What does Cred Forums think of Lil Peep?

New album just dropped

soundcloud.com/lil_peep/cobain-w-lil-tracy-prod-smokeasac?in=lil_peep/sets/hellboy

^ easily the best track

I wasn't a huge fan of the new album and liked about half of the tacks on Crybaby but I love his earlier stuff and Live Forever

also did you see ski mask the slump god saying lil peep and yung goth stole his luggage and his dew rag and that goth tries to get with underage girls

lmaoo yeah i did read that. ridiculous man haha. I honestly haven't even heard his albums, I just downloaded them but I just know his shit on youtube. When I first heard Gym Class I listened to it about 5x a day for a week. Now I'm on like listen 15 of Cobain. Some of his shit is so good

this bumps

I fucking love this

where can i dl peep's tapes

he has next to nothing on his bandcamp

Another meme rapper, Yung Lean wannabe, tryhard white male druggie acting like he's a real goon

Skipped

yung lean never had a yung bruh feature

explain that

Why do people like this and not Stitches? Stitches music is way better and he is more lyrically honest (retarded).

this new trashy aesthetic just reminds me of myspace. its just the rap version of that emo myspace shit. its very bad.

Is yung bruh and lil tracy the same dude?

All these SoundCloud fucks sound the same, & are complete shit,

lil peep mixes his vocals really nicely. i like his first album a lot. ill listen to this eventually.

boring grunge trap for the hipsters that find bones edgy but can't resist a long sleeve bigcartel t shirt with logos on the sleeves

kinda yung bruh died and became lil tracy
lmao maybe because everybody hopped on this type shit since peep and others are getting attention now

me

the key to this is to have related feelings so u find yourself in these lyrics (no i dont sniff coke)

who else sounds like this then? need more

ya man, that's easily the best part

i fuck w/ lil peep but have no idea wtf this means

holy shit this is bad. I can see the relationship between this and lil peep, but c'mon this is obviously so much worse. Those vox legit do sound like all the myspace emo I tried so hard to avoid in HS

>Those vox legit do sound like all the myspace emo

that's the point & you're in denial if you think peep is any different

coldhart, horsehead, gg neeks or neeks( i dunno right now), drippinpretty but thats nearly all gbc so its still the clique

both lil peep and this alb w/ the tigers head on it are way diff and way better than that horsehead sound. they're both kinda emo'y but way diff.

but hell who am I to say, I can bump cap'n jazz but can't even get through a brand new album

that's a good thing
yung bruh is garbage

This is pure garbage.