Are the talking heads a good meme or a bad meme?

Are the talking heads a good meme or a bad meme?

Picture unrelated.

The Talking Homos, more like. They are the worst. Why the fuck are a bunch of art students with funny suits mentioned in every single “history of punk” article? Just because they played a local dive called CBGB’s? Ooooh “psycho killer, qu-est que ce?” I’m so scared. What are you going to kill me with, Mr. Oversized Guitar? Pretentiousness? Come to think of it, a lot of those supposedly really important New York punk bands were crap. Patti Smith was a self-obsessed folk singer, The Ramones are Bill Haley, Television are unlistenable after the first five seconds of their best album, and Richard Hell only had “The Kid With the Replaceable Head.” The rest of his shit sounds like that “Doug and Mary Whiner” skit from Saturday Night Live.

beautiful feet

thicc

Perfect amount of tummy pudge

Y/N?

Who is this semen demon

Absolutely average feet

too much, but still hot how she doesnt fucking care how trashy she looks

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY

absolutely pleb opinion

I really love This Must be the Place, recently downloaded the greatest hits but still have to check it out, I'd say they're a pretty good meme

>“psycho killer, qu-est que ce
nanananaaanana nananaaaana

Both, you fucking autist.

>Picture unrelated.
good thing you said this, otherwise I would have thought those thighs had something to do with music!

go fuck yourself

>beautiful feet

>big ass fucking bunion
>second toe ridiculously longer than the big toe

Some people

>tfw all of your attempts to creepshot come out blurry

:C

idk dude that one song is pretty great

long toes are hot

Not when one is longer than the rest

to each their own

YES for belly.

Cred Forums - Music

This board can get super creepy
You guys really need to be more self aware or you'll never get laid

Cred Forums - Cred Forumssings of future serial killers

>implying i act like this irl
really user? ill act as creepy as i want on an anonymous zimbabwean oven mitt knitting forum

Actually talking heads are great. Listen to the first two albums, not just Stop Making Sense.

Punk is an attitude not a sound. TH were punk as fuck.

Fear of Music has a special place in my heart as a long drive album. I highly recommend it get fit in for any all day drives or road trips.