What does Cred Forums think of her?

What does Cred Forums think of her?

Looks like a fat 30 year old whose facebook name contains the phrase 'yummy mummy'.

harpoon

she's in the lowest tier of pop, alongside katy perry. except meghan actually manages to seem more obnoxious

literally who

stupid fat cow

Truly atrocious music
I kind of want to fuck her though

She's an obese talentless one-hit wonder.

she's a big girl

FATATATAT

Would go down on her

I'd pound it like a cake

Would unironically fuck her and her fat rolls but her music is garbage

Shiiiiiiiiiiit

First post best post

Not even fat come on she's like 140 pounds

>unironically fuck her

Are you people so deep down the rabbit hole of insecure memery that you can't do anything without having it be "ironic" or "unironic"

You know some people just like things right?

She's hot but not really talented.

Not him but I'd only ironically fuck her, it's good to make the distinction

If someone who was actually attractive made "Me Too" they would get so much shit. But when Meghan Trainor constantly sings songs that reek of insecurity, everyone just kind of smiles and nods because they feel bad.

Imagine if that song was a Katy Perry single. People would be calling her a conceited bitch. But when an overweight, unattractive, untalented woman exclusively makes songs touting her sex appeal, it's somehow just "empowering." Which is the equivalent of someone going "well, good for her, I guess..." because they don't want to go through the trouble of telling the truth.

Calm down user, it's just memes.

I unironically would fuck your face.

I'm gonna ironically kms

she's a pop genius. i can see her becoming a bowie-like figure in music.

>david bowie comparisons
shit tier b8 my dude

this is actually a good point. when people say "unironically" it seems like they're insecure as fuck about their opinion and expect backlash

Last year in my college cafeteria whenever that sea witch's songs started playing I would literally leave my friends in the middle of a meal so that I didn't rage-kill everyone around me and then myself. I can filter out my disdain for most pop when I'm in social situations but for some reason she's the one "artist" that can really hit a nerve with me and make me fully angry.

Holy fuck this is autism in its purest form.

Not gonna deny it so I might as well embrace it

I suck dicks ironically all the time. Doesn't mean I'm gay.

this tbqh

Correct opinions. I'd fucking destroy that