Daily reminder that if you think ambient music is boring then you're a fucking pleb

daily reminder that if you think ambient music is boring then you're a fucking pleb

>he listens to ambient music

>he can't appreciate ambient music
how does it feel to have literally no taste family?

daily reminder that if you think harsh noise wall music is boring then you're a fucking pleb

someones a lil cranky today

I can appreciate it but I don't enjoy it. my post was mostly bait.

Weekly memo that there are people in this thread that haven't listened to Jefre Cantu-Ledesma or Mark Mcguire

>music

qepd.....

UNA

>he posts his fav music in a meme thread

>pleb

I don't think ambient music is boring but it's definitely for boring people. Music (well, the way it is listened to by people on here) is already a very insular pasttime but ambient is about as insular as it gets. I mean, I'm very happy to lie back and lose myself in The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid for 2 hours, but I accept that's because I'm quite weird, dull and self-absorbed. Go to the RYM reviews for ambient records and you'll see a lot of cringey attempts to be deep and poetic.

VELA

>edgy kid wants to stand out from everyone else at school
>listens to harsh noise

>treating music as an identity
come on man

>i don't like it
>therefore it's not music and anyone who enjoys it is a middle schooler!

Great argument, fag.

daily reminder that "boring" isn't valid critisism since it leaves the impression that the problem lies with the listener rather than the music

just ignore them OP (^:

>you simply arent cultured enough to understand why i enjoy listening to literal static noise

>projecting this hard

Who's talking about culture here you fucking simpleton? You literally have no idea what you're talking about. You can't even explain why HNW is bad without recurring to strawmen, ad populum and hominems.

*tips fedora*

way to prove his point, dude

oh no haha did i do a cringe

i wouldnt be suprised considering they're not mu core.

Based Stars of the Lid. But you're right, it's not for everyone. Disagree that it is for boring and dull people though.

I only listen to music with no vocals. Most people cant sing and crutch on auto tune

>tfw no qt go that listens to drone and makes fun of me for being a pleb that listens to ambient music
Why live?