2016 Necessities

Hey guys, I pretty much haven't downloaded any music from this year cause I was all depressed and shit and decided sitting alone in my room would be more fun than sitting alone in my room listening to music. what'd I miss?

pic unrelated

bump. I heard this. Was pretty good. Please help tho.

Nonagon Infinity is one of my favorite albums from this year. It's also pretty upbeat and fun so hopefully it'll make you feel better for a bit.

Hope things turn out better for you soon. 2016 seems like it's been a hard year for a lot of people, including myself.

thanks my dude. I tend to like darker stuff usually but I'll give this a shot

shameful bump with shit tier picture

if you liked Badalamenti works check this

Cross Record - Wabi Sabi
The Avalanches - Wildflower (might cheer you up)
Swans - The Glowing Man
Frank Ocean - Blonde/Endless
Nicolas Jaar - Sirens (streaming on his label's site until it gets released on friday, really rich detail)

Idk I haven't listened to much recent music either. I only have a few popular artists that I enjoy, and there's so much music from the past to distract yourself with.

Ian William Craig - Centres
Amnesia Scanner - AS
Deakin - Sleep Cycle
Anderson Paak - Malibu

and of course, not sure how nobody mentioned it but

David Bowie - Blackstar

probably not a great album to listen to with depression since the album is more or less about Bowie coming to terms with his death

>Xiu Xiu - Twin Peaks
>Deakin - Sleep Cycle
>David Bowie - Black Star

Both great. Also there's this lost bowie album that just got released. As for Anderson .Paak...idk, I see the appeal, but for me he just seems all flare with no substance. He has a lot of confidence, a lot of charisma, a lot of talent, but I don't see anything from him that's actually new and exciting.

well, what do you like ? I have a list for funk, jazz and psych if you're interested

Paak isn't anything mindblowing but it's really fun. I saw him live a few weeks ago and he killed it.

Is that lost Bowie album good? I didn't even look into it bc I heard it was what eventually turned into Young Americans and I wasn't interested in just hearing outtakes from that album.

Come to the store user

I haven't listened to it. Idk, something about a hidden album being released after his death makes me feel weary.

dont listen to these op. just cancerous meme albums.

Eh, from what I've heard before he died Bowie planned out a long series of career spanning compilations so I think he would've wanted it out there. But I doubt the album is anything mindblowing since I had never heard of it until the press release for the new comp.

shut the fuck up

album ain't out yet, but fucking hell this came out yesterday and I just
youtube.com/watch?v=9RfJfSsxDN0
>tfw indie rock is about to be btfo

seconding Telefone, Untitled, Bottomless Pit and Impossible Kid, everything else has either already been said or is overrated

get some taste u cranky underage bitch

post your AOTY chart/list faggot

Skeleton Tree.