Itt: cringy RYM reviews

itt: cringy RYM reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Vito_James
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally all of them

This, but this one in particular

what album

two good reviews so far I'd favourite them.

eww wtf

>the fact that none of these reviews address how problematic 'Guilty of Being White' is...

Ewww

good god haha

>12 people read that and then favorited it

The worst part is how the point goes completely over his head that Ian is trying to say we're all equal with that track

It's quite likely more have upvoted it and others have downvoted it for a +12 average.

>that white people arent as bad as they seem
oh, so being white is seen as inherently negative?

RYM does not work that way

I just think the third one is really funny.

album?

guess

The #1 essential

The person who wrote that looks exactly as I'd imagine them to. What a beautiful, independent, strong woman of colour.

Yes, but if you say anything other than "white people are horrible", well then you're a racist

if you say white people are horrible youre a racist
you fucking retard
shut up

Gesang der jünglinge

top review of tiger trap makes my skin crawl
too lazy to screenshot it

>This record is sooo innocent, that I actually felt guilty while listening to it, because I really felt that Tiger Trap deserved to lose their virginity to a much prettier guy. I feel like some creepy uncle that tries hiding his registered-sex offender tag from his nieces when I listen to this album, but I take it in with great pleasure. And this stuff is really energetic, so this niece is sure to squirm all around...oooh. Yah...that's right. You take what I give to you, sweet girlie-girl yah...

>Don't be fooled by the seemingly naive and innocent nature of these songs, though; each song possesses a truly epic riff with a killer guitar tone. A guitar tone that totally stomps all over the guitar tone of bands like Heavenly (whom I actually like). Each song on here is truly catch, which is something that twee pop looks past a good deal of the time (I know...blasphemy, right?). The album couldn't have started with a more perfect opener in "Puzzle Pieces"; a high-speed, and borderline-chaotic spiel from the cute lips of Angela Loy. The guitar seems like a 16-year old speeding down the highway without a license, trying to avoid cops, but knowing that whenever you're doing something illegal, the concentration of cops in that area increases by 300%. The rest doesn't let down, with epic pop ditties such as "Words and Smiles" and "Supercrush". "You and Me" is sweet enough to render me diabetic.

>If you want to pop the cherry of somebody way younger and hotter than you, but know that this possibility would be virtually impossible without the use of rape, listen to Tiger Trap instead. You won't even have to go to jail that way, and you'll still get the twisted satisfaction of stealing the precious innocence of a little girl!
Fucking hell

> reaction: evil laugh

Everything ever written by this guy

rateyourmusic.com/~Vito_James

It's some of the most verbose, hollow bullshit I've ever seen.

Wew lad

This one physically hurts me

holy shit

rip to this guy

Das right

>"+63"
For fuck's sake

god, no

i'm agree with it though

The worst RYM reviewers are the ones that come up with these shitty formats to run their whole review through. There's literally no point in setting it up that way except to get attention

marsbars review of Unknown Pleasures

im not even a huge minor threat fan but when i see people misinterpret that song, which was inspired by the treatment he received for being white in DC, i start fucking sweating with rage

>this review was almost a decade ago

Geez

>It's a mulatto makes a big deal about race episode