thelatelateshow.bandcamp.com/releases
michaelwallace1.bandcamp.com/
elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/moonbeam
mega.nz/#F!XRQxRIpb!78EfST2KVsegOoLBAOsgbA
eternalbackfliprotation.bandcamp.com/album/max-horse-power
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/lp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

simoncameronfletcher2000.bandcamp.com

>homoti demos 1991 was recorded on shitty panasonic boomboxes all over ontario in 2014 in shitty group homes during the course of me being wrongfully placed in the custody of the children's aid society/CPS, some tracks were recorded at home in toronto in 2015, it is a compilation of demos for my second record "homoti", please keep in mind that these are only rough drafts, and not finished examples

>bedroom pop/lo-fi acoustic jangle pop from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

>music to bash nathanoriginal over the skull to

>influences include: beat happening, early red house painters, alex g, death cab for cutie, daniel johnston, elliott smith, early weezer, ween's first few albums, and sebadoh

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/square1-ep

>Experimental electronic + other genres

Working on a 7minute ish glitch track. Well it's not really glitchy but it's the closest genre to describe it as. It's kind of a mix of the glitch I've been doing and dark ambient (not like Weakling either)

evenoxen.bandcamp.com

>indie/experimental folk
>power electronics
>fuzz rock
>melodic harsh noise

I know this is good

I've heard this is good (will have to check out today)

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient // dark ambient
>experimental electronics
>it can get a little droney at times
>small bits of noise rock
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

you can rate all of my releases on RYM if you're into that:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

please follow me on spotify, doesn't matter if you listen or not:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

reccing the lad, been waiting for something new for a while

i wonder how many people have the even oxen live bootleg :^)

awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/album/buried-in-the-bed

>folkgaze

rec

wow, I finally just realized notsuohs is just Houston backwards...

music.businesscasual.biz/album/computer-sunrise-2002

>synthwave
>chillwave
>computergaze

>music to bash nathanoriginal over the skull to
really kid even in bandcamp threads

music to recline ur seat to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>boom bap
>rape

my hate for nathanoriginal is universal regardless of what thread i'm posting in

what did i do to u

post in this thread

I'm willing to bet it's the same amount as those that have the New Living Translations of the New Testament :^)

I love you guys. Thanks for constantly posting ITT

thats a pretty stupid reason to hate someone

nonplayablecharacter.bandcamp.com/

>instrumental
>post-rock
>emo?
>ambient

Just released a new track!

HOLY SHIT BEAR SINCE WHEN DID THIS EXIST

>hiphop
>>triphop
>>>samples
>>>>breakbeats
spaceninedelta.bandcamp.com/

lol, it's been out since December of last year. It has Our Messiah Flying with the Clouds Toward Heaven and 3 other tracks that I felt wouldnt have fit on the album. So essentially it's just b-sides, nothing really worth writing about but it definitely exists. Finding it is a whole different story though. I only came across it on some Russian Facebook page that a friend found before I remembered I even put it out. Also the laptop where my copy is has been kaput for a while.

Just Everywhere - You Will Live on a Beach and Smoke Pot

>Psychedelic
>Dream-Pop
>Shoegaze

justeverywhere.bandcamp.com/

Howdy!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/beleaguered-by-sound
>Ambient hexalogy
>Made out of unused garbage material
>Each part is much more different like the other
>20+ minute pieces

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/track/untitled-live-at-solvay-13092016
>My first live performance

Older albums are up on Spotify and Google Play!
play.spotify.com/artist/0cWFIq9RVCeOLRlg5F2eMi

New stuff October 1st!

Rec:

What was playing live like, man??

i am determined to find it.

Felt better than expected after all the anxiety went out of the way. It was an experience worth of every single second! Hopefully not the last one

found it
its not too difficult to find if you know where to look.

I liked "Things to Forget" and I feel this new track is also pretty nice. The recording quality I also find quite nice and, really, beside this having an emo-ish feel to it all (which I'm personally not so fancy off) I like this. Keep it up!

Pretty run-of-the-mill but not bad in any way, shape or form. The only complain as of that very moment are vocals - I find them annoying at best. Maybe focus more on their delivery and the way you sing. The rest feels solid.

I am so proud of you

I still get nervous doing live stuff, hopefully I'll get to your level one day (I also hope it's only the first of many to come)

Yeah, but we do these live stuff differently. When I was doing that one I wasn't even looking at the audience because of the type of the performance. I just closed my eyes and let the music flow for 12 minutes or so. But, to help you out of not feeling so down, my leg was shaking during half of the performance. Good I was in the sitting position and behind the table so nobody saw that lol

I might try sitting down next time, in that case. Not like my music is much for dancing anyways lol

Texas tour when

Hah! Tough luck with the tour! First Kraków then... probably still Kraków...

sounds from an untalented parasite
scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/atmospheric black metal // narcotic rock
>piano based // ambient
>meditative // negativism

every release its a different taste, so pick your weapon and kill yourself.

random revs and recccs:

album next week yeaaaaa

oh fuck yes, this is my mood today. thanks for this track mate!

i should step up my game, everybody releasing new stuff next month haha

boat is chill, great.

Flocks.
>Emotional Shoegaze
Few singles leading up to an album and a demo. Pretty burnt out on the thing for now, but the album should be out in the next few months. Self produced.

Forgot link. Marketing genius.
flocksrecordings.bandcamp.com/

Yeah, you should lol. Mo' stuff on October!

hi its and im asking anyone who's made music videos, how much have they helped promote your music?

im not doing anything special, just recording some nice looking footage to use as a video for the music. just background visuals for the music really

the user who found your ep was me btw, i remembered the thread where someone posted a link to the profile that had it and i scrolled through like 20 pages to find it. all i have to say is that i can tell why they didn't make the album. [they are not very good, but it was interesting to discover]

>New stuff October 1st!
oh shit same day as me!

>i should step up my game, everybody releasing new stuff next month haha
save something for black metal november (is that a thing Cred Forums still does?) so that you could get some more traction outside of just these threads

was bored so i decided to give this a try, was surprisingly well made! i dont like shoegaze at all, to me its just 'pop rock with distortion' but this was pretty nicely made, liked the lyrics a lot too. youve got potential, hopefully that album lives up to it

eichinschmeichin.bandcamp.com/album/senioritis

>le wacky lo-fi pop
>inspired by E6 and stuff
>muh esoteric instruments
>blah blah blah

Still shilling this stale old thing. I'm also in the process of rearranging and lengthening the "Music Box" EP I did this summer because I've decided that some songs I was going to save for a later album fit better on there.

ALSO I'm going to change the band name to "Solstice Patterns" when the next album comes out, and I'm still pushing for the next album to come out in November.

O b L i G a T o R y
And there are rare Even Oxen bootlegs now? How deep does this rabbit hole go?? Looks like I've got Googling to do

I like this because it has a very bittersweet feeling to it. I think you should focus most of all in increasing the stranger elements of your music so that it stands out. The bells at the beginning of the first track, for instance, were a good touch, as was the a cappella part and the funny talking stuff at the end. Basically, it's dreamy enough, but remember that sometimes people forget their dreams.

More Compulsory Recs That You Should Check Out Because They're Great and They Didn't Post in this Thread (Yet):

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/propitiation

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass

vastno.bandcamp.com/releases

misterpresident.bandcamp.com/

Shiiii...
I might think about putting it out one day later!

>there are rare Even Oxen bootlegs now?
only one, it's pretty badly recorded but it has one track that's not anywhere else. it's all 128kbps mp3 from the audience and the guy's phone died halfway through the concert too.

fairly easy to find, just by googling it you can find it

lol really? im sure there's space for the both of us on one day... or is there?

D R O O P I E S

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

FREE ALBUM CODES:
9yun-ws8n
z25v-hsbj
sl9k-gf7x
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
or (ctrl+f "redeem code")

T-shirts available in 2 colors and various sizes!
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch

Dunno to be honest. But it may be a relief to not feel so pressured by the other, right? Just a though

i guess so, i dont really feel pressured but if you do, you can go ahead and change the date

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>AP Macroeconomics
>See Where I’ve Come From, See Where I Will Have Come From When It’s Time to See Where I’ve Come From In The Future
>Bedroom Folk, Bedroom Pop, Lo-Fi.

Description:
"An EP I made."
-AP Macroeconomics

With a name like AP Macroeconomics, you would expect something completely horrible or completely funny. Even some of the song titles would seem like jokes. But behind the oddity of a name, Thomas Meskil presents the listener something totally opposite. Mumbling guitars, cohesively cluttered percussion, somber soaked vocals, humble, like a hug from a wise, old friend. Compatible with lyrics that feel both personal to the man behind the name and universal to all who listen, AP Macroeconomics is definitely a musician to keep your eye on.

Now available for stream and download! CDs available at AP Macroeconomic's bandcamp as well!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give Thomas some love. Thank You. :)

Will still be accepting submissions for the label.

Proud Supporter Of:

alexseibel.bandcamp.com/track/still-breathing

>new track
>emotional ambient trap beat i guess

>hiphop
>Ambient
>Instrumentals
>Rap features
>Mood setting

0ceanfloor.bandcamp.com

>Ok new Bandcamp thread I'm tired of waiting for a new one to start
>I want to be the first post so people will recc my shitty project the most
maybe if you had the ability to evoke the emotions you had while you were in the CPS your music wouldn't have to have an explanation at the beginning of the post to get people to listen.

Sorry kid, no one gives a shit about your crappy childhood.

People care about the audacity it takes a person to say
>these are rough drafts
and still charge 8$

I only got to listen to a few tracks today before falling asleep but I do agree the emotions are a bit more hushed than I expected them to be. Maybe a defeated sense of atmosphere was what he was aiming for?

WHY THE NAME CHANGE
eichin schmeiken had such a nice ring to it...

But yeah, the bootleg is not recommended. I cringe every time I hear myself perform those songs haha. The song that hasn't been released will be on the next one anyways so no worries

First time receiving such positive feedback here. Thank's!

You're welcome!

Just finished listening to this. You have so much potential dude. Good luck on getting a full length out because more stuff like this is easily what some need to hear. (I also just have a soft spot for songwriters)

totallyboring.bandcamp.com/album/otherbird

drone/tapes/live loops/dudeweedlmao

recorded outdoors.
Chicago/Grand Rapids, MI collab

Does anyone remember the band Pink Pots that used to regularly post in here? He released a new album recently and wanted to know if anyone had listened to it yet. Easily better than the debut imo

17 track beat compilation.
ashar.bandcamp.com/beat-dump-6

>Alt. Hip-Hop
>Experimental Beats
>Vaporwave/Vaporhop

whisky-plums.bandcamp.com/

- Project w/ one guy who's got a good voice & flow

jhenx.bandcamp.com/releases

- Solo things, sort of a beat tape/demo

And everything's free!

>charging $8 for lo-fi unfinished recordings
I mean, I would only start to charge anything for my music when recording, mixing and mastering them cost me money (e.g. have a professional help me in making music).
And I have SM57s and mixers, not a fucking iPod, boombox and an acoustic guitar.
I decided not to post my shit here until I finish my new album
Recommending my favourites:
I already praised this yesterday, but I'll do again. More overwhelming than a Sunn O))) Merzbow collab.
Yes, as usual
Yes I say
Yes, but it's underwhelming because the guitars are quiet and sterile
A classic like Even Oxen, but a bit more dada
Fuzz. Fuzz is good. Yes

>ashar.bandcamp.com/beat-dump-6

Sorry, that something isn't here.

Please start at the beginning and you'll certainly find what you're looking for.

That was a nice listen! Supported!

Wait are you a regular poster?
Either way I always appreciate the compliments because recording the album wasn't a cake walk.

That said, I actually agree with you on the pricing. If it didn't cost me anything or much at all, I say it's better to have it be free

I'm the guy who considered buying your cassette

Oh yeah, eurobro
Any thoughts on when that new album O yours will hit the BC shelves?

When my friend writes the lyrics for the last track.

So basically, we're getting the equivalent of Pet Sounds??? Looking forward to it dude

Yeah, if Pet Sounds was made by the Incapacitants

i'm sorry your music isnt as good as mine

u mad bro?

>Sound design
>electronic
>london

qualitymusicfreak.bandcamp.com/

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Math Rock
>Emo

You're a special kind of faggot

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, means a lot

i just listened to the thing you got on spotify its really nice

>i'm sorry your music isnt as good as mine

>u mad bro?
>Being this salty
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but somebody had to say it. secondly people love my music

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

here's a music video I made, more to come youtube.com/watch?v=FopDXCpZ4LU

I really dig your stuff. You should put up an EP

Thanks for the opinions that weren't a complete bashing of my character and music, the point of the compilation album is to sort of prelude the listener and to give them a small taste of what is to come in terms of my music... it has taken me a long time to record the finished album due to equipment failures and whatnot. Additionally, I also don't have a lot of money and jobs have proven to be difficult to find where I'm from, I get by with the music I make. And of course Bandcamp takes like $2 away from each sale, $8 seems like a lot, granted. But I only make $6 from each sale, and all that money goes towards me buying food or better equipment. I've seen people charge as much as $8 for a 4 song digital EP on Bandcamp which is absolutely insane, $6 for a 90 minute experimental album is a fair price imo, but that's just me.

I now record with a much better setup (I have a Soundcloud, and I do post it regularly in the SC threads: juntaro97).

The whole point of the compilation is: Being in an unfortunate situation due to Ontario's corrupt, abusive and lying child welfare system and just making the most out of the situation, in my case, making music in a bedroom, making an entire album of sorts.

Lastly, if anyone would like a physical copy of my music that isn't Homoti Demos 1991, I will mail you a cassette or CD-R of my music, just contact me via Bandcamp, I'll mail it free of charge.

not even salty, man. i just think you kind of misunderstood the message and concept of the album, which is okay, but i wouldn't want you to get any wrong ideas.

i'm a musician and i love to create, people love my music too, i've had several people ask me to make physical copies of the album you bashed, i also get letters from people around the world because of my music. your opinion is welcome but completely misunderstanding.

i have better sounding music on soundcloud, soundcloud.com/juntaro97/, i'm just not ready to put those in an album on bandcamp right now.

Haha, don't worry about the name change; I've been having second thoughts about it cuz "Solstice" only applies to summer and winter. I also may not change it since it's an inside joke with my friends

>message & concept
>8$

> And of course Bandcamp takes like $2 away from each sale, $8 seems like a lot, granted. But I only make $6 from each sale, and all that money goes towards me buying food or better equipment. I've seen people charge as much as $8 for a 4 song digital EP on Bandcamp which is absolutely insane, $6 for a 90 minute experimental album is a fair price imo, but that's just me.

>But I only make $6 from each sale

It's no problem, I try and stop myself from assuming since it only lands me in trouble.

I'm just going to put my foot in my mouth but I think Dave might have been coming from the angle that some like to use their emotional trauma as leverage to get others to listen to their music or give money. So hopefully you two understand where each was coming from because as far as I know you two still have more potential left in you.

Good luck getting the album done, man. We rooting for you

Not reading all that shit. You're a desperate faggot whether you admit it to yourself or not.

bandcamp tax takes 2 dollars off.

Harsh Noise - majer.bandcamp.com/releases

>But I only make $6

8 - 2 = 6.

giving bear is always a class act, I honestly am inspired by this post to be a better person, not even being ironic or memeing here.

are you really so stupid as to not understand that you're being criticized for your greed?

I really hope you post something like
>no i was just trollin lol
in response to this

no i was just trollin lol

lol, thanks dude, soli deo gloria and best wishes

we're working on full length that we hope to put out not to long from now.

no you weren't get a job you self entitled bum

:( trying to

Awesome! hopefully you make physical copies so I can break it in half!!

:s

git gud kid

Fatal Nostalgia
fatalnostalgia.bandcamp.com/
>post-rock, shoegaze/blackgaze, ambient

Cyberwave
cyberwave.bandcamp.com/
>IDM, experimental, noise, ambient

calm down dave, the kid is doing the best he can, you're being weird

pinkpots.bandcamp.com/album/the-life-and-times-forthcoming
>Cool indie rock with millions of synthesizers and tons of attitude
>Vaguely emo/pop punk-ish

JUST PUT OUT MY SECOND ALBUM

>$6 for a 90 minute experimental album is a fair price imo
Bro I made about 10 dollars in my entire Bandcamp carreer (that is a year) and I've released about 8+ hours of experimental shit. I've never asked money for it.

Speak of the devil

gurglesplat.bandcamp.com/album/both-burst

>Electronic
>Dance
>

Welp I didn't even see that

Thanks for the rec senpai

nihilist-harsh-noise.bandcamp.com/album/why-wont-zach-hill-return-my-calls-ep

>noise
>harsh noise
>HNW
>manipulated samples

Been a while but your favourite harsh noise fiend is back!

RECS
Love this stuff man

yakovrp.bandcamp.com/album/iskras-birthday-present-ep

>short EP i made in a few hours as a birthday gift for a friend
>moody trap/ trap-influenced beats
>instrumental hip hop, cloud rap
>ambient

Recs:

ardentepatience.bandcamp.com/

commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/track/just-as-bros
>Folk, spoken word

commercialoddities.bandcamp.com/album/schizo
>freak folk, spoken word, free form, avant garde

Old recs:
Will check out the stuff I am not familiar with now.

I really don't want to start bashing Simon here but this post speaks the truth about how I feel about "backstories" to music/art. They can be fascinating to read about later but it's more important that the music evoke the emotions even if the audience has no clue what the musician's life story is.

Daniel Johnston, for instance, is a musician who I would able to tell has been through some rough times even if no one knew anything about him.

this

The fact you're asking money for this is insane. I feel like a lot of the progressions are just average at best and the vocals are pretty grating.

Interesting for sure. Very atmospheric. I feel some of it I wouldn't technically classify as music but it is all subjective, you obviously have a market for it.

Good stuff. The first vocals are nice. I like the flow, but the delivery is kind of bland and repetitive. I think this a problem with a lot of east-coast influence though.

This is nice. Not as textured as the aesthetic looks. Really dig some of the more angular guitar moments. Would love to hear this expanded on in an album or something. I downloaded the EP you had up.

I listened to Master Without A Hammer. It has some nice textures at some points. I feel it carries on a little too long though. Most of the lofi hiphop stuff I listen too is a little more compact. I feel like with the shifts in mood it could have been smaller songs instead of forcing it all together.

I don't really have the time to listen to a song in full right now. What I listened to sounded like a great atmosphere. I dowloaded it and will be using it for study music this week.

Really good stuff here. May consider changing up the droning the background. It really helps to build up the textures, but for a nearly 5 minute song some variation may be great. Looking forward to an EP or something!

I missed this when I first posted. This is an old rec too.

Feels a little too overproduced at points. Some solid concepts with the production though.

Good stuff, I went ahead and downloaded both albums. Will be giving them a more thorough listen sometime soon.

>Whisky & Plums
Meh, I can't really get into the vocals here. The production has some cool stuff going on though.

>jhenx
Again, interesting production. A little more varied than W&P

Hey, I am the user that was asking about a physical release the other day. Any interest in what I e-mailed you? If not it is cool.

thelatelateshow.bandcamp.com/releases

>Post-internet
>Plunderphonics
>Ambient
>Heavily jazz/post punk influenced

So I don't come to Cred Forums a whole lot, but I searched and didn't see a "collaboration" thread so I figured I'd ask here.

I have this sample that I absolutely love, I was wondering if anyone wanted to help work on the drums with me or expand on my idea

You may want to check a /prod/ thread or a soundcloud thread. Much more producers in those.

Appreciate it

hey user. we'll email yah!

bless for the constructive feed back

michaelwallace1.bandcamp.com/

I just finished an album.
>piano

>$8
fuck off man. here's some artists ITT i'd rather give $8 to

(where can I get this)
Recs and whatnot

elijahmjohnston.bandcamp.com/album/moonbeam
>lo-fi
>indie pop
>first full length under my real name

fine, i'll be nice and share it

from the archives >Even Oxen- Live at notsuoH
>128kbps because I recorded it with my cell phone
>incomplete show because my phone's memory filled up
>for trve kvlt even oxen fans
mega.nz/#F!XRQxRIpb!78EfST2KVsegOoLBAOsgbA

Thank you kind one

N i C e

eternalbackfliprotation.bandcamp.com/album/max-horse-power
>TRARG
>experimental, drone, electroacustic, spectral, etc

RECS
finally listened to the whole thing! Great experience. When you said the different parts shouldn't be played together did you mean all at the same time of in order? Because it worked quite well in order, the way the works evolved in time was very interesting.

1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/lp3

>drone, ambient
These are pretty alright.