Surprised Cred Forums hasn't been all over this

surprised Cred Forums hasn't been all over this.

this is miles above any material viet cong has put out. what's everyones take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbhDpndpKf0
youtube.com/watch?v=GGbzdXtsAeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is actually the worst project of all women-related material yet

>changing the band name because some retards got triggered by a name which most people didnt care
into the >>>/tumblr/ it goes

just checked youtube and saw what fandango gave it. is this album gonna have the same fate as street sects just because of melon heads opinion?

cuck-punk

this
no he reviews and likes noise rock all the time but people seem not to care about it

>surprised Cred Forums hasn't been all over this.
its been posted about constantly since its been fucking leaked. lurk moar senpai

ya i was hesitant to listen to any of it because of that. reading up on the name change, despite being triggered bitchboys, they said they used the change to allow for a shift in their style. give it a try before you toss it out

I care, user. I care

Venues were cancelling shows because of the name. This means they make less money (everybody's gotta eat) and disappoint fans around the world who won't be able to see them live.

They also said the name isn't particularly meaningful to them. Its a no fucking brainer from their point of view

I was memeing that comment
I listened to a couple of songs and they still keep quality,I'm not very interested though(that's in general,I've got a lazy period for discovering new music)

also the band could also make self titled albums by changing the name whenever they release an album and there you have an unique gimmick

oh shut the fuck up you loser

>getting this triggered by a band changing their name

some of the worst lyrics and vocals of 2016
4/10

Vietcong was way better than this, what happened? Did the name change also changed their talent?

by far their worst

This

I like it, not as much as Viet cong, but more than anything they put out as women.

If the name matters that much to you, you're just as retarded as the people who made a fuss about the name in the first place.

names do matter
if they didn't you wouldn't have a tripcode :)

2nd and 3rd tracks are bad. Skip those two songs and the album is better.

Why the hell do you guys even keep track of this fucker. I don't get it.

why are you so afraid of outside opinions?
fantano is well spoken and a knowledgable dude
you don't have to agree with him on everything

This. Been discussed plenty.

Don't be upset at the band for changing to secure venues.

Be upset at the venues that cave into the demands of whiny faggots(who are financially irrelevant anyways).

i'm way more inclined to listen to this album start to finis than viet cong, but none of the songs *really* stand out to me like continental shelf did

also, can anybody give me recs for songs/bands like stimulation? like i feel that it's eighties but i haven't found anything that matches the guitar strumming and arpeggios with a driving rhythm like this does
youtube.com/watch?v=JbhDpndpKf0

lol every thread only ever gets to about the same length as this one, at least as far as i can tell, and i swear i've already seen this exact same thread numerous times
>muh shit muh women
>muh name
with little actual conversation

by all means make an interesting conversation about this album

Seeing them live on the 1st pretty hype to be rather truthful

no one is allowed to discuss it here because they changed their name

Stimulation is very much early Cure, probably something else but that's the obvious influence

youtube.com/watch?v=GGbzdXtsAeI

not well spoken. Relatively knowledgable in comparison to the people who watch and take into account his opinions *singularly* (i.e. drones).

I watch him. I enjoy him. But a distaste for fantano is not necessarily the equivalent of being opposed to outside opinions.

imo they should've held off the release of Viet Cong for a year and released the best tracks from both as one album

1. Anxiety
2. Monotony
3. Zodiac
4. Pointless Experience
5. Memory
6. Busker Bunker
7. Continental Shelf
8. Silhouettes
9. Degraded
10. Stimulation
11. Death

Now that would've made a great 9/10 album

you left out "march of progress" you absolute madman

I don't want to listen to them because of how lame of a name the preoccupations is

you mean a greatest hits?

that's retarded

Newspaper spoons is a far better opener than anxiety tho

hated it at first but then Fantano reviewed it, it's an 8/10

what's really retarded is how they changed their name

Way worse than their last album

Vietcong 3/5
Preoccupations 2/5

names mean jack shit