youtube.com/watch?v=J8SS4xzq4zM
youtube.com/watch?v=gLypVDV4tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=RY-sTEgsNeQ
mega.nz/#!Sc4Q2QzA!nJJQkuevwrg0lkRT9l-CovJ-CVLWcOOWmYBbHQi4nf0
youtube.com/watch?v=BsDaMVAdH4M
youtube.com/watch?v=c47QkDl4dgM
self-titledmag.com/2016/09/21/stream-true-widow-avvolgere-album/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm pretty sure this is a black gays album.

Music for gay niggerfaggots.

edgy. you must be new here

11/13

Don't make me trigger you with Jerk City.

Why isn't this album talked about more here? It could easily be Cred Forumscore

I think, at least in shugazi, it is Cred Forumscore.
It's like arguably the most essential dream pop album.

Fair enough. Just wish it got more exposure elsewhere. Even Heaven Or Las Vegas would be an acceptable alternative

This is blackgays

I actually see HoLV pretty often outside of /shugazi/

I hate the cover. Makes me not listen to the album despite enjoying it.

Is this album any different from Devotion? I like the album but every song sounds the same.

Houseside - Mindwar [1994] [V0]
>Japanese, Shoegaze, Alternative
mega.nz/#!pVcnzRZQ!XK-lfKtTHtLmjqAYZmi0I9TjkriVdOdET3tIwDIlndA

Obscure early jgaze. Didn't really like it, but thought I would share it anyway so you can make your own opinions.

Strange, I love the cover. It's like gothic and spooky but very pretty at the same time. I think it really matches the music

Devotion and Depression Cherry are their best albums imo (with Teen Dream coming very close.)

I thought DP sounded like they were returning to the sound they were going for on Devotion, but with a more experimental approach to songwriting. It's that same dusty, cozy, dank atmosphere but the songs are a lot more free flowing, maybe even psychedelic

been legitimately and politely rejected by an incredible patrician, intelligent and lovely girl, who's probably the only girl if not person in general I ever felt any deep affection and interest towards in my life.
shoegaze for this feel? Just wanna drown in sound and disappear.

This gets me sad.

sad music for the end of summer

thanks guys, good stuff

Woah never seen this before looks cool as fuck

I know that awful feel user
I still sometimes feel it after eight years since rejection
Get ready to feel bitterness when you start dating

DC (I think it's funny how everybody's brains automatically abbreviate it as DP for some reason) is their best album IMO, followed by Devotion. It's just a perfect representation of their songwriting and production coming together to make something that feels like a concept album without a concept album. PPP and Beyond Love are two of the greatest songs ever imo

>everybody's brains automatically abbreviate it as DP for some reason
lmao that was me, and I just realized I've been calling it DP since it came out. What's up with that.

And those are my thought exactly. Also, Space Song is the most Beach House song that Beach House have even made. It's like their entire career summarized in 5 minutes

Yep, awful. But after all I'm still glad to have her as a close friend, even if she's not currently wishing for something intimate in her life, and I know enough to know it's not being said as a cliche. Oh well.
People might call me a "beta" or "cuck", but fuck it.

'member Jesus & Mary Chain?? youtu.be/4qVyHQuETE8

wtf
4AD 1980's album artworks are undebatably perfect

APTBS was the first show I ever went to.
Real foggy

shoegazers are truly sensitive souls

I think this album is considerably underestimated

I feel the same way man. I live too far away from her now and i know its impossible to be with her and I dont think she cares about me as much as I do her. It's too hard not to think about it all the time. Right there with ya bud.

>I live too far away from her now and i know its impossible to be with her and I dont think she cares about me as much as I do her. It's too hard not to think about it all the time
*him
IKTF this shit hurts
youtu.be/7iVXEMyQnpA

Any of you guys think MBV is gonna come out with something in the next year or two? Since Kevin just got finished remastering and re-releasing their back catalog, and it's been like three years since m b v. I personally would love to see them continue with their more atmospheric sound they have now, or really hear them do anything new.

I hope so. mbv was such an interesting step forward, they could spend another album exploring that sound more and I'd be fine with it

Jerk city is soooooo epic dude. Fuck. It's like... it doesnt even give a shit. Not like all those PC comics. This is real shit man.

So is it actually randomly generated?
Cause sometimes it kind of makes sense so I don't know...

That Rocky EP by A Pregnant Light doesn't really sound like shoegaze at all. Just sounds like regular BM, or at least something else, but it's not nearly thick enough to have any shoegaze elements to me. I think blackgaze is just a word people use to not upset BM elitists that don't want their kvlt shit associated with the other stuff even though it sounds the same.

ayyy we back online shugazibros
Anyone on last.fm here? Let's follow eachother.

>Deluxe 3-CD/DVD reissue of verve debut album 'A Storm in Heaven'
good good good, I have a shitty 65kbps rip for years
youtu.be/k1-yKJCzK9I

Flac for every edition of that album is on wcd, including the 3cd.

Could never get into this even though I really like their s/t.

So Alcest just released a new song, it's says 1 hour ago. Do you guys like Alcest or what
youtube.com/watch?v=IQsXnldCDeU

Alcest? meh
Neige playing some angry brutal BM? fuckyeah!! youtu.be/2k2dHBF17pc

Sounds great. I didn't really like their last album but the upcoming one seems to sound different again. Looking forward to it.

holy shit
never seen this before

any other cool shoegaze+electronic albums similar to pic related?

no

Apparently a Loveless vinyl reissue is on the way.

About fucking time

shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JitbvK6hpA

it's really great fâm, yall been missing out. My fav track is : youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVG8CIvwQs

This one still makes my balls tingle.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KueYEPOBzfU

How have you guys never seen this before? I've seen it recced in two other seperate threads just today

Nope. It's pretty much a one of a kind album and nothing has come close to it.

I'm in the exact same situation user except I haven't made a move yet. She has shown clear interest in me but I'm too retarded to dare to make a move and I fear getting rejected. She's exactly like the girl you've described to the point where I'm afraid the result may also be the same.

+1

bruh, this is so chill

the text isn't randomly generated, it's transcripts of private irc conversations with semi-random images. sometimes it's random dicking around and sometimes it makes sense.

pigdog.org/jerkcity/

here's an interview with one of the dudes who makes jerkcity that clarifies most of that stuff

I didnt lurk the chart rec threads today son
I usually do but not since 2 or 3(also,keep in mind that I also lurk mlp and v)

lately this has become the main general for me now

>browsing any other thread

꿈에 카메라를 가져올걸 - 소실 [2012]
>Korean, Dream Pop, EP
mega.nz/#!M9pwRDDC!ZVc29oot3_MSHkNMsXv2BxJW9hgNpJDImnVVhUQsOZU

Sample:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y35smoGbFBg

Underrated

Album cover

hey boi

Best The Goslings ever sounded

YES. Looking forward to Seance

Holy shit this is amazing, why did it take me this long to check it out?

I see this posted all the time. Might give it a try later.

underrated post

hey I haven't been around here for quite a while now
looks like dreamo is still dead and emogaze isn't a thing (yet) :(

My personal favourite is Victorialand though

uh.. maybe try some SPC ECO or Soundpool?

I highly second Salvia Palth - Melanchole, as the other user recommended. Try some Pity Sex - Feast of Love also.

check this fucking shit out you dumb cunts

Dude, do it. I know it's difficult, but I was in your shoes at one point and lost her. And you know she's shown interest. Do it before it's too late. Do it for all of us. You deserve good things.

I desperately need more shoegazy ethereal goth gravewave. I've got this and Trance to the Sun, anyone have any more suggestions?

Les Thugs - As Happy As Possible
>Shoegaze, Punk,

mega.nz/#!XZhlTDpY!6zx6kinKdTlPh0kOM16Fw35GCIulekz4OacXoaHSQl8

youtube.com/watch?v=J8SS4xzq4zM

Skramzgaze is what I truly want. Could be a little too similar to Blackgaze though.

is this like post punk or goth or something

Why the FUCK haven't you listened to this yet?

YOU CAN HAVE MY
OIL SEED RAAAAAAAPE

guys do you think that Urban Hymns of The Verve is pure shoegazing ? or it is mixed with some pop and rock things?

Can anybody recommend any other super spacey shoegaze like these?

hey

Yuri Gagarin

I have bitch

I don't want to wallow in sadness, but I don't exactly have the capacity for bliss right now.

need some beautiful, immersive shugazi, stat
Top three shugazi albums are Souvlaki, Going Blank Again, and Distressor.

Bardo Pond's Lapsed.
I find it to be really emotionally effecting is this really strange way.

such a fucking classic shugazi song

Hi, new to shoegaze here,

Can I get recs for albums that have the noisy aesthetic of loveless but more drone focused? Not really into the glossy dream pop sound, but the noisy stuff is great.

see

HEAVEN OR LAS VEGAS. its better than treasure desu fight me

Best "blackgaze" band desu

Tangible Rays - Grow House

hey whatz up

can't b seen fuckin with this
that first single was okay though

Who the fuck is here right now?
Any interesting things to say about any music?

Listening to pic related is a pretty great break from the kind of emotional, serious, moody tone of shoegaze to a more varied fun one.

I think they were a band that were just too eager to try new and different sounds and it kept them from making something focused enough to really make any profoundly affecting albums, although they really could have.

On one hand, I'm glad the band's finally getting more exposure. On the other hand, I don't want normies shitting up muh favourite indie shoegaze band.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLypVDV4tAM

"no"

r/music pisses me off so much. It pretty much serves as proof that Reddit is where any discussion goes to die. There is nothing interesting on that site, you go there to be entertained for 10 minutes by some stupid gifs, and the music board is proof of that.

There's never any discussion of music, it's always just, "hey gus check out this song from 10 yrs ago, its so old right?" Reddit, by design, is a website where talking about your opinion on something is an afterthought. The meat of the content is a link to some other, better website (see: r/Cred Forums). The fact that there's even a comment section is pretty stupid considering the whole site is based around posting other people's content where other people have already discussed it somewhere else.

I'm tired of the meme where everyone says that you can't have intelligent discussion on Cred Forums. This fucking website is all about discussion; THAT'S THE POINT. That's why everyone is anonymous, so you don't think about your "karma" before posting and you say what you actually mean.

you sound so emasculated

Why would you say something like that, dude?

Is there some kind of essentials chart for this stuff?I know lots of shoegaze and blackgaze (and have gone through their charts extensively) but there's probably plenty I've missed in the noise/dream pop department.

I think more recent versions exist too

Terrible person desu

Im glad i opened this thread

Hooray!

Also, any /r/s?

Very underrated album

What's everyone's favorite Beach House album?
More partial to Teen Dream or DC myself but Bloom seems to get a ton of love on here

>Rands: we were having this outrageous >conversations in this room... I mean, no holds >barred graphic horrible discussions that were >fucking hilarious
>
>Mr. Bad:Hey, how come we never see any of >that funny stuff on Jerk City?

fucking demolished

>excellent slovenian noise pop/shoegaze

youtube.com/watch?v=RY-sTEgsNeQ

Bloom

i hate to be lame but probably bloom or depression cherry. it's all incredible though.

Superior

does anyone here have that meme where the girl or w/e says she likes "everything but harsh noise" and he replies "what's your favorite harsh noi- wait what" or s/t along those lines.

I seem to have lost it

I think Coaltar of the Deepers is my most favorite Japanese shoegaze band

I've never seen that ever

Bloom is narrowly better than Teen Dream. Depression Cherry isn't as consistent in quality compared to those.

the boys back at reddit are gonna LOVE this

Thank Your Lucky Stars and Devotion, both maximum comfy albums.

devotion and bloom

i like all of them but those 2 are my absolute fav

none of them
BH are shit

Bloom gets to me. All their albums are great but that one really hits hard.

Flying Saucer Attack - Instrumentals 2015
>Ambient, Noise, Shoegaze

mega.nz/#!Sc4Q2QzA!nJJQkuevwrg0lkRT9l-CovJ-CVLWcOOWmYBbHQi4nf0

youtube.com/watch?v=BsDaMVAdH4M

Never liked them, don't know why do many people like them so much. I do like the parts with the growls though.

Devotion and Teen Dream are tied for my #1, Depression Cherry is a close second.

Bloom is very good and I get why it's so widely loved, but it doesn't have that dank, cozy feel that their other albums have.

interesting thanks

rec a new album (2014-2016) to someone who likes 90's emo bands (mineral, sunny day real estate, etc) and madoka magica

Recently got into Codeine. It's not shoegaze but slowcore, similar feels to emo.

Like Turnover, Seahaven and others

oh shit, it's not a new album, my bad.
Yeah Turnover's new stuff really has a shugazi feel. Pretty much the best rec for what you're looking for imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=c47QkDl4dgM

Agreed. I love their live performances.

She was in Little Big League

interesting

Hi, do you have this album?

what do you guys think of true widows new album?
here's the stream if you missed it
self-titledmag.com/2016/09/21/stream-true-widow-avvolgere-album/

top 3 tracks in no particular order on this are
F.W.T.S.:L.T.M.
SANTE
WHAT FINDS ME

for some reason, I've only been listening to As High As the... by True Widow. Currently listening to this album you rec'd and it's pretty solid so far. I like the occasional True Widow in my library. They're not the best but it's still an enjoyable listen.

try some deafhaven and alcest mate

s/t then devotion and even then they both suck