God tier closing tracks

god tier closing tracks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ke7dmA0qOLI
youtube.com/watch?v=tPgf_btTFlc
youtube.com/watch?v=JDMTsYEG0Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just bought this the other day after a life of never listening to it, what am I in for?

An overrated album

agreed, several of the tracks are just okay

Lovely, I'll go on Youtube and liste...oh wait, I can't.

>not having your mind uploaded on the cloud and accessing music thought pure will

>He doesn't get it

It's actually sad, this album is 10/10 and you wouldn't realize

Purple Rain is probably the ONE absolutely perfect pop album released once every decade, fuck outta here with your underage contrarian shit.

Yeah and it wasn't released during my decade or even my lifetime. Pop music, at least to me, seems to only connect to the generation that consumed it first. Other music that isn't really meant to appeal to every single person ages a lot better in my opinion.

I'm sure Purple Rain is fucking amazing for people that grew up with it. I don't need to like it though, it wasn't really made for me.

A amazing pop masterwork. But sign o the times is his best album. Id also recccomend parade (my third fav after purple rain), around the world in a day, 1999 and dirty mind. Purple rain plays more like a greatest hits comp with all the famous songs on it

>Pop music, at least to me, seems to only connect to the generation that consumed it first. Other music that isn't really meant to appeal to every single person ages a lot better in my opinion.
>I'm sure Purple Rain is fucking amazing for people that grew up with it. I don't need to like it though, it wasn't really made for me

This is the clinical definition of autism.

Im not the guy you You'd but how? He doesnt have to like it cause hes supposed to. Probably a beatles fan

Do you refuse to listen to any music at all made before you were born?

Speak ye any English?

youtu.be/ke7dmA0qOLI

Pop's pop. It has no message to it beyond dancing and having sex as opposed to a band like The Pixies that you really had to be there to "get".

(You)

Just because it's pop doesn't mean it can't be artistic. Purple Rain has one of the greatest guitar solos in history.

>A band like The Pixies that you really had to be there to "get".

I wasn't born when this album was made and you are so full of shit.

>I read scaruffi once.

all music is either pop or failed pop

>Pop's pop. It has no message to it beyond dancing and having sex
>as opposed to a band like The Pixies that you really had to be there to "get".
youtube.com/watch?v=tPgf_btTFlc

Better than Graceland? Bitch please.

He can like whatever he likes, that's fine. It is however not ok to post Reddit-level comments like

>The Pixies
>The
kill yourself

I...

IT'S JUST SODAMN GOOD

the sound of chewing is fucking gross

Not as bad as "The" Swans

Also Red

>millennial that can't listen to anything that isn't on youtube

I hate this generation

>millenial
you know that if you're born between 1980 and 1995 you're a millenial. so you're a millenial, too, dumbass

not him but goddamn I've never been happier to have been born in '79, now get the fuck off my board

Seconding

Belway Brothers off Hunky Dory is my favorite Bowie closer

Sometimes it Snows in April off Parade is my favorite Prince closer.

Opener is far better though.

Why has this not been posted ?

cuz no one really likes this album, we are all pretend to love this but we aren't scaruffi

>no one really likes this album
Is this a joke ?

a brilliant closer for a great album

I'll do you one Bowie-better, senpai.
youtube.com/watch?v=JDMTsYEG0Eg

Most AnCo albums have god tier closers imo

>guitar solos
>artistic

THISSSSSSS

>It ain't hard to tell
>I excel, then prevail
>The mic is contacted I extract clientele
>My mic check is life or death, breathin' a snipers breath

>IT AINT HARD TO TELL
>DA DA DA DA
>DADA DA DA DA
that beat is sick, just like the whole album's instrumentals

I do quite like this album, but it feels cringe on the last track when he says "My poetry's deep". Like he hasn't told us a thousand times.

Hell yeah