low quality bait m8

edgy faggotry: the post

Triggered?

this post is fucking epic god damn o_O MAGA dude haha am I right

>Country

OP here
wrong image

ebin

it makes me cringe so hard my stomach gets knotted when I see people say this unironically. it's honestly no different than posting a troll face and saying "u mad?"

wrong pic op

u mad in space

no musical knowledge: the post

>Fela Kuti, the list goes on

no musical knowledge: the post part II

thanks satan

You forgot mine.

>ignoring the Ethiopian free jazz movement from the 70s

Pleb, I bet you don't even have 2TB of 60s pre-ambient

Omona Wapi is comfy af

no talent in anything: the country

>what are polyrhythms
>what is the banjo
>what is call and response
africa is also hugely responsible for the development of blues, jazz, and bluegrass in america because of the slave trade.

basically, you're a faggot op

shut the fuck up lol

lmao you tell him

haha nice one

looks like you forgot it too

kek

Ethiopia

youtu.be/8BBcnwK79ug

sounds gay and stupid...........like you

hahaha zing! this guy is on fire lol

youtube.com/watch?v=gy8HPSIFXEM
seether's from south africa

>rock
>good

Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=KbW9JqM7vho
what about die antwoord?

>he doesn't listen to Juju
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ1y_ObhtNA

>die antwoord
>good

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=Odq_yYlr05I
They have an albino though.

I'm preaching to the choir but it's also the shittiest contient, by far

more b8

xD hahaha you got him!

AFRICA ON INVOLUNTARY HUNGER STRIKE WATCH

Blacks are awesome at music though, it's just due to the development of Africa. Dvorak thought America would find it's own cultural sound through the music of blacks, and he was right.

>soul

Sade was born in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WcWHZc8s2I
youtube.com/watch?v=pKhfoKOTwZY
youtube.com/watch?v=IR5_rTCi-Bo

Faggot OP

B T F O
T
F
O

If it wasn't for Americans enslaving Africans there would have been fuck all music out of the USA, ever.

You can't prove that

Top 5 albums from the USA before jazz?

That still doesn't prove anything. Music would be vastly different, but it doesn't mean it'd be bad

>albums predating jazz

>Jazz only exists because of Africans and is not in any way based in tonal harmony(from Europe) or instruments other than percussion[mostly](from Europe)
>implying there would be no music in america without jazz

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

You're right, we would all still be listening to german polka... yay

>no musical knowledge: the post part II
Let's hear your extensive musical knowledge.

>muh race invented the instruments therefore we are responsible

I want Cred Forums to leave. Why did we ever let the Stormniggers have their containment board?

Like three years ago this board was filled with lefties.

I can't tell if this is ironic or not

>remember when
who gives a fuck about three years ago

I wasn't talking about race, I was talking about location. Africa didn't have a lot of instruments. This isn't some edgy Stormfront "niggers didn't have gud music because they're niggers" bullshit. It was the combination of harmony and instruments from Europe + improvisation and the concept of soul from Africa that created Jazz. It wouldn't have existed without ALL of those things.

>It wouldn't have existed without ALL of those things.
Alright I understand. I know this is irrelevant, but my discussions on Cred Forums about music usually devolve into "yeah and what did they write that music on?? WHITE PPL INSTRUMENTS", so I kind of assumed this was in the same vein.

It was nice not seeing all these fucking edge lords shitting the board up with their alt-right spam its simply annoying.

Well that is Cred Forums for you. Anything for a joke at the expense of all non-aryans. Anyone who doesn't recognize the influence of music from the rest of the world is probably some self-proclaimed contrarian who thinks that western music is the only good music that exists.

soundcloud.com/nowagainrecords/wells-fargo-watch-out

wells fargo is pretty good

who gives a shit how it used to be

people who want that back.

>people who want that back
you mean the reason why it's gone you weak minded fuck? if they weren't weak/inferior intellectually then stronger/superior ideas wouldn't have been able to replace/destroy it. you don't get knocked the fuck out and still go home with the championship title belt dipshit

>>people who want that back
you mean the reason why it's gone you weak minded fuck? if they weren't weak/inferior intellectually then stronger/superior ideas wouldn't have been able to replace/destroy it. you don't get knocked the fuck out and still go home with the championship title belt dipshit

You mean if Stormfaggots hadn't decided to flock to Cred Forums in the hopes of spreading their meme-tier ideology, and then continue to incessantly shitpost about it? I remember a thread a while ago where links to old Stormfaggot threads conjuring up a plan to use Cred Forums to spread propaganda. You guys ruined Cred Forums. Getting memes discussed in public is probably one of the worst things you've done.

>crying about losing the fight
who gives a fuck about pussy losers who couldn't stand their ground? you lost, you don't matter, end of story

>you lost
lmao this thread is shit and Cred Forums's opinions are meme tier. Luckily, most of the time you guys get rightfully told to fuck off whenever you let your autism out, so I'm not to worried.

Nah, they did good. Looks like Trumps going to win the election in no small part to those guys crushing the left's narrative.

>Cred Forums's opinions are meme tier
name some other memes being seriously discussed fearfully in political circles

getting Cred Forums memes discussed in public is ALWAYS bad for Cred Forums because it brings cancer and newsfags to the site. I don't a flying shit about your shitty election, this is an imageboard not a political campaign

>the left
>Hillary is the left
Lmao there is no "left" in America.

>name some other memes being seriously discussed fearfully in political circles
A meme that is "feared" is a meme none the less.

fucking this

>The Deplorables
This. Hillary herself declared Cred Forums as legitimate political opposition.
>i-it's j-just a m-meme
lol, ok dumbasses.

who gives a fuck about Cred Forums

no musical knowledge: the post part iii

is that a pic of you?

Kek

>Hillary Clinton's an idiot.
Wow, hardly fucking news mate. And it is a meme - look up the definition of a meme - it even says meme on the news headline. If you want to post this shit, fuck off back to Cred Forums

I do. I come here to use this website and to use this music board for discussion, not to push some retarded politcal agenda.

>for the first time in history a memes will secure the presidency for a candidate
what a time to be alive

>Cred Forums is unironically supporting an opportunistic zionist businessman with a orthodox Jewish daughter, who has engaged in zero philanthropy to help any of the people he claims to be representing( like the working class or soldiers), and publicly condemned prominent white nationalist like David Duke. Despite all this, they somehow don't believe they are a living, breathing meme machine.

kys.

you might as well get used to it. if trump wins this place will be completely taken over

daaaaaaamn bro

Nicely memed.

lol

I'm doing this exclusively for the lulz, I don't give a fuck about any of that bullshit. I'm thirsty, and I'm betting your tears are delicious, amigo.

FYI, I pulled the lever for Jesse Ventura in Minnesota too. And Minnesota's still just fine, in case you were wondering.

in the last six months or so all the dankest memes have come from Cred Forums though

>not thinking Fela Kuti, Hallelujah Chicken Run Band, and the Ethiopian Jazz scene are good

>Like three years ago this board was filled with lefties.
The left decided they had so much power they had to become ultra agressive, and etc.. (see guubergrate and etc...), then they ones that were tricked at being left in the past because of fallacy and etc.. saw the light and decides to change their position

Maybe no talent there, but stylistically and rhythmically inspired some of the best music out there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepenazi

Good thing I didn't forget mine.

you don't listen to those bands you faggot

no one does

but they pretend they do

Oh boi, y so brutal?

this is great

that´s not the shape of america dummy

hollly shit xD

>Not liking African Bamba

niiiiiice

>Africa
>country
MY FELLOW AMERICAN

wtf!

typical Cred Forums "person"

Youssou N'dour is fucking great.

or you know the basis for western music over the last 200 years

1: Cold Water
2: Ride
3: Don't Let Me Down
4: Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
5: Let Me Love You
6: Cheap Thrills
7: Closer
8: This is What You Came For
9: Treat You Better
10: Heathens

Everything below the top 3 is pretty shit

you're direct ill give you that much.

I have literally never heard a single song on the this list.

they admitted recently it was just a meme

BTFO
T
F
O

>ctrl+f "cesaria evora"
...you dissapoint

youtube.com/watch?v=oWYKTiqPvYA

Just because you're conditioned to enjoy a certain region's music doesn't invalidate the quality of music outside that region.

Only replying because of the trips.

All of Music From Saharan Cellphones too. Loads of TMS samples are from the first one, it's really cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=GY2-vhTuJdg

l o l

Biggest troll.

memes are a cancer that is plaguing the internet