Recent purchases

Anybody else in MA go to the Black Market in Cambridge? I snagged these there, show off your newest loot.

Other urls found in this thread:

hellomerch.com/products/untitled-12-clear-pink-vinyl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice. got tripper off ebay a couple weeks ago

Which pressing of Faust is that?

Clear 2007, nothing fancy.

What're those top two?

I'll post the records themselves one at a time, everything except Primordial Pus is colored.

I think this is my favorite grab, it's the 10" remastered version. Gorgeous splatter and I got it for $15 as opposed to the discogs median of $60.

AnCo - Hollinndagain reissue and Sn City Girls - Dawn of the Devi
if you haven't listened to scg before i'd recommend trying Torch of the Mystics first

i got that hella ep too and hold your horse is. still trying to get the devil isn't red

Thanks, user, I'll check em out

Where did you get a DTDY vinyl??

Just bought my first vinyl from Discogs... and it's fucking awful despite being labeled as mint. How do you guys avoid this?

Alright, ill post mine again

it was for sale back in like 2010 via sargent house, not OP but that's when i got mine

It was just in someone's merch at a used record thing today, got everything there or down the road.

shit

i'm new to Boston

didn't know this existed

i need to learn more about this place

S'ok, man, it was real small. I got all my stuff from one guy and some record shops that'll still be there, but it's an annual event, I think.

m-maybe we can grab l-lunch

how's the seller's feedback? did you send a message about it?

i got these a couple of days ago, haven't spun the RS yet but the b-side of the DEP single is great

Fuck. I would pay a large amount of money for a vinyl of their s/t

all for 25 bucks

Nah I haven't sent a message about it, I've only just been able to listen to it. I bought it from Vinyl.
Lots of skipping

you must be a new fan because their s/t was repressed in pink back like 2 years ago. i also got it from sargent house.

here it is
hellomerch.com/products/untitled-12-clear-pink-vinyl

that music of iran looks interesting

>tfw some of the world music you like is super expensive to ship here and probably is beat to shit from decades of wear and tear