My pulsating dick

Trap XD

Anything except pop punk

trap rap

gamelan

Based taste

there's a dickgirl at my uni that listens to anime OSTs

is she hot?

The sound of my dick smashing their ass.

>she

Traps don't have breasts though

The sound of my ass smashing their dicks

Marina and the Diamonds, because she looks like one herself

50 years ago we would've locked up these freaks and not enable their mental illness. This is degeneracy through and through, yet the general public is embracing these "people" when really they should be seeking therapy.

>degeneracy is bad

enjoy your dull and funless life user

if you weren't such a faggot maybe they'd let you fuck them

Okay grandpa. Go back to Cred Forums. We'll over here sucking girlcock and you can't stop us.

Yes but 50 years ago we didn't have cute guys who look like girls.

?

And that's a bad thing? I never understood this fetish. It runs so rampant on Cred Forums. Girls are fine how they are.

maybe because you're a boring person

that's just a matter of taste

[spoiler]I mean to say you're a pleb[/spoiler]

ill laugh as i die from nuclear fall out as god nukes this shit hole sodom and gomorrha 2.0

rest in peace, me. to the rest of you, die slowly.

>implying you don't want a girl with a dick

>le green day is bad meme

>le 'objective fact is a meme' meme

your ad hominems are only structuring my point that you're insecure about your sexuality and refuse to believe that you are indeed homosexuals.

wow Im starting to love traps even more than women

I'm bisexual.

>le "my opinion is fact lolo" meme

you mean gay

If you were born a man, you will always be a man, no matter how much you cover up your insecurities with makeup, and fake body parts. You need to seek help and not from a quack psychiatrist who promotes this unscrupulous behaviour. There is a mental disorder on display, and you are all enabling and parading them around when there needs to be help and action taken.

I don't refuse or believe jack shit, I know I'm a homo

you're just jealous because people are enjoying life and you clearly don't

false

why are so many anti-social internet boys becoming girls...
hmmm

jews probably

not liking one shit band isnt indicative of good taste

So if you are acknowledging they have a mental illness and insinuating they should be locked up for it in the same sentence? So everyone with mental illness should be locked away and shunned by society? Cool.

What did they mean by this?

I'll just put this here...
>_>

no, but everyone with mental illness should be promoted to share their mental illness and be embraced for it? schizo rights when? animal fucker rights when?

and here we are, replying to bait

Holy shit love

Shizchophrenics have rights. Why shouldn't they have rights?

true

you know there are some mental illness who are dangerous for the public and themselves but homosexuality(if you wanna call that a illness) sure isn't.