ITT: Great bands with terrible singers

ITT: Great bands with terrible singers

>thinking dave mustaine is a bad singer

Zakk Wylde is a great singer but I like him more in Pride & Glory than BLS. He definitely pulls off the southern sound much better than the metal vocals he's doing in BLS

SYSTEM OF A DOWN

hot homos, bad music.

Radiohead.

Sad but true

U

yeah no

Ozzy's voice isn't good but I wouldnt have it any other way so I can't really call it bad.

Are you fucking Kidding me

>good bads

>le james labrie can't sing meme

hahaha he's literally the only talented person left on that band now that portnoy left

He can sing, he just sounds like a girl

Listen to some live gigs where he tries to sing the higher notes.

>great band

In megadeths defense dave didnt want to be he singer, and you try singing and playing guitar like he does

Led Zeppelin
Coheed and Cambria

>Led Zeppelin

king diamond. fuck this guy's voice, its not impressive, not at all. four octave my scrotum

Probably deafhaven.

I feel like his voice really fits the music though. Yeah objectively speaking not a great voice, but in the context it fits really well I couldn't imagine the Ozzy records any other way.

How about shit bands with great singers?

>Coheed and Cambria
nope

big brother and the holding company

I'm so annoyed that Chris Cornell wastes that godlike voice on such furiously mediocre music.

Ozzy was perfect for this band, no great vocalist, but not bad at all either. Listen to Changes.

>band with bad singer
>led zeppelin

LOL fuck off mate

Ozzy's voice was unique. Definitely not to my taste but you can't say it's not instantly recognisable.

100% agree with Zeppelin. I'd like them so much more if they had Geddy Lee or Freddie Mercury as their vocalist. Robert Plant's voice makes me cringe so much.

You make me cringe so much

I'm sorry. ; ;

I hope you are trolling.

Sabbath is one of those bands where the vocals might not be "good" or pleasant, but they inextricably suit the music, like the rolling stones.

Only thing to prevent me going full rush is geedy lee vocals (the same with mercyful fate and king diamond). Those are cringe as fuck. Robert plant is fucking great.

>Coheed and Cambria

genesis after peter gabriel left

>Led Zeppelin
I actually agree with this one. We're already assuming that LZ were ever a "great" band (imo an accolade they have not earned) and Plant is fucking unbearable in most vocal situations. He basically single-handedly ruined the first LZ album because of his retarded vocals

one of the more obvious ones

wait I thought it was just lou reed doing a gay voice

you know what? I agree with this, but only for the past 10 years

they haven't been a good band in 10 years either though, so

I can't stand Plant, but fuck, Geddy Lee is even worse.

Do mixes of albums with the vocals removed exist for any of these bands?

galaxie 500, television, the feelies

Are you guys fucking retarded

>great band