genius.com/Nicolas-jaar-killing-time-annotated
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its shit though, finally pitchfork picks something edgy again

>spanish music

>2016
>p4k aoty made by a straight white male

truu

are white straight males oppressed then

Based solely on it being quite good, I'm going to say it won't make their AOTY choice.

nicolas jaar is boring as shit

Probably be between Lemonade, Wildflower and Blonde. Not that any of it matters at the end of the day. Don't see the obsession with P4K on this board.

People crave validation and consensus.

Based on the fact that it's SJW bait, I can see it being in the top 5 or even 3.

>SJW bait
What?

genius.com/Nicolas-jaar-killing-time-annotated

What about this is SJW? I think the memes have gone to your head, user.

What is it supposed to convey then?

Three sides of Nazareth 10/10 song

>white

he is...

Literally one great song: The album (No)

really no. I'm not sure how I feel about the record yet but I know for sure that it will not be AOTY.

user is trying to make a joke that Chileans are not white.

No is great and bangs for sure, but I I think the other songs are more inspired.

Yeah, the opener is really good, The Governor kills and the closer is pretty good. Not sure what I think of Nazareth yet. It all feels quite short desu.

It's going to be Lemonade 100%. It's dumb but true. Anyone who can't see it by now is lying to themselves.

No way it's going to be lemonade, not with like 15 albums having a higher score this year.

This, Nazareth kinda falls apart but the structure and execution of some of these tunes astound me.

The closer to pretty good too, didn't expect a twisted 50's pop tune. But whatever, it works! That solo that ends the tune out is cool as well

8/10

It'll be interesting to hear how the 3 bonus tracks affect the album, especially because they're not tacked on at the end but rather between the standard edition tracks.

Heard the stream version with wildflowers as track 2. It flows so much better? Dunno why nico left it off the final product really.

Does anyone have a link to the other two bonus tracks?

Is he releasing them?

WTF I like Reggaeton now

Blackstar is album of the year desu