New metallica song, thought?

new metallica song, thought?

youtube.com/watch?v=1iprubvCfdM

from their last four studio albums, this is one of the five best songs

Wasn't expecting much based on the garbage they've been putting out recently, but this isn't bad.

My friend put it perfectly about Hardwired, "It's not offensive." That's how I feel about this. The whole song should have started out with the thrashy bits and the whole rest of the song should have been reworked to follow the thrashy bits but "It's not bad" is the best thing I can say about this. I'm just a little disappointed because I figured they were going to make a total thrash album but that might be a bit too much to expect of them. I mean if Dave isn't going to make another thrash album I was hoping at least Metallica would.

>thought?
no

actually this isn't bad. good job metallicuh

Sounds like Death Magnetic, which I liked.
I like how they're still pushing themselves to play fast and aggressive music. Looks like they're having fun. Lars will die of a heart attack if they play much faster.

This is so bland holy shit and it's 6 minutes long

not bad, not good, extremely repetitive for a six minute song.

it has a "disposable heroes" kinda vibe, really like it!

It's like they try to play fast, but they can't. It's time to retire.

It's like, a minute too long. Besides that, I think it sounds pretty good.

I'm a Metallica fan and I liked the first song they released (hardwired) but this is shit DESU. Wtf is up with that gay ass hook/chorus? Not feeling that European power metal vibe

This sounds like a song off of Master of Puppets or AJSFA

It's mediocre as fuck.

Name one song off those records that has a poppy chorus like this...

it is kinda dope

what the fuck is that picture

90s metallica

Would've been decent if it was 15% faster and not so fucking boring

Better than hardwired thank fuck

it sucks ass.

its as metal as nickleback.

The chorus is horrible and the song just isn't great overall.
I heard a Shortest Straw style riff in their too, they are getting too used to rehashing their own riffs.