/heroin/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r6wzEXhvAA
youtu.be/lwlogyj7nFE
youtu.be/VWGgI14ru-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little kids browse this board my sweet-natured friend.

Well this will help them grow up

If everyone tried heroin just once the world would be a much better place, wait wrong drug.

panda bear's person pitch is good for when you're high

Cool about to shoot up I'll try it out

what does heroin feel like?
just curious

Mdma is better.

*anabolic steroids

You mean LSD?

Heaven
Try it sometime

I think that could work with LSD but heroin is just too dangerous

it's like having the best orgasm of your life in slow motion wile being wrapped in the worlds warmest blanket.

I wish that I was born a thousand years ago

Lsd is better than mdma, I'll admit but mdma is a magical experience like no other first time trying it.

Where my Canadian fentanyl junkies at? I found a connect for some pretty good H recently, but my tolerance is so fucked I'm sticking to the Fent.

Heroin is good for the soul, and reduces the need for cnetral heating in winter.

It also lowers your cholesterol.

*central

I haven't touched opiates in such a long time; the constipation after binging for a few days never fails to give me a bad existential crisis.

yo who here /beats the black yen in the junk-sick morning/

how long is the heroin high?
for those with jobs: you still do it daily?

Crack helps with the comedown.

i've heard heroin overdose is painful

what's the most pleasurable drug i can od on

For those who use heroin everyday, and especially inject it, what has the drug taken from you? Do your family know? What about the friends you hung out with before getting into it? Do you want to stop using?

I don't understand, why would that be a problem?

whatever happened with those government experiments where they drugged local water supplies with lsd?

youtube.com/watch?v=3r6wzEXhvAA

What's everyone's favourite song about heroin?

youtu.be/lwlogyj7nFE

LSD and mandy are completely different highs, it's like comparing a cheese to loveless

My gf does heroin
she only likes shoegaze and dreampop. autechre also

not real. besides the amount necessary to get an active dose inside an entire city's supply would be absurd

You're a lucky man

like you're Jesus's son

Never touching opiates again. Not going down that path. Feels way too good to trust I'd control myself

Pot and Psychs tho. Can't get enough weed somedays but at least I can function without it.

yeah i saw trainspotting too lol

not even in top three most extreme highs desu

That's kind of backwards. Heron doesn't really have a "comedown" just a nice afterglow. Back when I fucked with crack, I used heroin for that comedown tho

Inject a good dose of H then put on a helium gas mask. Nod off to your favorite songs/album and slowly drift into a sleep you'll never wake up from

This thread is against the rules. It has nothing to do with music.

did any one of see "candy"?

saw it while taking mdma, bad idea. at least i won't get into heroin ever now.

The high lasts 4-6 hours, I'm a full blown junkie at this point and I work a decent job and live a pretty functioning life. I do a few bags before work, and when I start feeling sick I just go in the bathroom and a do a few more to make it through my shift. Unless you do enough to nod out, the high doesn't really get in the way of doing work or whatever, just makes it more pleasurable.

This sounds like heaven

>In 1950, in order to conduct a simulation of a biological warfare attack, the U.S. Navy sprayed large quantities of the bacteria Serratia marcescens – considered harmless at this time – over the city of San Francisco during a project called Operation Sea-Spray. Numerous citizens contracted pneumonia-like illnesses, and at least one person died as a result.[34][35][36][37][38][39] The family of the man who died sued the government for gross negligence, but a federal judge ruled in favor of the government in 1981.[40] Serratia tests were continued until at least 1969.[41]

>Also in 1950, Dr. Joseph Stokes of the University of Pennsylvania deliberately infected 200 female prisoners with viral hepatitis.[42]

>From the 1950s to 1972, mentally disabled children at the Willowbrook State School in Staten Island, New York were intentionally infected with viral hepatitis, for research whose purpose was to help discover a vaccine.[43] From 1963 to 1966, Saul Krugman of New York University promised the parents of mentally disabled children that their children would be enrolled into Willowbrook in exchange for signing a consent form for procedures that he claimed were "vaccinations." In reality, the procedures involved deliberately infecting children with viral hepatitis by feeding them an extract made from the feces of patients infected with the disease.[44][45]

>In 1952, Chester M. Southam, a Sloan-Kettering Institute researcher, injected live cancer cells into prisoners at the Ohio State Prison. Also at Sloan-Kettering, 300 healthy women were injected with live cancer cells without being told. The doctors stated that they knew at the time that it might cause cancer.[46]

>In 1953 Frank Olson died after a fall from a hotel building after being unknowingly doped with LSD by the CIA nine days prior.

it's no an "extreme high" compared to psychs or whatever, the the most euphoric imo.

ayyy

t's like the strongest painkiller you ever had, times ten. And it's not only physical pain that it kills. While high you could be informed that your whole family just died and it wouldn't affect you at all.
I personnaly wouldn't say heroin is interesting or good enough to justify spending the rest of your life with the burden of thinking there's a "god mode" you can unlock - when in reality it gets less and less efficient with time.

What are your top 3?

I kinda want to try heroin or something like it just once to know what it's like

You fuckin junkies keep using up all the pills around here, I can never get any because all my guys run out as soon as they get them. So how do i get heroin instead?

This thread is quite interesting. I work with opiates every day but I've never even had a weak one as a painkiller.

Jesus christ lad. Seek help

>tfw kratom is now considered heroin
fuck this life. was my everything now im back fucked

FUCK AMERICA

>Implying it wouldn't be the most feasible drug to infiltrate a city water system with.
It's active in the microgram level. That means a 10,000 hits of acid for every gram produced. If a government wanted to taint a enemies water system with LSD it wouldn't be a challenge especially if it were mass produced.

None of you junkies have the balls to answer this guy?

Don't

I doubt anyone in this thread actually uses. This is Cred Forums bro, we're a bunch of delusional pussies lol

Why would you smoke crack for the comedown lol. You'd have to shoot up again when you come down from the crack. It's a lot easier coming down off a sedative than a stimulant, especially one like crack that is so incredibly "more"ish.

So wait. Are you saying the high is so good that it makes living the rest of your life kind of worse just because you have the knowledge that it exists?

ha ha fda's on to your shit bro

dude heroin lol

>doing drugs

It's quite moreish.

Maybe even "Jesus Shootin' Heroin"!

Ha ha

Ha

Hmm

Anyone get it? Anyone? No?

youtu.be/VWGgI14ru-8

Hello Wayne