New Weeknd thoughts?

New Weeknd thoughts?

trash

I really liked it, looking forward to the whole album.

Listening to it now. Pretty cool.

Its interesting def something new
Same
His hair tho

Meh gayass title lowered my expectations and this is just ok not holding my breath for this album to b good

Sounds like he can actual sing now.

yeah a little worried just cause it came out so close to beauty behind the madness and its 18 tracks so it might be a little rushed

haha he uses alot of auto tune so try listening to echoes of silence he really shows his singing chops on that mixtape

Plus this single is with Daft Punk and they like to fuck with the singers voice too.

Gotta cash in on the hype right? I imagine it's easy to put something like this together in a short time

10/10.

10/10

I'm a motherfucking starboiii!!!

True we will see what comes of it in November

lol same

Sounds like Pharell Wanderlust/KOTF Weeknd, which is nice

Better than almost all the songs on Kissland and BBTM

This sounded so lazy on daft punk's part

STARBOY
...AND THE CAPTAIN OF OUTER SPACE

How can they ever perform live again after 2007? How can they even perform this live?!?

>tfw no one understands the title is a colloquial caribbean slang commonly used the UK and Toronto.

in the*

the entire trilogy came out in one year, and all of the songs were awesome

don't doubt the weeknd

Wow it's actually good. But so were the singles leading up to BBTM, so I'm keeping my expectations low.

>singles
>s

the hills was good, but cfmf is the worst song he's ever made. i liked BBTM even though it's his worst release. it just wasn't a complete, flowing album like his past projects, but had some good individual songs that i still listen to a lot.

sounds like daft punk got a fat check for 3 hours of work

6/10 can't wait to hear this overplayed on the radio

generic
sub par daft punk quality

So this isn't like a david bowie tribute or anything

Good song, but i feel like he's already done the style before. idk why he's claiming its a new era for him

really fuckin like it. Hes a pop god

Because it leads to more hype and his rabid fanbase will eat that shit up.

anyone ahve a dl link spotify is not supported in my 3rd world country and i dont feel like downloading some kind of vpn

Abel's back bois

Abels perfect for fall weather. Hoodies, hor coffee and occasional prescription drug use

Im actually surprised Cred Forums even talks about the weekend since hes another sellout. Liked him in high school (although looking back, listening to something titled echoes of silence makes me cringe)

Thom Yorke - We are Changing (Feat. Boards of Canada)

It's enjoyable, but not a massive hit, neither a super abused radio single potential.

Cred Forums shouldn't be talking about this guy at all to begin with, he's normie trash

Often Often
Girl I do this often
Make dat pussy poppin

GOAT tbchfam

>2016
>not being a motherfucking starboy

I seriously hope you guys don't do this