Best albums to drift to sleep to

Best albums to drift to sleep to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7tfTBtpR0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Levity

Since I fall asleep to music almost every night, I'm always looking for good suggestions in this area.

That's a nice bum

used to p/o to this all the time in college

Animal Collective - Campfire Songs
Brian Eno - Ambient 1
astrobrite - DELUXER
Barn Owl - Ancestral Star
Slowdive - Pygmalion
Dean Blunt - The Redeemer
death's dynamic shroud.wmv - DERELICT
Ducktails - Lost
LSD and the Search for God - s/t
Mogwai - Mogwai Young Team
Ratatat - s/t
Polysemy - Pawing

shit I was gonna post ambient 1

mynoise.net

Falling asleep to an album is an insult to that album

I dunno about you, but I couldn't fall asleep to LSD and the Search for God. I Don't Care is too much of a banger.

Disagree, though it takes me a long time to fall asleep most nights.

I fell asleep to pic related last night.

I recommend "the reverberations of earth" (rough english title) by Geinoh Yamashirogumi, pretty much a Japanese predominantly women's choir vocal only album.

similarily, Hildegarde von Bingen is good.

"mother earth! father sky!" by Huun-Huur-Tu with sainkho namtchylak is good if you like throat singing, though most of the vocals are done by namtchylak, who often does a lot of high, whiey vocals. still good regardless, erym saryym is a great track.

hiroshi yoshimura is good if you like 1000-knives-of-ryuchi-sakamoto-esque ambient synth. yoshimura (green, at least) is especially calming due to the eastern influenced ambiance he adds in the background of the album

also masayoshi fujita is perfect to fall asleep to. hot jap vibraphone action all night long

it's an experience

Burzum's albums are designed to be listened to in bed and the final track is intended to lull you to sleep.

bump

Easy

SPC ECO – Sirens and Satellites

Because fuck sleep.

Ulver - Shadows of the Sun

good shit

good shit

CH or MHTRTC?

The Campfire Headphase for me is perfect.

Music Has The Right To Children is great but a couple of the tracks (like Telephasic Workshop) aren't conducive to sleep, at least not for me.

Campfire is good vibes whereas MHTRTC is almost creepy at times so for sleep def CH

this one helps me drift off pretty much wherever i am, fallen asleep on benches in town, in cars, whenever i need a quick nap before something or whatever.

obvious

maybe i should post the pic with that...

music has the right to children literally made me dream. it was pretty vivid too.

try Oval - 94 Diskont

Van Morrison Astral Weeks

It's like being wrapped in a warm blanket

Have fun with your ban

How do you guys sleep with anything that has even the slightest beat?

Huh? No ban here, can't Cred Forums handle a little non-sexual nudity?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7tfTBtpR0E