So I've been told Chief Keef & people in his circle are 'real' and actually shoot people and their music reflects...

So I've been told Chief Keef & people in his circle are 'real' and actually shoot people and their music reflects actual crimes they've committed intermixed with genuine threats against other people.

What are some verified cases of rappers doing the hood shit that they rap about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzDSrR4L4w
thezog.info/list-summaries/
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sAE6YAhzesU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of them really. but its usually them telling stories from a friend who did the dirty work who died

Rick ross

Little known fact, Keef killed 2Pac and Biggie

What did Lil Boosie get locked up for?

doen't get much more g than that

Eazy-E; the money used to create Ruthless Records came from him, and more specifically, his profits that came from dealing drugs up until the point where his cousin was shot and killed. And without Eazy creating Ruthless, Straight Outta Compton very likely wouldn't have been released the way it was

The Game and 50 Cent are obligatory examples

Manslaughter or murder. Can't remember. Or be assed to look it up.

Young Jeezy killed a man in 1997

Rueben Slikk of Metro Zu got arrested for armed robbery on a pharmacy (for lean)

not this shit again

JEEZY KILLED BIGGIE AND THEY AINT WANT YOU TO KNOW

Beanie Sigel. He's about as real as they come. He got shot multiple times, never called 911, and casually drove himself to the hospital. He had to get one of his lungs removed, the absolute madman.

My favorite Beans story is about the time he walked into a diner with an uzi to save Kanye from getting robbed or maybe even worse. He may have saved our man's life.

lil boosie was the real deal

Beanie Sigel saved Jay and Method Man from getting clipped numerous times in the late 90s. Dude is a hero.

Ironic how he put SHHH into everything and then got locked up because he couldn't stop talking about the shit he and gs9 did

Gucci Mane genuine killed 3 men who tried to rob gucci after young jeezy put a bounty on his head of $10,000.

This really happened and whats worse is gucci mane literally dumped their bodies off at a school playground... Wtf.

I do believe this happened in 2008 or 2009

"I ain't spend one rap dolla in three years, holla"

-Pusha T

Free bobby shmurda

21 the only real one in his XXL class

What do you thinkn lil ugly mane has done

>fought niggas off while he was butt naked
BURR BURR

>niggers can literally kill and rape people and still be successful
>suburban white kids think that murderous music is funny and entertaining as long as they're black

nothing on the Mista Thug Isolation record I'm sure. That was just him writing stuff he thought sounded dope inspired by memphis devil shit.

anybody can kill and rape people and be successful. you can do anything as long as u dont get caught

>What is Burzum and first wave Black Metal

Le raper rapes.

Gucci killed Jeezy's man in 2005

Absolutely nothing.

80% of the stuff he raps about bar what's on Oblivion Access and On Doing An Evil Deed Blues is from the point of view of a character. It's meant to be super OTT violent, despicable shit inspired by the dirty south and memphis scenes.

Why was Jeezy beefing with Gucci Mane?

da lench mob

kek

idk if this thread is still active, but Mac Dre became a bay area legend after serving time for not snitching on members of his gang. When he got out he started a record label named after MDMA slang and frequently rapped about taking the drug. Later it was discovered that the people involved in his label were also running the biggest MDMA ring in the world. His record label released a lot of great, classic, bay area rap albums but was also being used as a front to cover all the drug money. To give a scope of how big their drug operation was, you could find their pills all the way in New York. One rapper on their label got arrested for having six thousand pills on him in an airport. Pretty much every rapper on the label was involved in various criminal activity related to the drug ring, but at the same time had successful music careers.

Apparently Mac Dre wanted to cut ties with drug money and start a new label based off music alone, which is what lead to him being murdered on his tour bus. Over the years NINETY artists, or people with ties to the label have been found guilty of various felonies. Most will never make it out of prison.

Dont know. But he wanted gucci manes bart simpson chain. Thats literally the only reason anyone knows why he put a bounty on his head. Jeezy said this himself in a few interviews. Apparently they werent really beefing and jeezy just wanted his fucking necklace. Petty.

Fucking niggers.

Snoop Dogg used to be a Crip

His gang actual let him leave to pursue music which is pretty rare, especially around that time.

that's not true, a set is just a formation of friends it's not like the yakuza or cartels

Too bad he was a no talent who had Ice Cube write all his fucking lines and sucked Jew cock.

>The Game
I don't think so

That guy reminds of the person who embellishes everything and makes shit up

If you want to hear a rap song that talks about "actual crimes" then you should listen to the rap beat in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqzDSrR4L4w

that talks about a group of people from the middle east who controlled and dominated the transatlantic slave trade. The MC in that video is talking about the people on this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Wow yall are misinformed. It had nothing to do with a fucking necklace. Gucci and Jeezy recorded the song Icey together and Zaytoven was in possession of the track. Both rappers were asking for the original master track and since Zay and Gucci were best friends, Zay let Gucci drop the song which ended up being the biggest hit off his debut album. Jeezy got butthurt, beef escalated, some of Jeezys people broke into the house where Gucci was fuckin some girl and tried to rob him.

"""ALLEGEDLY""" from Guccis words, he wrestled a gun away from one of the intruders and killed ONE, not three. I say allegedly because I think he was already in possession of the gun he used, but since he was already a felon, cooked up the story about disarming one of them. The rest of it was right, Gucci buried the body behind an elementary school, whoop whoop whoop, police got involved, and Gucci was originally charged with murder until the entire story unfolded and he was let off with a self defense plea.

Well he's kinda like Dre in that he never actually claimed to be a legit rapper, hence the reason why he let a bar like
>Ice Cube writes the rhymes that I say
slide on Straight Outta Compton. He was always the businessman, promoter and media representative of N.W.A.. In their interviews he's usually the spokesperson and the one carrying the guns, or the one wearing strange masks to them. Also, he was the one who knew that controversy was going to get them the public attention they craved, and executive produced the album, and conducted said interviews, with that in mind, and his ploy succeeded; Straight Outta Compton and Eazy Duz It went platinum from pretty much only the controversy.

So overall, he may not be very talented, but he's still a very important and key figure in the history of rap music, so it's kinda understandable why so many people respect him. Also, he's pretty based in those interviews I mentioned.

epic meme

Well he did get shot a few times and was hospitalized, that's why he's a rapper now, that and I'm pretty sure he was a Blood

Never knew this about Mac. thats fucking great

Some other rappers that are about what they talk about in their music:

Boosie
Gucci
Waka Flocka
C Murder (in prison for murder)
X Raided (in prison for murder)
Beanie Sigel
Big L
Gunplay
Kodak Black
Jay Rock, ScHoolboy Q, Kendrick Lamar
Nate Dogg & The DPG
Shyheim (incarcerated for possession of S1 Narcotic, poss. of firearm)
Suga Free (real life pimp)
Big Pun
Trouble

i just know these off the top
however
just because a rapper has gone to jail doesnt mean hes about what he talks about
firearm possession charges dont mean shit except that they had a gun for some reason

too bad Ice Cubes cousin Del tha Funkee Homosapien was writing all Cubes music

>ScHoolboy Q

What? Dude was playing college football at some crappy west coast school until he decided to try rapping on the advice of 50 cent.

Being a gang member doesnt mean that he doesnt lie about things. The Game used to be a stripper and that LA star tattoo on his face used to be a butterfly. The Game is butter-soft, that hardcore shit is just an act he can back up because he is physically intimidating. nigga is wack

plenty of rappers have played sports too. I dont understand what youre trying to say though. Q is a Hoover Street Crip, he talks about his gang life on Oxymoron. You should listen to the album, its quite good.

I know Kendrick didn't have the best childhood, but is he like Nas in that he takes the "looking out the project window" approach to his rapping or was he an active participant in gang life?

Youre spot on, but instead of liiking out the window id say that Kendrick is watching from across the street. Nas was a thug too, but he and Kendrick both perform intellectually instead of flaunting their niggerish acts in their music.

Okay. Speaking of Nas, have you listened to a lot of him? I've listened to Illmatic, It Was Written, and Life is Good but I'm not sure where to go from there. I was thinking of either going in chronological order from It Was Written or just skipping to Stillmatic and The Lost Tapes. Have any recommendations?

Coming of Age from Reasonable Doubt is very underrated

That retard needs to get his hands off his fat lips we all know they're fat and gay no need to hide them fuck nigga

maxo kream killed that lil nicca found on bissonnett

Yes, this is the correct Gucci story.

but he makes shit music lol

The Lost Tapes is the second best Nas album. Purple is such a great track

He's not about that life. His brother said he wasn't and his brother is the one with actual gang affiliations.

Possibly the fakest mc in the game. His whole image and persona is him being a real G, and it's false.

Jay rock is pretty infamous from tde in watts cali. All of three six mafia have records. There is the fbi files for every member of wu tang. The game is a notorious blood alongside y.g. and dont forget every member of black mafia family aka BMF with jeezy started by big meech was one of the biggest criminal empires in the music industry. I can keep going?

Source? Kream goes hard and I believe a lot of what he raps but never heard this

Bad news for you, every album after Illmatic is half as good as the one before. Which means that by the time you get to Nastradamus you're listening to a 1.25/10 album. Enjoy Illmatic.

If youre still lurking its
Yes i have listened to some Nas.

Pic related; everything so far

which albums have you heard beginning to end? theyre not too bad altogether, but everyone has their preference. I think Stillmatic is the best Nas album

Lost Tapes was nice

you forgot the the trailer park tier whites that hold eminem next to god

you're all white as fuck

That's all I'm gonna say as someone who used to be legitimately bout it

For once I'm proud of Cred Forums

Dude is a motherfuckin phone, anybody who got punked is a way bigger phone

having downloaded a lot of albums for your "collection" =/= listening to a lot of albums

Kendrick's referred a couple of times in interviews to having been thrown out of his parents' house one summer for some unspecified crime
there's a theory that he killed a dude and that's what art of peer pressure is about

in france

great post

I mean right sm h

youtube.com/watch?v=sAE6YAhzesU
not from his present
but from his past ..

moametal is the realest one in this thread

can anyone wire me money she said she will kill me if i dont pay

ONCE UPON A TIME I SHOT A NIGGA ON ACCIDENT