I don't enjoy most of the songs on ITAOTS at all

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find most guitar solos cheesey and cringeworthy

rym/rymcore is pretty good generally, great way to find new music to check out

I like music
Especially catchy music

it would be interesting to know what solos you don't find cheesey and cringeworthy

I hate Cred Forums and I can't believe I've managed to use this board almost daily for the past 2 years or so. It's a toxic shit hole that's made me question my taste in music and made me feel incredibly insecure as a person in general, music or not.

Quitting Cred Forums in general soon, so that's something.

guys.. i... i didn't like trout mask replica on my first listen..

80% of my music library consists of post-hardcore/metalcore

You're a dog rofl

A.. Are we Normies, guys?

None of us here are special or unique.

Nothing wrong with that. Northlane used to be my favourite band. I've seen them live before amongst other metalcore/deathcore bands.

I don't like Loveless.

I can't think of one desu but I especially dislike 80's guitar solos. That distinctive 80's cheese really gets me and might have tainted the way I look at all solos

Same.

I really really like Only Shallow but I'm lukewarm on the rest of the album

well metal overall seems to trigger kids on this board, and metalcore specifically upsets the ones who do like metal.

static-x has some fun songs.

'prog rock' is a farce.

i prefer to break up albums into various folders for various moods. for example, i broke up ride the lightning among my 'headbanging' folder and my 'storytime' folder (where all the feels music goes).

i like a lot of videogame music, especially fairly obscure arcade music.

i prefer not to concern myself much with metal subgenres.

i like the new trend of combining metal with semi-dubstep shit, like with the new doom soundtrack. conversely, i think the new doom single-player seems okay, but i haven't played it.

I'll fokin cut you m8

i enjoy skinny puppy more than nine inch nails

This ought to do the trick

rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt

>i like the new trend of combining metal with semi-dubstep shit
it's hit and miss i guess. A Flash Flood of Color and The Path of Totality were pretty good but then there's stuff like Asking Alexandria's remix album where it just seems like no one tried at all. isn't dubstep pretty much dead though?

i don't find anything cheesy or cringeworthy. well maybe cheesy but i love cheese. get on my level.

Credit Card verification is how google ad-sense makes sure there's no duplicate accounts. Seems to be working for them.

?

I don't follow

Who cares what other people think mate.

it's all on google man look it up

Fragile is the only album by Yes i like

Why should I even care about google advertisements bruh

I just don't get what that has to do with anything

damn...

>ANNNNNND

^Nice get

The Doors are the GOAT

Also love that song about Search & Destroy and Raw Power by them.