Itt: music normies love

you first

more like music normies pretend to love because serious music listeners love it

clabands

Normies don't listen to albums.

>serious music listeners
oh my god hahaha

this and especially not le smokey voice 80s man

Never found a single tom waits fan that was normie or even a bit weird.

But i will happily start op..ahem

Black keys
Led zepplin
Springsteen
Bon Jovi
Motley Crue
Taylor Swift
Mac Miller
Kendrick Lamar(post 2012)
Schoolboy q
The weeknd
Lady Gaga
Carly rae jepson
Ghost
Black Sabbath
Metallica
Dream theatre
Florence and the machine
RHCP

merzbow
swans
beach boys
radiohead
aphex twin
shellac
mbv

yes fuck you kids, you're the normies now

If you post here 24/7 or mainboard then yes. But maybe living vicariously through a small piece of internet culture is not normal or healthy.

Yet everyone is at ease by having that of a small pool of musicians they intensively listen to? Wow thats pretty weird right?!

omg isn't robert wyatt really good? let's laugh at the normies that don't get it

act anti normie, become a normie

yin yang

Art school students love Tom Waits. Where they sit in Normiedom is up to you.

Not really, its discuss musician or music/ related topic. Find a new name, research online see if it is something I may like listen and try to enjoy or be inspired. How it was and will always be. If I think the fan base or band act like idiots I take it with a grain of salt.

Good job getting butt hurt and proving my point

joke's on you cos I am not actually butthurt, just pain in my dick from fucking your mom

Wanna fucking go faggot? I'll fucking beat down syndrome outta ya and turn ya into a vegetable instead!

If you can find one normie that likes mr bungle, magma, brian eno solo stuff i need to know where this magical place is

yeah, i know that sounds stupid, but i don't really know what else to call music listeners who go beyond normie.

Mac demarco is great "chill" music if you need something cool to play around normies

>Mr Bungle
C'mon now

>hahaha ohh em geee xDDDD i have no argument hahaha lol im such a patrician hahaha loooool topest of keks senpai!

You seriously cant into california???

If it's ever been on the radio, it's normie. That's all there is to it.

where are these normies that like tom waits?

I'm a newfag.
Is this thread ironical?

Isn't the normie standard twenty-one pilots and the chainsmokers?