Would anyone be crazy by calling her one of the most influential figures in underground music of the 10's...

Would anyone be crazy by calling her one of the most influential figures in underground music of the 10's? Started releasing music at 13 years old, at 19 pioneered a music genre, experimented and had great success with other genres as well. Also, Vice declares her as one of the most influential figures in health goth. Would anyone be crazy by calling her one of the most influential figures in underground music of the 10's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZZOmjO5Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Is that Barb from Stranger Things?

yes

>implying vaporwave is good
>her

Macintosh plus was a huge hit but no one really cares about her other stuff to give her any notice,
She'll always have a place in the hearts of S A D B O I S tho

>her

It is a he

saint pepsi is nancy

wew you started posting here again?

great joke friends!

Just because Derek Butler put out music at thirteen doesn't make it good. Have you heard the albums he put out?

>Also, Vice declares her as one of the most influential figures in health goth

When only twelve people are part of a subculture its easy to be an influential figure.

Vektroid has albums of varying quality, some of them are pretty great, but come on dude.

why does she look like that? and why are there almost no pictures of her?

Its not a joke, you cant become a woman.

You can go through all the treatment you want but being so delusional is a sign of mental illness, which is what he his mentally ill

Floral Shoppe isnt a bad album

Nice try, gender is a fluid and definitions are not fixed.

XX, XY

>her

>Vice declares

Because HE doesn't pass as a girl

Every post in this thread is cancer.

>her

Is she actually a he? Or are you guys just memeing?

mine is actually pretty good, check it out here

do yourself a favour and look up the definition of gender

Ferraro and OPN did more for pioneering vaporwave and actually have music with substance. They along with Saint Pepsi and Blank Banshee are the true kings of vaporwave.

Derek has a Y chromosome in every cell of his body. Derek is a he, not a she.

Just because your sociology textbook says it doesn't make it true gayboi.

Besides you.

>giving half a fuck

No one cares about how you "feel." Your chronosomes have two options. Any other position is anti-science.

ok, I didn't know you were the universal standard for knowing what a gender is

it's amusing how the same trannies who claim that gender is a social construct always alter their appearance based on their preconceived notions of what women/men should look like, notions that are almost always uncannily similar to what the rest of the world sees when they think "man" and "woman" anyway.

some consistency and honesty would be nice, ya know?

seriously though, who the fuck do these people think they are, thinking they can just detach themselves from social constructs? THAT'S why it's a mental illness.

you defined sex lil boy not gender

Gender has nothing to do with sex. look it up

Gender = Male or Female

Derek has a Y chromosome. He is male.

>b-b-b-but my gender s-studies said gender is fluid!!!

>my feminist propaganda says its true so it must be!

who gives a fuck about anything? something to think about, you arrogant halfwit.

Your college textbooks are not real life.

You can't magically change your DNA because you "feel" that way. You are what you are. Reality cannot be denied.

No, SEX is male or female as defined by genitals, chromosomes, etc.. Gender is how one recognizes themselves as male or female, it isn't biological. Don't try to posit yourself as smart, you're humiliating yourself.

where can I find these social constructs? I have to know if I am not breaking any rules lest I be labelled mentally ill.

No one cares how you "feel", Derek. You have a Y chromosome. You are a boy.

This is a music thread everybody.

I identify as a dog. Refer to me as dogkin or you're racist.

>Your college textbooks are not real life.

exactly, labels are just man made thing. Things like gender and sex are not anything objective

hahaha Derek is mentally ill, gender dysphoria

it's also an attempt to break away from biology which is inherently dishonest.

Gender is a social construct and that is a fact

It is objective as can be.

Your DNA has a Y chromosome. You are male. Your fantasies mean nothing, and are anti-science.

but "Your college textbooks are not real life." niether is "biology"

You really can't deny reality. Trannies can believe whatever they want, but a microscope doesnt lie.

>Muh wikipedia article with no context or relevance

are you being sarcastic here or something cuz i can't tell
which leads me to believe you have no argument

Your "social definitions" are fantasies, that deny reality.

Based on your DNA, Derek, you are a human male.

If you told me you were a frog, I wouldn't believe you. There isn't any evidence to back up your fantasy.

nice i love wikipedia

>argument

man people can't even have a discussion without it being called an argument. you really are a woman hahahahaha

There is a difference between species, and kin. Look it up shitlords.

I may be human species at birth, but my kin is actually wolf.

i don't think we're quite on the same page here...

>her

the real joke here is that his work is such a joke that the most relevant discussion around him is his mental illness

Vaporwave is the equivalent of very fruity sweet bubblegum. Taste great as first then the flavor's gone after a few chews. Vaporwave's appeal runs out very fast. I can't imagine listening to it more than ten minutes

Like this comment if you agree

Cred Forums - Music

you've sure convinced me with your 10th-grade understanding of "chronosomes"

>health goth
dead meme/10 its lifespan was even shorter than oceangrunge's

If all you can do is spellcheck, you've lost.

You have DNA which shows you are a human male, Derek. You cannot deny reality.

"vektroid pioneered vaporwave" is the "nirvana pioneered grunge" of the 10's.

>Taste great as first
I meant taste great AT first

Pls ignore this foolish error and pls don't laugh at it

This is a photo of Vektordrum. As Vektordrum, the artist was claimed to be the pseudonym of a man named Derek Butler.

Vektordrum is claimed to be one of the many aliases Vektroid has used for their music. As Vektroid, the artist is claimed to be the pseudonym of a woman named Ramona Xavier.

I always think it's genuinely a sort of a comment on the internet. After all, you're never really sure if the girl you're talking to on the web is really a man.

you don't know how chromosomes work, mate. There's far more than "two options", not to mention chromosomes don't determine sex.

that's a man. Vektroid is a man

What are your qualifications? I'd really like to know.

Wikipedia says "she"
checkmate Cred Forumsacks

Anyway what did you guys think of her 2016 releases? I already forget the name of those projects

Vaporwave peaked with this
Everybody pack it up and go home
youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZZOmjO5Ww

XX = Female
XY = Male

You can't deny reality, Derek. Your DNA shows that you are a human male. You are also anti-science.

>i don't think we're quite on the same page here...

yeah the joke flew over your head, woman

>health goth

god I hate vaporwave

you mean he crossdresses and prefers to be called a woman

nah the only relevant thing he did was floral shoppe which is known more as a meme than anything

>nah the only relevant thing she did was floral shoppe which is known more as a meme than anything

:^)

go ahead and find me any work of "science" that says gender is determined by chromizones.

Ramona is a beatiful female musician because she identifies to be one.

>dat smug cute face

>health goth
kys

>beautiful
the only factual error in your post tbqhfam

>she thinks those are the only two phenotypes
lol who's anti-science here

>implying sex and gender aren't the same thing
see

im a tranny, and sex and gender ARE the same thing, doesn't change the fact that sex isn't determined by chromosomes.

>im a tranny
Are you in therapy

Nah I cut my dick off and then knifed a hole in my taint so now I'm cured and a real woman

what kind? I'm on hormone replacement, occasionally see my psychologist and psychiatrist.

>her

>tfw you are a tranny just sitting back and laughing at this entire thread

I'm pretty sure its just people trying to bait but its still funny

anyway you are right about Vektroid, she defitinly is an extremely influencial musician of our decade. The entire vaporwave image was pretty much based around that one album.

>psychologist and psychiatrist.
m e n t a l
i l l n e s s

>psychiatrist
you're being had more so than i thought...

you're being had

not sure what you mean by that

He doesn't believe in psychiatry.

You know, like other examples of sanity, such as the Church of Scientology.

next time you make an incredibly important life decision please do as much objective research as you can

There's like one good album there.

The Money Store shouldnt even be on that list, its nothing like the others

Please remove 20 Jazz Funk Greats.

Genesis is not a transgender. He and his wife became a single pandrogynous being.

This is not the same as identifying as a different gender.

We'd get along really well IRL.

Only a few of them are actually transcore (and one of them, Divorce Lawyers, is more accurately "Gay in love with a transcore"). The rest are broadly tumblrcore.

It's just general tumblrcore. At the very least the Money Store has a tranny on the cover.

The trans community of Cred Forums put it together

OPN is above all that trash. Dont try to fit his actually interesting music into that stupid internet trend. Lopatin may have been the first to start the Vaporwave trend but that was with Eccojams, which is a way worse project than OPN.

I'm sure the trans community of Cred Forums is an even worse representation of the trans community at large than Cred Forums as a representation of the music listening public at large.

its special to us thouogh

Fucking Cred Forumsacks, Everytime I see anyone talk about Macintosh plus all you talk about is the artists gender. I mean Macintosh is pretty shallow music but not that shallow. Take this stupid discussion away from Cred Forums