youtube.com/watch?v=pjXEEwaAagk
youtu.be/CkOAZ9Mev6U
youtu.be/uZ4-fAT1mW0
vocaroo.com/i/s0FFEqAYxr21
youtube.com/watch?v=CkOAZ9Mev6U
instagram.com/p/4IMTB_pHnU/?taken-by=titanicsinclair&hl=en
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzMwMXhXlL41VHR1Ry1UVXR2aUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked her songs a lot at first but they got old pretty quickly. I dont know. Maybe they are alright

It's been awhile.

leafy here guys, guys what the fuck am I looking at guys ok get cancer bye

its that poppy

big fan of yours btw

More like That Poopy amirite guys

haha hisss kys know what I mean :) like comment and subscribe

that was uncalled for. she is a very talented musician and deserves more respect

hey reddit thanks for getting me into metallica they r so gud

This is the catchiest pop song since Hey QT

youtube.com/watch?v=fS9f6_i6v3Q

hey I listened to this song and I just want to say it is not very good. that's all. have a good day man.

she looks like shes 12... I like that

threadly reminder that this is nothing more than a cheap PC Music ripoff without all the things that made PC Music worth paying attention to

thanks for the opinion

visit again sometime

isn't PC music just a cheap pop music ripoff without all the things that made pop music worth paying attention to?

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

First time I found her me and my m8 were on acid. Ever since she's been interesting.

what

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

You said it buddy

Ok kid. You're what, 12? Keep eating dicks, maybe your wish will come true.

after i watched that one music video this is my youtube front page. what the fuck is this.

I want to fuck her in every way imaginable.

Calm down there pal she's mine

kys pedo

She's 21 and mine

Damn dude I loled

I can't believe nobody has found her true identity yet. It's unimaginable to have your real life kept secret in 2016

>makes video that make fun of popstars
>is fucking named "Poppy"
>Cred Forums thinks her music is meant to be taken seriously and is not actually part of the whole satire

I expected nothing less, Cred Forums.

Her name is moriah pereira she is from Nashville she performed covers on YouTube for a while titanic took an interest in her and then the poppy thing started

well, shit

WHERE OH WHERE IS MY TRUST FUND

Newfag not realizing the copypasta. That's sad.

Yep there's also a interview from 2013 with her with Sam pepper and she's also in some vloggers blog at vidcon

Yeeesh Sam Pepper? She's better than that.

Especially when it isn't even Cred Forums exclusive copypasta

I know but she was like 18 at the time maybe Ben younger and was trying to get big so cut her some slack

Even younger

oh holy shit fuck off. this isn't nearly as good as SOPHIE's shit.

poppy is terrible and her viral marketing makes her even worse

Poppy loves you user

Ok, sophie

i dont think you understand post post post irony

God I've missed you

Hey how have you been did you blow titanic yet

poppy mai nĂ¼ waifu

what an ass

"Well wouldja look at the time?.....It's That Poppy time!"

I met Poppy the other day. She is kill. You won't see her again.

fuck you

She's mine friend

Is Mars Argo going to kill herself?

no for all we know she's in on the poppy stuff

No, Poppy replaced her. Titanic was behind the all the videos.

I'm back

I know how are you man

Good

Not yet. Still waiting on it.

You sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ofVK1eCQzs4

Where dis you find this......

It on jewgle.

COOL IT WITH THE ANTI SEMITIC REMARKS

thats good

hey frenchie

Hey Sean.

dd you suck titanic's phallus yet?

Nope. I will not rest until I do.

what did you guys think of poppy's new video youtube.com/watch?v=pjXEEwaAagk

stay persistent you will do it eventually i guarantee it

I feel brainwashed

Her video's usually make me feel really calm but I just wanna know what all this is about lately.

Thanks, Sean. You give me hope.

im pretty sure the more creepy/weirder videos is kind of like a message to us about the whole project monarch and handler shit people talk about

But what about the reason why "they" didn't want her in Japan?

no problem buddy i know its going to happen for, you

I thought she didn't want to go.

If the reason is related to the handler/project monarch theory. Then its probably so she doesn't freak out and, tell the media whats really happening.

Oh nvm

33 more minutes to 3:36

Cool story

>he doesn't get the reference

:)

good luck finding him and sucking him off

Oh shit, same time zone

Are you gay or a grill?

cool eastern standard time is the best time zone man

Grill.

frenchie just kind of a tip if your hair isn't blonde dye it

Will do. Speaking of that, isn't it kind of weird how Mars Argo's hair is brown now?

perhaps she wants to distance herself from titanic or maybe its just naturally brown

What's been her recent activity besides that vid?

True. She is Asian after all and in that Delete Your Facebook video you can kind of see brown roots.

She updated her twitter and tumblr sometimes. She says that she's coming back.

youtu.be/CkOAZ9Mev6U

Poppy BTFO!

she's Asain?

I think so.

Half I'd say

wow this might sound racist but titanic is really good at making other races look white

Yeah, probably.

14 more minutes till 3:36

Portuguese is white, though.

yeah i realized that after i said but i had no idea mars is even remotely asian

8 more minutes

youtu.be/uZ4-fAT1mW0

Haven't seen this before.

The fact that next year Titanic will be 30 is kind of weird...

poppy sound so weird without the asmr voice ive heard her normally speak before but the asmr voice is just so much better

To be honest I don't like the guy.

Why not?

would you look at the time

3:36, already?

Seems too egotistical and pretentious for me. Just feels like he has one of those obnoxious personalities.

im sorry but i am late

Those trips

thanks

He MIGHT be egotistical. The whole "Melanie Martinez is stealing from Poppy" thing was pretty egotistical. But he might be part of his... ya know... thing. (Can't explain it but you get the gist, right?)

Even if he is a dick he still coot.

3 +3 = 6!

Oh No! its 3:36

I can't believe it's already 3:36

Im sorry i have to go it 3:36

I'm already late for this appointment. I have to get going!

i cant believe that its 3:36

3+3=6

>blatant viraling
>no ban

baka

what does it mean

The chong has bigger things to worry about then Poppy-posting

mods have banned people before the threads almost always come back and we do occasionally discuss music its just hard with such a small dicography

someone post your cover of lowlife

Like we can sing

I can't sing either but I'm and it's like 4 am

vocaroo.com/i/s0FFEqAYxr21

qt/10, would nut

that was actually pretty good user

That was better then expected

youtube.com/watch?v=CkOAZ9Mev6U
#autism

your turn fags

I have no mic. I'll get one in time. And I will give you the 10 second cover your askin for :)

i have to go sleep

Goodnight, Sean.

Dun-dun-dun

instagram.com/p/4IMTB_pHnU/?taken-by=titanicsinclair&hl=en

>absolute beta
>has a qt gf
>leaves her for a younger qt
>makes her dye her hair because he prefers blondes
B A S E D A F

We don't know if they're dating or not. They're almost a decade away age-wise.

dudes don't hang around pretty grils that long unless they get to slip it in

ya but she do cute bitch asmr! epic!

I don't think they're dating. If they were he would show her off more. I mean he showed off Mars (or "bb") A LOT. Just scroll through his Instagram. So if they were anything more then just friends it would be obvious. However they're just friends and they're friendship is adorable.

Maybe they're trying to keep it secret so that it doesn't get in the way with the Poppy persona.

Or not.

don't be jealous. titanic would take you up on your offer as long as you're a pretty blonde.

Her videos were interesting, I thought she might have some interesting songs as well. Turns out none of the videos were her own ideas, she just obeyed to a director. Her song are awfully plain and dramatically inoffensive pop. She's just a good looking girl that stumbled on a producer one day. She's not entirely devoid of any talent I'm sure, but her music is completely unremarkable. I don't understand why people would listen to that over FKA Twigs for example.

3:36? Oh no! I'm late! I'm sorry but I have to get going.

you're no longer interested then?

How does Titanic program these girls? Does he promise them fame, despite him not being famous? Are they just infatuated with him and buy into his artistic vision?

That Poppy isn't much of a musician as much as she is part of an ARG. She's a character; the music isn't really for listening.

That guy on the left looks really fucking angry.

Instrumentals.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzMwMXhXlL41VHR1Ry1UVXR2aUU

I'm back

Do you guys like That Poppy more than Kyary Pamyu Pamyu now?

Top meme, your memeing skills are a very impressive reflection of your deep inner self rather than random shit shared for little reason beyond its own...