What on earth is so great about this?

what on earth is so great about this?

Listen to it again

The album artwork is pretty dope. The wave-forms pictured are recorded transmissions from the first human-detected pulsar (which is a neutron star that is highly magnetized and rotates rapidly). The bumps are consecutive pulses from the pulsar CP 1919.

>what on earth is so great about this
>posts picture of data visualisation of deep space

Go to bed, kid.

Listen to it again

Listen to it again.

It's bland as hell. Listen to Closer.
No.
I'll admit that it's one of the best album covers ever.

annoying dadreply

listen to it when you're really stressed

new bands that take heavy influence from classic goth/deathrock bands are better than most of the classic goth/deathrock bands

see:

>Anasazi
>Cemetery
>Haldol
>Deathcharge

that's not to say the classics are bad/not groundbreaking, but these newer groups are just more refined and able to hone in more precisely on what makes these sounds appealing

Genuine pain and someone giving enough of a shit about their scene so you could hear it

listen to it louder

Like most good rock albums, the quality comes from the production and the guitar playing.

the phat bass lines, catchy riffs and spacey production

I never liked it much either, but gave it a listen again about 2 weeks ago and now I like it quite a lot. Maybe "listen to it again" is the correct answer, but wait a while first.

This dude's voice gets on my nerves

it's simply bad. if you listen to it 100 times you might fool yourself into thinking it's good.

Bauhaus really had their sound down though.

Nothing. Closer is their true masterpiece

New Dawn Fades

Idk but I think the singer was gay
Who's with me?

if yalls favourite JD release isn't a Peel Session or a live boot then neck urselves

Disorder is nice

Disorder & She Lost Control are the only two good songs.

Shit album.

its overrated af, closer is the true masterpiece

>Insight
>when the synths go BOO-BOO
best song

I think it's a pretty good shirt, but this should really be on

you know it just is, like a lot of stuff in the MTV. get used to current year values

Nothing. It's overrated shit that's hyped because Ian Curtis offed himself and the band "influenced" a lot of other bands.

"k"

Shadowplay

>spacey production

FEELIN