Comfy music listening try out thread. got a respectable two channel stereo here. Sitting here on spotify...

Comfy music listening try out thread. got a respectable two channel stereo here. Sitting here on spotify. Give me some tunes! I'll give em a genuine try on a decent system! Anything is fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

sethboyer.bandcamp.com/album/pre-exodus
youtube.com/watch?v=6XxutWb-8kU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STS9 - Artifact. Listen to the entire album then report back to me. It's super chill and comfy music.

Wishbone Ash - Throw Down The Sword.

Right on, buddy!

If you live in the US you are able to catch them live if you like going to concerts. They're about to embark on an East Coast tour. Their live music is just as magical, if not more. I've done my duty here, welcome to the world of Sector 9

Try this
sethboyer.bandcamp.com/album/pre-exodus

That was a long tune, man! Thanks for the vibe!

Started feeling it at around 4 minutes in!

Oasis - It's Getting Better (Man!!)

Sorry, man. Bandcamp will crash on my ps3.

Dayvan Cowboy -Boards Of Canada

Im really fucking digging this. It reminds me of this artist i love to death called The Kaya Project. You might want to check them out if you like this.

Digging it.
Feels like winter.

Couldnt feel it, man. To generic for me.

I was bored for 7 minutes.

If anyone here ever suggest that you listen to oasis or blur, don't.
They're memeing at you.

FM 84 - Running in the night

I actually know this song.

I been listening to boards of canada since... Dang, 2006? Been awhile.

Aphex Twin - Alberto Balsam
if you like it
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker
Aphex Twin - Ageispolis

There's a pretty huge internet community. The subreddit is pretty big but twoism (BoC forum) is very active and big

Fucking win!

PJ Harvey - Rid Of Me. If thats to boring try Me-Jane or Plants And Rags by same artist

DJ Shadow - Midnight in a Perfect World

Jungle - Jungle

It was listenable for me. Some of it reminded me of nujabes or fat jon a little. Very simplistic stuff.

southpacific - constance

Nujabes kind of led me to aphex twin. Aphex is def one of the most experimental electronic artists. All 3 of those songs were made in the 90s. If you ever want more of him check out Syro (his newest) and go from there. its much more complex and groovy

Not feeling the first.
Not me had a vibe to it i really couldnt shake off for some reason. Its like i was trying to get into it... And then i was but not for musical reasons. Does that make sense at all?

Oh, and the production was absolutely dreadful. Sorry, man.

10 seconds in and its hitting me, bro. I mean, really! Its hitting me. Fucking saved.

Makes sense. And if that stuff is really from the 90's it makes that music much more impressive!

I you can't stomach my tango rec, i advise Massive Attack - Protection

No problem, I shouldve known it wouldnt fit the modd. this was a really good reccomendation

yeah it's definitely one of my favorite songs, probably my favorite rn actually

Atleast you are super cool about it!

And, yeah. Dj Shadow got me! Loved it!

Again. Love Massive Attack! Been listening to them for over a decade, brother! I know that song.

if you liked the dj shadow song you may like burial

try Burial - Archangel and Burial - Homeless
the album is called untrue
you might not like it but it's worth a try

I tried and tried. Couldnt find this song on spotify. Sorry, my man.

aight, thanks for trying.

try blockhead - sunday seance

Not bad. Got a vibe going. I like it!

Its alright. I can chill to it!

youtube.com/watch?v=6XxutWb-8kU

Evanescence - Can't Wake Up

Broken Drum - Boards of Canada, Beck.
It's the boards of canada remix of a beck song, it's on spotify. You probably haven't heard it and you definitely should :D

the song is called bring me to life actually

Eh, why not.

As edgy as it is, it is a genuine song with a lot of effort involved. The production is through the fucking roof. It isnt boring either. Constant change in chords and drops everywhere. Lyrics aside its a fun song.

Im going to say it, i like this song! Im not saving it. But if someone were to play it in a car or something i wouldnt mind.

I like it.

Im a big nu metal fan so...

Dang...

Its been sweet! Gotta get! Hopefully do this again sometime

Cya dude have a good one

Im going to leave you guys with a cool track to try out!

Hope you feel it.
WRLD - Chase It