Is it better than 21CB?

Is it better than 21CB?

Other urls found in this thread:

piratepublic.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=b9e3cc7319470cd047184f07231bde3637055a37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idek. I listened to the whole thing. It's definitely a lot different then anything they've ever written, but with the grand scale of 21cb I don't think RevRad is better. Definitely digging it though.

21CB is actually a decent record, if a little over-produced. This on the other hand was severely disappointing and a lowpoint in their career, which is saying a lot after the Trilogy.

how could this be worse than the trilogy? havent jammed it yet, but the singles were actually great tunes

21CB > RR > Trilogy

RR is a very different album, It's very off putting at first because of how different most of these songs are from everything green day has done thus far. It took a few listens, but I'm starting to get it. Also,
This. Also, I actually dug the trilogy. It just has so much character, and it's so fucking fun. Like, it isn't this huge ambitious thing like 21CB, but it's just kinda like "Fuck yeah."

RR is their best album since AI pretty easily. Different but not forced like the trilogy, and Forever Now is their best song since JoS

I can fucking already tell Say Goodbye and Bouncing off the Wall will be the most underrated on the album

wow an unironic conversation about green day with nobody being a dick and making fun of all of you for liking any of their music, especially their new stuff.

what's goin on Cred Forums

The two singles are the only good songs on the album. The rest is just so generic and soulless. At least the trilogy had some ridiculous dumb fun pop songs like Fuck Time and Dirty Rotten Bastards. There's just nothing of worth to me in here.

Youngblood is LITERALLY the most fun pop song they've nade since She's a Rebel, and Bouncing off the Wall has poppy as fuck verses and a super catchy chorus

Howd you listen to the whole thing? did it leak?

Forever Now, Too Dumb to Die, BotW, Youngblood, Somewhere Now, Say Goodbye, and Bang Bang are all top tier Green Day and I'm hyped that the trilogy is now a distant memory.

They are each in the bottom half of the album.

Been out there for a couple of days now lad.

I've got from not liking it first listen at all to now being in my Top 4 albums, may challenge Top 3 depending on my mood

>This on the other hand was severely disappointing and a lowpoint in their career, which is saying a lot after the Trilogy.

Are you autistic? Nothing they do can ever be as bad as that abomination.

It's definitely an album that needs a couple of listens. Its so different at first for Green Day that it's almost jarring but once it "clicks"there was no going back

jesus is it that good?

any link to it?

I'm someone who doesn't mind the trilogy (quite a few great songs scattered on it) but yeah it's easily their worst stuff and anyone who actually says it's better than RR is high as fuck

The trilogy had many of the worst songs they've ever recorded, no question. But it also had some peaks which rose above anything on RR.

I love it. It's like 21CB/AI mixed with Warning and Nimrod with some new sound that I can't compare to any previous Green Day

piratepublic.com/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=b9e3cc7319470cd047184f07231bde3637055a37

thanks m8

Too Dumb to Die is underrated

Goofy old style green day song with a chorus melody right off of kerplunk

Somewhere Now is alright, kinda meh for me personally

Bang Bang same thing, I enjoy the breakdown though

Title Track is a bit disappointing, could be a lot better

Say Goodbye is actually alright, I enjoyed it throughout

Outlaws is just so boring holy shit the whole quit to loud thing gets stale

BOTW is kinda fun, very oldschool, but the guitar lead gets a bit stale, good thing the songs short

Still breathing is like WMUWSE and BOBD, but worse than both

Youngblood is like a much better version of BOTW, pretty good

Jesus how many times do they need to do a quit to loud thing? alright song ignoring the intro, on par with Youngblood

Troubled Times is good, best on the album easily. I have a thing for distorted vocals, so the chorus really gets me. THIS is what the whole album should sound like

Forever Now really doesnt need to be this long..

Ordinary World was awful the first time I heard it live, awful now

Im gonna give it a few more listens

>>>/middleschool/