NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL

"Normie" here, i just listened to your meme band and hated it.

Were all the recommendations just shit-tier jokes or are you guys actually autistic?

Photo not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqRt34Yf-b0
youtube.com/watch?v=y4quJtamr0k
youtube.com/watch?v=o05ubpyDgdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no you're just an insufferable pleb who came to our board to tell us that the critics were wrong and that we're all autistic

thanks for that

It's all a meme you dip. Who the fuck listens to music, it's 2016

NP

listen to Radiohead

I actually have autism, yeah. It had to grow on me

Stop listening to music. You're clearly not capable

Any specific song?

I honestly wouldn't classify the irritating droning that is "the airplane over the ocean" as music

It's the current year guys

name an album or artist you love right now.
show us real music

Nice try but that album has a 5 star rating on allmusic so it looks like your the autistic one

Yes - Fragile

retard

Only normies like NMH so you are welcome here.

oh I didn't expect an actually good album.
You should check out some other prog. If you haven't already heard it, Yes: Close to the Edge is excellent, same goes for King Crimson, Genesis, early Pink Floyd, Can, Jethro Tull. That should get you a start in music

Is that a Tripcode?
I may not Cred Forums very much, but even i know that "tripfags" are the worst part of this site

If you think ITAOTS is good music, you're own advice applies to you.

If you can't avoid these albums, then maybe music isn't for you.

Are you saying that because I don;t like rusted swing sets playing in my music that I don;t even deserve to listen to music? How fucking useless are you? Do you just sit around and listen to music all day, judging people who respectfully say they don;t like one song you offered them? I bet you think of yourself as an artist, listening to all of your rusty swings and random moaning in your """Music""". And using the argument "Everyone else on this board listens to it, so you should to" and calling it "Normal" doesn't do anything for your """argument""". How fucking idiotic do you have to be to try to defend rusty hinge sounds as "music"? Are you that delusional? Fucking drink bleach, I can't believe that you are being serious. This is almost as bad as the Cred Forums hive mind.

I don't enjoy pink floyd much, but i will definitely check out those other bands

I actually genuinely liked ITAOTS. If you don't like it though, that's perfectly fine.

And why is that? I use my trip so I can defend my opinions (not hide like a coward behind anonymity)

yeah, late floyd is pretty terrible. skip the wall and dark side of the moon completely. Wish You Were Here, Animals, and Meddle are masterpieces though

o ok good for u

how to disappear completely [spoiler]you pleb[/spoiler]

ITAoTS is an album that you need to listen to around 10 times, and every time you will hate it, but on that 10th listen you'll realize it's the greatest album ever made.

Then you'll listen to it another 50 times and come to the opinion it's only slightly better than average.

nice formatting, bro

Why would someone listen to an album 10 times if they hate it every time?

That is autistic.

thats what i was told about synechdocyde new york, but man that shit was terrible 3 times in a row.

just gave it a quick lookise, sounds pretty shit.

Because what the fuck else are you gonna do with your time.

You're a Fucking tripfag I know you have nothing better to do.

Radioheads a meme. To listen to Velvet Underground and nico, the album with the banana on the cover.

I would listen to albums that I enjoy or moderately like.

I'd play basketball with my friends

I'd go to school and job

I'd pick up chicks at a dollar tree

Listen to albums you like man, don't listen to Cred Forums recs 10 times that you hate.

>friends
>girls
Stop projecting

youtube.com/watch?v=gqRt34Yf-b0

thank me later faggot

NMH is accessible as fuck. If you can't even get some semblance of understanding out of it then your tastes are beyond redeemable and you should probably never listen to music again.

more like thank you never, this is some of the most obnoxious music i have ever heard

>semblance of understanding

the fuck do you think i listen to music for, mate? it's certainly not to think critically about what it means, if thats what you are implying.

>he doesn't try to interpret the artistic meaning behind media
Jesus Christ is this actually how normies live?

I mean, yeah, sometimes i will, but only if its good for entertainment value, too.

why would you recommend this

To educate him on higher class media :^)

"normie" here and I like NMH and a lot of the recs on here. you've just got shit taste, mate :(

please read To cleanse your ears of the wackness known as NMH, I'd recommend these songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4quJtamr0k
youtube.com/watch?v=o05ubpyDgdY

When you've heard the worst in the world (NMH, Avril Lavigne, Miley Cyrus, etc.), cleanse your ears with the best (Basia, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, etc.)

no

>funk
Oh am I laffin

yes

y are you alive

Cause your mother pussy feels too good ;)

o snap

what a roast coming from a downie such as yourself

I know that pierce the veil album is suppose to be one of the "bad albums" on the list that autismos get mad at seeing on the same chart as kanye, but it's actually a pretty decent album imo

normies love that record-- you just have shit taste.

try paranoid android