Time to spam this album now guys

Time to spam this album now guys

Does it sound like death grips
If not then no one cares

Ok

>8
>Decent

A 6 is decent

no its a decent 8, he has light/decent/strong for each score, so a light 8 would be like an 8.0-8.3 and a decent 8 would be like 8.4-8.6 and a strong 8 would be 8.7-8.9

Yeah but a 6 is decent 8 is really good

I'll spam it

...decent 8 means 8.5. Decent 6 would be 6.5

Me too

I haven't watched the melon man in a while. Why does he give everything an 8 now?

what album is this?

new touche amore, it was really mediocre. If you want to listen something better by them listen to "Is Survived By"

bait

has fantano ever heard an actual screamo album before? dude doesn't know shit about 99% of emo from what I've seen

tripcode/fag copypasta (self.copypasta)

submitted 1 year ago by Psych0Fir3

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

what

fuck off n eat shit

didnt expect that
he panned their new tracks in best/worst tracks of the week recently

this

He's right you know

I didn't think it was THAT good but it was still pretty good

eat fuck n shit off

time to become a ''''''''hero'''''''' and take this channel down

wdhmbt?

wow this is terrible advice, that's their worst album easily

Parting the Sea>Dead Horse>Stage Four>ISB

much better order

bruh

he's right you know

I was into Touche Amore years ago but Is Survived By was mediocre and I stopped caring about them.

Is this new one worth checking out?

its alright. sounds like Touché Amoré but with sadder lyrics. the concept is about the front man's mom dying of cancer