Ywn be a worldwide rockstar or a rapper touring europe and fucking qt groupies in every country

>ywn be a worldwide rockstar or a rapper touring europe and fucking qt groupies in every country
watching all these tour documentaries makes me realize how empty mine and everyone around me's lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4b0c7bdzfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you realize ppl that end up famous never really think they will get that far

stop thinking about it and maybe it'll happen

It's watching the tour documentaries that puts me off wanting to be famous. The amount of stress you see them go through looks like way too much. If I was a musician I would want to be successful enough to make a living from it and get a qt girlfriend but still small enough to live a relatively normal life, although that's probably not possible

OP, if you have no concepts that you absolutely need to communicate that the world then you're never going to be in that situation (unless you've get some nepotism in the industry or a shit tonne of money).
Getting across the ideas you want to get across is a pretty excellent feeling and being so devoted to doing that is pretty attractive to other people.

If you're not enough of a person to have that sort of mindset then you're not going to be in that situation so don't worry about it. If you have literally no passion in your life it's because you've not been living and you should remedy that, though.

I don't even care about traveling world wide, I'd love to just get a band together and tour across the U.S.
Hell, I'd love to tour across my own state.
>tfw you want to start a band
>live in a small population area, so few people play instruments, and the few that do are not even remotely into the same music genres
Where I live, if you play an instrument/are in a band it's either country or metal.

>Where I live, if you play an instrument/are in a band it's either country or metal
Believe it or not, that's common across all of the Western world. I live in Dublin and it's much the same - though there's a big enough Crust Punk scene right now.

You've just got to meet like-minded people and work forwards. It'd probably be easier if the internet didn't exist since it works as a self-depracation tank where we all complain instead of actually doing anything about it, but if you've actually got the drive to do it then you can. Just do it. Start playing on your own and look out for events and meet-ups.

I swear I'm not one of those "Erin generation" fags but bear with me. the problem with people like you, me and anyone else who grew up in this generation is a lot of us have this feeling that we need to be famous even at a small level. we're raised on celebrities and idol worship, and think that success can only be achieved through that way of life. this is potentiated by things like Twitter and Instagram, people can get tangibly "popular" (in other words, follower count) not to mention that people mostly only post the positive things about themselves or things that make them angry, and those posts get the most attention. you won't typically see an Instagram model posting a picture of herself vomiting in a cab. We need to embrace average or else everyone's expectations will be much to high, this is a problem I have to a paralyzing degree, setting expectations so high that you don't even meet the average, which is what causes us to thrive on negativity and self loathing, because we expect to be like the Instagram posts of guys with two girls sucking his dick eating cheesecake, when most people just live normally rather than in excess.

Edit: Wow! thanks for the gold!

I would absolutely hate being famous and touring. Writing for other people would be the dream job. All the money and no bullshit

Had a band, fucked lots of qts. Wasn't even famous, just sort of renowned around my area, along with other 2 bands I was part of the "big 3" in the indies circle at some point.

Being really famous like worldwide rockstar famous can be a curse. I became exhausted of fucking qts and I'm not even famous. Hell I know guys who fuck more than I do and they aren't even playing a guitar or in a band at all.

If you're not getting your dick wet, it's not because you're not famous.

If you want to fuck qts on every Europe country save up some money and travel across it by stopping at hostels and maybe even doing some part-time work in the meantime, best way to fuck bitches is living there. Groupies can be a nice plus but in the end I imagine it might end up feeling empty, paradoxically. They need to start doing coke, heroin and stuff to really feel something when fucking these pieces of flesh that are there only because they're famous and not because they actually like them.

>Edit

what? how do you even do that on Cred Forums?

You sound exactly like me when I'm in a manic episode and haven't slept for 4 days. You're not wrong about anything you say but people normally don't think like that, let alone talk about these things with others unless they're in a manic episode.

While I am in a weird mentality at the moment, that is just how I think all the time and how I've thought since I was a kid. I'm an art making man so I need to keep that perspective to be able to work, it can be sort of taxing though.
You could argue that my entire life is a manic episode I guess. I'm into it so it's alright.

That's perfectly possible. Like Phil Elverum. He makes music, runs a label, had a qt musician wife. Emphasis on "had"

Just don't let it keep you awake too many nights in a row and you should be fine.

What do you think about John Maus? He's pretty eccentric, but his rants makes a lot of sense.

Watch from 2:08 to 2:57
youtube.com/watch?v=A4b0c7bdzfg

>had a qt musician wife. Emphasis on "had"
Go look at his Facebook, maximum feels.

I'm pretty good at sleeping so hopefully I'll manage.

I've never heard of John Maus, but he's won me over with that video. He reminds me of the conversations I used to have in the middle of night clubs with a friend I haven't seen in a couple of years now where one of us would accidentally cockblock each other to discuss shit like that for the rest of the night.

I'm going to look into him more after I walk my dog. Thanks for bringing him to my attention.

I linked the wrong time. Watch 3:54 to 4:21

fun fact, their lives are empty too.

>emphasis on "had"

damn son

What kind of haircut is that?

What's this, a good thread on Cred Forums?

Shit nigga.

I have to admit I'd love to start a band and get a music career going for myself. I've already laid out the foundation I guess, but it looks like such a hard road at the start.

Anyone else in the same spot, or just in/were in a band?

>being a worldwide rockstar or a rapper touring europe and fucking qt groupies in every country constitutes a full life to you
pathetic

you can't

Edit: wait lol i was wrong

obviously still a virgin

Ah, I watched that far anyway. I thought it was a bit weird that the better part was after where you said.