tfwywnmh Edition

Questions:

Best song on Electra Heart?

Why is Electra Heart her worst Album?

Favorite Era looks wise?

Favorite Era music wise?

Current Favorite song?

>Fear and Loathing

>It's because people aren't used to that style of music. I can understand her wanting to be famous and it was a huge change, but people dont know that she always used to experiment with her music. Most of the lyrics are great but the sound it just a huge change.

>she was a goddess. In the TFJ era she was cute, in the EH era she was hot and in FROOT she looked like a young beautiful MILF.

>Music wise its great but a huge change. I always enjoyed it and will also enjoy no matter what those young girls and faggots say

>FROOT and Can't Pin Me Down in FROOT, KatyB, Candy, i love all of them

what about you OP?

>Best song on Electra Heart?
Sex Yeah
>Why is Electra Heart her worst Album?
because it was made generic to apeal to the mainstream audience
>Favorite Era looks wise?
TFJ or MvS
>Favorite Era music wise?
I like all of them
>Current Favorite song?
Obsessions

Daily Reminder

why dont you guys contribute to this thread, so we might start a nice discussion about EH.

>inb4 we like Charli more

you guys must have heard the album, so just post answer the question

I wish Marina had less cancerous fans because she's one of the few straight up pop musicians that I like

>Lies I guess

>She compromised her uniqueness too much

>I'm a stereotypical fag that likes Marina so idk. She really was quite stunning during the Electra Heart era though

>Froot

>Tie between I'm a Ruin and Are You Satisfied?

ma nigga, Power & Control is also very nice.

I hate it that all people call her a sellout just because she changed her style. Real OGs would know that Marina always changes her style of music. Just listening to the unreleased tracks of TFJ showed that there are a lot of similar songs to EH but faggots hate on her for no real reason

Yeah I mean she never has been the most experimental musician of all time and that's fine. Some of the stuff from EH sounds like it could be on TFJ but I think the biggest difference with EH is that you don't really hear her personality like you do on TFJ if that makes sense

its because EH is about an alt-ego. In EH Marina created her own character and the album and everysong is telling her story. most of the faggots and you girl even know that because theyre to dumb and stupid to see it

yeah also forgot that and as she made FROOT she went back to her roots and wrote about herself. luckily she is writing again and hopefull well have a new album next year

Just because it's an alt-ego doesn't mean it's good. Part of Marina's charm is her personality and the EH persona took away the charm

Yeah I really enjoy FROOT and I hope she continues on a similar direction. I was hooked as soon as I heard Happy. I was pretty impressed that she decided to open the album with that song. That really goes against the "I want to be famous" feel of EH

yes exactly, but i often listen to EH just because the songs are catchy, you should listen to Candy and KatyB, also beautiful songs

Yeah I mean I don't think EH is really bad or anything but I do think it's a bit mediocre overall. There's definitely some great songs on it though

LET'S RIDE

VREEM VREEM

CUTE SEXY AND MY RIDES SPOR-TEE

It just feels like Marina is a different person on each album

A shit stinking outsider on TFJ

A whore on EH

and an unlikeable cunt on Froot

Kinda.

3 personalities and ONE WOMAN. That's pretty wild

Look at this old ugly bitch

>old

>ugly

You meant old looking beautiful cunt

STOP THIS AND GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up Marina, you look like a Trap

Fuck off. She doesnt look like a trap. She looks like a women with way too much make up

no she doesn't, she literally looks like a MtF

She is lookin like The Joker in that pic.

Are you talking about a milf ?

she's 30, she can't even be a milf yet

She sure could if she was a mother.

milfs are 35+ and Marina is not a mother so there is no point in claiming she's a milf

Shot from the Shitter

what other Albums do Marinafags like?

VROOM VROOM