Which generation is Vaporwave more appealing to?

Which generation is Vaporwave more appealing to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/25/millennials-overtake-baby-boomers/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/03/here-is-when-each-generation-begins-and-ends-according-to-facts/359589/
nytimes.com/2015/09/20/fashion/move-over-millennials-here-comes-generation-z.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MN23lFKfpck
youtube.com/watch?v=_b6hYxJhBFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck made this image?
They need a fucking boot to the face.

millennial detected

>teens and tweens
>self-reliant realists

nigga wut?

a millenial made it to troll other millennials

how are teenagers self-reliant?

this is some pretty weak bait

>gen z aka the internet tumblr generation
>self-aware
>realist
>self-reliant
>not entitled, idealist, dependent

w e w

>tfw three more months and I would've been Generation Z instead of this meme generation

>everyone taking this bait

5 months for me dude.
i feel you

>tfw I'm Generation Z

>self-aware
>realist
lmao
MOMMY WHERES MY NEW IPHONE I NEED IT OR ELSE I KILL MYSELF

kek

Gen Z masterrace reporting in.

>you spend your days discussing taste in music with people born in 1998

how does it feel knowing that you'll be the ones who'll pay for everyone's sins?

I burned a copy of Floral Shoppe a while back and accidentally left it in my grandmothers car. She really liked it.

>MFW according to the pic millennial women have thicc booties

why would you make generation z only 6 years?

kek'd

>gen-y grew up with the media stereotype that they're all worthless piles of shit, because the baby boomers needed somewhere to project their failures and insecurities
>gen-z are going to grow up with the media stereotype that they learned from gen-y's mistakes and did everything better than millenials, even if it isn't true
Millenials btfo

>Anonymous 09/21/16(Wed)23:11:06 No.67975828▶
>File: PW_5X2mb.jpg (12 KB, 229x214)
> (OP)
>>MFW a

>thicc meme

its called fat you pleb

>hates meme generation
>posts feels guy meme pic
>mfw

>Self Aware
>Persistent
>Realist
>Innovative
>Self-Reliant

Who the fuck made this? Certainly not I

>muh generation wars
oh no the new people are fucking everything up damn they're gonna cause the fall of western civilization as we know it if we don't stop it

Each generation of teens rebels against their parents.

Millennials are complete fucking garbage as people. Narcissist and lazy, always whining for more handouts.

AND SO to rebel against their millennial parents.... Gen Zs have to be good people. They have to be the BEST people. So they do their best to be considerate, altruistic and hardworking.
They are probably going to be remember as the second coming of the greatest generation.

the parents skip a generation

I'm pretty sure gen z birth dates are 1995 to 2015, the picture is inaccurate. I could be wrong though.

Every 12-18 I've ever met has been a little shithead, myself included.

You should try comparing their shitheadedness to the SHIT-FUCKING-HEADedness of the millennials.

Probably because they're fucking teenagers

>self-aware
this is unironically true

teenagers nowadays are really un-teenagery. Like the immaturity and whininess is gone and replaced with a distant, ironic, sarcastic immature whininess. Probably because they're less sheltered due to the Internet.

This.

I think it would make sense to cut it off at 1998 considering that everyone on Cred Forums was born in 1997 and they will get offended if they are put into Gen Z.

Yeah, it's like
It used to be
>I'm a TEENAGER I have to rebel against my parents! I won't do what's expected of me!

Now it's
>I guess I'm a TEENAGER, have to rebel against my parents now, that is what is expected of me after all... Oh look at me, I'm so rebelling... groan *hanging out ironically*

switch that around

Underage faggot detected MODS

>considering that everyone on Cred Forums was born in 1997
to be this naive...

millennial detected

lmao, Z is even more fucked than we are.

>Being offended for being put into gen Z
>Not being offended for being put into MILLENIALS

does the person who made this realise people born in 97 turn 19 this year right?

Anyone who calls young people as a whole entitled already has a boot in the face and they're licking it. God forbid we complain about neoliberals ruining the economy

Boomers and Millennials are mirror images of each other and both suck dick

Aren't Generation Z the children of Generation X for the most part?

Do you realize that this is probably from last year?

millenials never had the opportunities as boomers, there's a difference. We're trying to blaze a trail out of this shit fest #Trumpstheonlywaytogo

>implying trump would blaze a trail anywhere other than back to the segregationist 50s
>>>r/redpill

I like how you confidently posted all of that as if it were based on anything other than your journal entries about millenials

We're all dead anyway, who gives a shit?

why did you quote him that way u fucking weirdo

Wrong.

>mfw gen z master race

>millennials will defend this

guys, the joke is obviously that the same traits are percieved as positive or negative depending on which of the arbitrary labels you fall under

Nah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/25/millennials-overtake-baby-boomers/
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/03/here-is-when-each-generation-begins-and-ends-according-to-facts/359589/
nytimes.com/2015/09/20/fashion/move-over-millennials-here-comes-generation-z.html

Millennials go to at least 1995-1999 and most people put them even higher

>tfw 19 but born in 1997
What am i?

Why do Millenials do that whoop in all their music?

youtube.com/watch?v=MN23lFKfpck

This whoop. its dumb and annoying but they don't want to keep it out because they need familiarity in their music because its more comforting to the generation who wants to play life safe

Holy shit, finally somebody noticed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_b6hYxJhBFs

Why would anyone literally defend Gen Z in this thread? You need to be 18 to post on this board

redpill me on festering nigger diarrhea

>Left holding the bag masterrace.

I made a vapor wave album in like an hour
I slowed down songs from ps2 games and added a bunch of random titles
will release when emperor trump is elected