna make us pay, OP?

OK NOW WE OUT OF HERE
TOODLES TO YOU BITCHES

I ALREADY SAID

cant distinguish this bait from a real retard good job

lol you're truly mad.

NEETS (such as I) should be at the top

THAT ID COME TO YOUR HOME AND MAKE YOU APOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING THAT Cred Forums HAS SAID TO ME OVER THE PAST 4 MONTHS
YOU'RE THE RETARD YOU FUCK
YEAH NO SHIT, DID YOU READ WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING

>Twenty One Pilots, Metallica
Metallica is good though

YEAH I KNOW, BUT SINCE Cred Forums LIKES TO HATE EVERYTHING THAT HAS A LARGE AUDIANCE I GET HATED FOR EVEN MENTIONING LIKING ST. ANGER. IT'S RIDICULOS

Thanks for the giggles m8 but please

>>r/music

Then you're fucking retarded.
You too.

i'll say it again for the last time, you need serious help and your taste is trash 21 pilots is trash and thats reality now try to better yourself or stay retarded as you are now

Metallica is trash after the black album but TOP has some decent songs

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, LIKE YOUR REFERRING ME TO GO TO REDDIT LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF BAD THING. WELL I GOT KNEWS FOR YOU PAL, AT LEAST ON REDDIT I'M NOT CALLED A AUTISTIC CHILD

Starting spamming it subtly so that Cred Forums accepts after a while.

OH TRUST ME, I WILL.

WHY DO I NEED TO BETTER MYSELF AT THE FACT THAT I LIKE A CETAIN BAND???? YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST WHO TRIED TO PUT ME ON THORAZINE. I HOPE YOU CAN SWIM WITH BRICKS TIED AROUND YOUR ANKLES MOTHER FUCKER

THANKS A BUNCH Cred Forums, I GOT SO FUCKING WORKED UP ABOUT YOU ASSHOLES THAT I PUNCHED A FUCKING HOLE IN MY WALL. YOU SHITHEADS SHOULD REALLY LEARN TO NOT BE SO GODDAMN JUDEMENTAL.

git halp and some meds

i'm dead serious

YOU'RE GOING TO BE DEAD-DEAD YOU STUPID CUNT. I'M NEVER GOING TO BE A MEDICATED ZOMBIE AGAIN. I STARTED FLUSHING ALL MY PILLS DOWN THE TOILET AND I'VE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE. MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP AND MEDS.

WHY ARE YOU TORMENTING ME? THIS IS LITERALLY HELL ON EARTH AND I'M STUCK IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE OF IT ALL. GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Nigga just turn off the screen.

I CAN'T IT'S A LAPTOP. TO TURN OFF THE SCREEN I'D HAVE TO TURN OFF THE ENTIRE SYSTEM AND THEN I COUL'D'NT GET MY WORK DONE. WHAT BAD FUCKING ADVICE

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I JUST FUCKING KICKED MY WALL AND I THINK I BROKE MY TOE. FUCK YOU Cred Forums

Kek

IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY. I DON'T HAVE FUCKING INSURANCE AND I CAN LITERALLY SEE THE FUCKING BONE

kek thats hilarious

GODDAMNIT NO ITS NOT, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO ASK MY DOCTOR FOR MORE FUCKING PAINKILLERS BECAUSE I FLUSHED THEM ALL

Could you maybe post a chart with your favorite albums? I wouldn't mind helping you bring better tastes to Cred Forums... really tired of having only friends irl that "get" me and my appreciation of the arts.

post pics

PLEASE DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME

>tfw someone actually thought this was funny when they hit post

>tfw someone actually thought people cared about their opinion when they put their trip code on

kneel* ftfy

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

THANK YOU ANONYMOUS, I'M IN THE SAME BOAT HERE, I CANNOT STAND ALL THE SO CALLED"MEMES" ANY FUCKING MORE.

Pics or it didn't happen

certain people ask me recs because they recognize my taste

at least you're aware no one cares enough about you :*

nice meme

bump

>people posted in this tryhard's thread

you've been rused

>you bumbped it
huh really makes u think

IT'S NOT A FUCKING MEME YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT

I always thought that was Cher reference

OKAY I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL, THEY FORCED ME TO TAKE MY MEDICATION AND NOW I HAVE A COPAY OF NEARLY $875 I FUCKING HATE YOU Cred Forums YOU'RE LITERALLY RUINING MY LIFE WITH YOUR MEMES

These kids don't understand TOP and what their music means to people and them, they are just going with trends and it makes me angry.. I don't like stressed out but I think they should still respect what stressed out means.. It's not a happy song it's emotional.. Evrey one knows that's what TOP is an emotional duo band.. Sirousley.. This frustrated me, I hate it when people treat TOP like their music is supposed to happy. -_- If you disagree I don't understand love to hear your opinion. ^-^

TOP is about respecting each other and loving each other.. TOP is a family rember that.

I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTAND, TOP IS THE ONLY MUSIC THAT CAN CALM ME DOWN WHEN I'M SUFFERING A MANIC EPISODE. I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS BUT I DON'T LIKE THE MEMES THAT/MU/ CONSTANTLY THROWS AT IT. THAT BEING SAID I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY POSITION, YOU SEEM LIKE ONE OF THE GOOD ONES. THANKS

entertaining troll but only for a while

THE ONLY "TROLL" IN THIS IS THE FUCKING MEME MAKERS THAT CAUSE ME TO ACT LIKE I DO