Your thoughts on this MBTI rec chart that Cred Forums made a few months ago?

Your thoughts on this MBTI rec chart that Cred Forums made a few months ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

careerplanner.com/MBTI/What-Do-The-Letter-Codes-in-Myers-Briggs-Mean.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do all the letters stand for again

careerplanner.com/MBTI/What-Do-The-Letter-Codes-in-Myers-Briggs-Mean.cfm

>tfw INFJ

I can definitely get behind this choice.

Was the ESTJ one supposed to be a joke?

>mfw INFP
>mfw I find Nick Drake boring

Probably a good choice though I dunno
Either Pink Moon or Pinkerton

not feeling INFP

I'm an ENFP and I hate AnCo

Kid A feels more like an INFP album to me

Other than that, good stuff

ENTP and I've never listened to that album

>INTP master race
feels good man

t. INTJ

I would probably like this album if there wasn't a massive veil in the frequency response

INTJ we out here and pretty lonely

I'm INTP and I don't like Radiohead. The song Creep is ironically more relatable to me than their "complex, intellectual" shit. Trout Mask Replica is probably the best on here. I like when complex and multifaceted works are also not completely up their own ass and taking themselves super seriously, and TMR might be the epitome of that kind of aesthetic value.
Hello buddy man.
Do you guys like black metal?

INTP master race, kid a is ok

>Am ISFP
>Loveless is my all time favourite album
Perfect

>he thinks most radiohead tracks are 'complex and intellectual'
How do even people who don't care for radiohead put them on a pedestal like this?

>tfw INTJ
>favorite album is Pet Sounds

>mfw ENTJ
>Fav album is White Light/White Heat

INTJ I don't like that album

I'd rather have Pet Sounds than SftB

>only like Kid A
>personality aligns exactly with it

A prog rock album would be better fit with ISTJ

More accurate version

>be INTP
>somehow shit at math
>hate kid a
Taken multiple MBTI tests always INTP but idk

I put those words in quotes because I meant it sarcastically, and because that seems like how they're perceived.
I'm shit at math too.
The INTP is one of the two on here I've started listening to before so you may be onto something.

INTP here, I don't like Radiohead very much

literally me

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I'm great at math.

Friendly reminder that this is basically just astrology

entp, don't listen to much rap though i used to listen to some eminem

i'll look into madvillainy but CHANCES ARE i won't like it

>all people of the same mbti must have the same mathematical abilities

what are INTJ & INTP

the cognitive functions add legitimacy to the theory, but I agree that the 4 letter typing is mostly bullshit

I'm an ISFP and I hate Loveless.

In short-Cred Forums fucked things up again and i'm not surprised

>INTJ
Morton Feldman - FLUX Quartet - String Quartet No. 2
>INTP
Meme - Chitotetochi

I'm an INTP and I detest Radiohead.

no not really, this charting business is kinda silly categorizing music

It may not necessarily be true, but it's a little different from astrology in that it takes into account your people's patterns of behavior that were studied over time and generalizes them into 16 types. Your type is whatever one you're closest to based on your own patterns of behavior. Rather than astrology which says "you were born on this day so you act like this"

Also I'm INFJ but I've never heard Spirit of Eden. I'll check it out and see what I think. I agree with a lot of this though, especially ENTP, ENFP, ISFP and ESFJ. I'm not sure how I feel about INTP or ISFP though

again this is silly, I am silly we are all silly fug

>INFP-T
Bryter Layter?

INTP, not into Radiohead and Lust for Life is one of my favourite albums. The whole idea of relating music to Myers-Briggs types is ridiculous anyway, it's just someone applying their totally subjective opinions to a set of categories that are in real terms almost meaningless.

It wouldnt be that ridiculous if it was linked to music that directly dealt with things theyre likely to have as hobbies. Ie. Songs about a scientific worldview for INTP but that would be lame also

How the fuck is SWANS intj? we are supposed to be emotional fedoras, not edgy spergs.

MBTI is horoscope tier pseudoscience.

I'm ISTJ and do enjoy rain dogs, not really my favorite album or anything though

>6 months ago, INTP
>4 months ago, ISTP
>2 months ago, ENTP
>now, ISFP

Has anybody else had this?
Does that mean lackluster personality or just too young lad?

This is dumb

INTP

It's because it's a shit test that doesn't actually mean anything. Your Myers-Briggs type means as much as your zodiac sign.

> a test that asks a host of questions and categorizes personality type gives vague suggestions on possible carreer pathsis equally informative to something that predicts the future based on your mobth of birth

Myers briggs is stupid but when you exagerate you make the side your on sound wrong

>album covers aren't perfect squares

INTP
MPP

INTJ here, good but far from being my favorite Swans album.

ITT: Retards say "I'm personality type and I dislike album" as if your personal preference makes any difference in the albums representing said personality type. Also ITAOTS should be INTP and Kid A is INFJ.

i don't really know how is kid a connected to INTP (my type) maybe i should listen it but putting attention of the lyrics.

rate
never listened to jay zee

I'm ISTP and I hate that album.

Mine changes almost every time I do it
ESTP to ISTP to ISTJ to every NT and back to ISTJ