I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QIGeNqi6l0
youtube.com/watch?v=LXEKuttVRIo
youtube.com/watch?v=p47CgsSz4dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tylo probably be chillin

WITH MY FACE

Give 'em a hand. Iowa is probably the heaviest major label rock album of all time.

Can't say I'm a fan, although People=Shit has a pretty accurate message and you'll appreciate that song more once you become an adult and have a job.

In their best moments, they're a helluva lot better than most are willing to give them credit for.
youtube.com/watch?v=3QIGeNqi6l0
In their worst moments, they're pure unadulterated buttrock
youtube.com/watch?v=LXEKuttVRIo

be chillin Tylo probably

you must be over 18 to post here

but you can post under 18s that's fine
ha ha ha ha ha

Nickelback gets a lot of shit for being bad but every once in a while they'll BTFO everyone with a gem

youtube.com/watch?v=p47CgsSz4dE

sad plastic ideas is one of my favorite albums

I agree. This is unironically a pretty good song

Iowa was the first album to fully take me outside of my comfort zone, and made me realise that being musically adventurous could be hugely rewarding. I remember hearing bits and pieces of metal when I was little and despising it; but Slipknot were a lot more palatable to my 11 year old brain than a lot of straight up metal bands, while still being very heavy. Shit was like a bomb going off in my brain. I owe a lot to them, honestly.

The meme really has been blown out of proportion at this point.

David Bowie

>Can't say I'm a fan, although People=Shit has a pretty accurate message and you'll appreciate that song more once you become an adult and have a job.
you've got it inverted m8

which meme? Nickelback having good songs or Nickelback being shat on for being bad?

Nickelback are just mediocre, but they know how to write a song and aren't musically offensive

Nickelback being shat on for being bad.

Saw them live at Chicago Open Air and got really close to the stage. The pit was ridiculous. I'm a big guy (for you) and I was on the verge of falling down the entire time trying to keep my balance.

Amazing live show.

I don't like them but it was always a bandwagon trend to hate on them. Somewhere along the way it became the cool thing and for some reason it never died. Same with Creed.

And EVERYBODY loved How You Remind Me when it came out.

Like do you know how much of a puppet you sound like complaining about Nickleback and Creed in 2016??