Is this their most accessable work?

Is this their most accessable work?

I started with The Money Store and I gravitated towards Ive Seen Footage, Aye Aye, and Hacker. The other songs just (to me) had too much scream and unrelenting noise.

Exmilitary is a different story, and I like its vibe way more. Any other projects by them, or anything similar, that is similar to Exmilitary, but not too relentless inaccessible sounding?

Exmil is WAY more raw, noisy, and loud. It is pretty much everything you hate about The Money Store. I would try Government Plates.

Nah, that would be Bottomless Pit.

The Money Store, Niggas on the Moon, and Government Plates are probably the most accessible albums.

You might also want to listen to the Death Grips LP

Lmao no, go is probably their hardest to get into, i would say some of the tracks at the end of JD ie on go, centuries of damn etc are some of their most accessable along with TMS and some of ExM aswell

Am I retarded? I feel like exmil has more hip hop elements, and "notes"

*EP sorry

Its definitely their best

No? Their most accessible is easily bottomless pit. Just because you like it, doesn't make it accessible.

I turned off Bottomless Pit after 2 tracks lmao

You literally listened to it's two weakest tracks tho

>Niggas on the Moon
this
as much as notm may be catalogged as "complex" and "glitch/break-core" i think it`s by far their most catchy and rememberable album

That's their fault, what kind of retards put two awful songs at the start of an album and expect people to keep listening?

almost every song sounded the same

Its literally their worst. Exm and nldw are where its at

EM>NLDW>TMS>BP>GP>EP>NOtM

the bottom left quandrant in the Exmil album cover is the only one that was shifted

The last song of Exmil, Blood Creepin, is what I hate about death grip's sound. It's so different than the first handful of tracks

+Niggas on the Moon, definitely the easiest Death Grips album to listen to.

I would introduce someone to the group with The Money Store or Ex-Military though, once you listen to those two you're ready for the rest of their discography I think.

>Notm
>Easy listening
I`d say their most interesting, but not their easiest to listen

>Its literally their worst
wrong
not as wrong, but still wrong
switch EM with NOtM

I think you'd like a fair amount of tracks off of bottomless pit. But exmil is really distinct from everything that came after it to me

I wouldnt say NOTM is accessible imo.

Also I once showed some BP songs to a friend of mine and he loved it, so I would add that in there. He didn't dig there other stuff as much though.

yay death grips they are like a totally good band and stuff

me on the right

hillary can pass out on trump's 3 incher imo

NLDW and NotM are the best albums.

What if I liked all on the left and only NOTM on the right?

Man, I forgot how much fun Death Grips is.

uh... i guess you're pro trump then? Also he's packin ;)

>implying he doesn't stuff socks in his underwear

bo, he can get spitroasted by muhammed and jose himself.

It is, try out the death grips ep.

uh, p sure Muhammed isn't comin here through his EXTREME VETTING!!!

k, either way the next 4 years are going to be the worst in american history since the great depression

>We know trash

Well geez I dunno m8

I would say Exmilitary is their least accessable album. Their most accessable stuff is BP, The Money Store, and Government Plates for sure.

>he actually thinks that everything after Hot Head was good

Would go with MS NLDW or BP.
Seiously NOTM and GP are inacessible as fuck
>chopped Björk and 1sec synth loops playing

first two tracks are pretty inaccessible though

Yes it definitely is their most accessible, i don't see how anyone could disagree with that

you are correct

>NLDW and NotM are the best albums
This

that is some good b8 m'lad

ExM > TMS > NotM >>> BP > GP > JD > NLDW

they aren't bad tho, just not as good as the rest.

NLDW > NotM >>> GP >> TMS >>>>>>>>>> >>>EXM >>>>> JD >>>>>>>>>> BP