ITT: Albums you can't get into, no matter how hard you try

thats because this is truly a shit album

kill yourself you dumb retard this album is fucking amazing

Spiderland [Touch and Go, 1991]

Out of Squirrel Bait by Hunglikealbini, a Trojan horse. Extolled for their multipartite songforms and, da-da, dynamic shifts from soft to loud, as well as their intimate knowledge of mental illness, these guys look like unassuming alternative types and in real life may be same. Their sad-sack affect fits right in. But musically--structurally, as one might say--they're art-rockers without the courage of their pretensions. And if you promise not to mention their lyrics they promise to keep the volume down. C+

fucking YA BURNT!!!!!

Any Joanna newsome album

>listening to music that Cred Forums likes
>caring about stuff that Cred Forums recommends
shiggy

you don't need to try super hard, just listen to it passively until it starts to sound kind of good and then listen to it seriously

>dude just Stockholm yourself into liking it because a bunch of underages on an anime website say it's good

>listen to it until stockholm syndrome kicks in
yeah nah

Keep seeing that album cover, what album is it?

Talking Heads

Dude time signatures lmao

Spiderland by Slint
Don't listen to the haters, it's a great album.

it's a good album but almost all of the very easy criticisms of it are so apparent that not liking it doesn't mean you have bad taste by any means

That's not how it works at all faggots

Good Morning Captain is a perfect song but it's in 4/4???

>can't get into Radiohead's arguably most accessible album

Do your ears not work?

I have very shallow music taste and I think these are great

I don't think it's bad, but it does nothing for me.

Samefag

what are some criticisms of it?

Memes aside, you have to seriously hate your life in order for this album to click.

kek

I wasn't saying listen to it repeatedly, there is no way that that would get you to like an album. just don't expect to entirely understand it listening completely focused the first time you hear it.

Radiohead's most accessible album is either pablo honey, bends or okc

not really

It's not that it's hard to get into, I just find it very bland

well my life isn't all that bad, but I just gotta say I can really dig this

>mfw I lived in the UK for one year and I finally got it why they have so many depressing bands

I'd argue you don't like rock at all... This one feels so easily even my mom said she liked it after a road trip tracked by it.