We can all agree this is unironically a 10/10 right

we can all agree this is unironically a 10/10 right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEiVnNNpJLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a 10, but easily a 9 or 8

can we fuck. its most likely a solid 7, you know its going to get better. nothing is a 10, apart from AFX or BOC

Stressed out is the best song on the album, and even that is watered down radio content with bland lyrics. The rest of the album is downright bad, cringey or uninteresting.
youtube.com/watch?v=MEiVnNNpJLA
You can't listen to that and tell me that's good or at least didn't make you wince.

>apart from AFX or BOC
bait

Im so sick of fantano drones that can't come up with a single original thought or criticism.

Haven't even seen his review, I used to like the album about a year ago. Can't stand it now.

Ah, so you did the ole "magically change your opinion for absolutely no reason totally has nothing to do with realizing what the general critical and popular reception was guise stop"

I stopped hanging around with girls who died their hair and cut themselves too, started listening to different music. That kind of thing. It's like how I stopped liking radiohead, although I don't think their that bad. Taste changes.

reminds me of Hybrid Theory

Holy fuck please end your life. Can't stand these low-testosterone faggots and their cancerous following

Fuck off, tumblr

So you're admitting to liking stuff solely based on your social context

Wow

Music for people who wish they had actual problems.

THIS

I got into that music through other people, I don't like it soley based on social context.
I realize I don't like it now, just expressing that opinion
Problem with that?

what is this meme
I was on Cred Forums few days ago for the first time and I'm still confused as fuck

I really don't get the hype once I have heard one of there songs once i really don't feel the need to hear it again.

They honestly are a really different band but at the same time really bland if that makes sense.

Oh, a newfriend. The memes in this board are:
>ONE MAN
>I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIIIIST
Just spew those everywhere and you're fine.

can we all agree that this meme needs to end

Yes

It's not a 10/10, but I'd say maybe an 8/10. Like the other anons said, almost nothing is a 10/10, but I'd say their other album Vessel is a 9/10

Who gives a shit/10

All of you in this thread are a waste of oxygen

These threads are like Ayn Rand threads on /lit/ circa 2010.

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH ALL THE SO CALLED "MEMES". I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BEING RIDICULED FOR MY TASTE IN MUSIC (Twenty One Pilots, Metallica, the list goes on...) AND YOU ALL BETTER SAY YOUR FUCKING PIECE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. I HATE COMING HERE ONLY TO BE TOLD TO GO FUCK MYSELF AND I THINK YOU ALL COULD BENEFIT FROM SEEING A GODDAMN SHRINK BECAUSE YOU ALL SEEM TO BE SCHIZO LOSERS WHO DO NOTHING BUT SHIT ON OTHER POEPLES MUSIC. WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO MAKE AN ALBUM AND SEE HOW THAT STACKS UP AGAINST THE "MEMES" THAT YOU SO OFTEN MAKE OTHERS FEEL BAD FOR LIKING? THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW Cred Forums I MEAN IT. I WANT TO SEE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU NEEL BEFORE MY GLORIOUS MUSICAL TASTE AND GROVEL AT MY FEET AS I LAUGH AT YOUR PATHETIC ACTION.

Not an argument.

>this thread

More like music for people that wish their lives were more complex. Twenty One Pilots make the most marketable of music for the most boring of people.

I have trouble even rating my favorite albums 10/10, nevermind 21 Pilots's worst album

Album is like a 3

>Ride, Stressed Out, and Heavydirtysoul were the only good songs on there

If they made an EP out of those 3 songs then it would be an 8/10 but thats only because Heavydirtysoul had some pretty boring parts

Fuck off

you're fueling the meme

tear in my heart and message man are the only songs that are written well

apart from Autechre
Fixed that for ya, honey. BoC are nice, but not a 10, AFX isn't anywhere near a 6.

add Farily Local and you have a solid 8/10 EP. Shame they don't go for their heavier sound more often. Hometown is an alright song too

Not that anyone actually gives a fuck but I finally listened to the full album and this is my rating of the album track by track.

Though We Don't Believe What's On TV was my highest rated song, my favorite moment altogether was the last minute of the album.

I'd be surprised by anyone that said it was objectively bad. I personally don't care much for their style of music, but I can still appreciate it. The musicality is good, the lyrics are good, it is objectively good whether I like it or not.

Personal 4/10, objective 7-8/10.

>we can all agree this is unironically a 10/10 right
you mean 10 as in the age of people who listen to it?

the meme is this album is horrible and it's not a funny meme but they've been spamming it since april

All of them are shit.

Hi, Montie, I've tried to get you to notice me the last few months. I'd just like you to know, all memes and "REEEE FUCKING TRIPFAGS KEKEKEKEKEKKE" aside, you are a beautiful human being. You have good taste in music. Ur funny bb.