Why does buttrock still exist?

why does buttrock still exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2luOuo5-iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you'd be surprised at the amount of people that enjoy this shit.

We dedicate a couple of days to it each year pic related

for wwe ppv soundtracks

Middle America White Trash that didn't get the memo no one gives a fuck about rock anymore. Lewronggenerationers and probably some extra from kids who just aren't into hip-hop or dance music.

I was surprised to find out BMTH (Buttmetal) getting millions of views, but there is definitely a niche for this stuff. Also, foreigners are known to be years behind American culture, so I'm sure bands like BB can thrive.

>rip to 4 year old wwe watching me

Used to listen to this stuff most of my life. Now I've been listening to shit like deep house, basically anything you'd find on SubSoul, Eton Messy, Selected, etc.

It's even more cringey my gf still listens to buttrock because she hates anything popular and feels totally indifferent to what I listen to.

Basically if the song sounds like it belongs in a Naruto AMV, she probably likes it.

bmth are a good band

Are these guys buttmetal?

>lol rock is ded bleep bloops and maymay rap are da futaah
Kys stupid wigger

Absolutely

Absolutely

I get you're being a try-hard but rock is definitely bleeding out. It either needs to be revitalized or suffer a downward spiral of increasing buttiness and "le sew retro" bands like Tame Impala

Absolutely not. Music for teenaged girls

Good ol' American racism and classism.

They enjoy it for nostalgic reasons

Not sure about the Deftones being on that list, but seems legit otherwise.

>absolutely not
I assure you never listened to their early stuff.

crazy idea lads people like what they like and have different tastes

>lamb of god

Nope

>Tool
Ehhh. It's too high concept and arty to be butt metal, it just appeals to plebs because it's easily digestible. It's def too pretentious to appeal to the most plebbiest though.

No I did. That was scene kid music. The earlier stuff was p good but yeah they've been chasing that mainstream dollar for awhile now.

>my gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

surprised to see Pitchshifter on that list

Spotted the Reddtior

Because guys who wear Affliction t-shirts and drive lifted trucks listen to it.

Because people got tired of the countless DBZ buttrock AMVs

So, what is buttrock? Can buttrock be enjoyable to listen to? Pic related.

>Deftones
>ATDI
>DFA 1979
>BTBAM
Sunday's actually p nice

shut the fuck up sjw

The Black Keys are the biggest band on the radio because they write the fuck out of earworm hooks, which is all the modern disengaged top 40 audience is looking for
Basically the only thing that will keep rock relevant is catering to the pop crowd, and it's pretty difficult to do that while maintaining credibility
Unless there's some kind of death of disco-esque revolt against trap beats and how manufactured everything's gotten I don't see it happening

shut the fuck up racist neckbeard

I know a lot of Hispanics and Indians who are into it.

shut the fuck up person whose ascribed status and political beliefs I am unaware of

good grief can't you at least listen to good butt rock?
youtube.com/watch?v=u2luOuo5-iQ

>there will never be another there is a hell
>bmth turned into poppy bullshit and oli turned i to a pretentious douchebag
>metal core is bassicly a dead genre with only a few bands keeping it alive

take Mastodon out and we have a deal

This has to be b8