The topic of discussion is: CONTROVERSIAL MUSIC. What music is controversial in today's society...

The topic of discussion is: CONTROVERSIAL MUSIC. What music is controversial in today's society? Is black metal still controversial? When was the last church-burning? Is punk still controversial? When was the last major punk-related scandal? What makes music controversial? Is vaporwave controversial? Maybe classical music? Is it possible to write a controversial classical peace nowadays? Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

favourite action bronson mixtape guys?

Dude, I'm for real.

mine's rare chandeliers

Blue Chips 2

Well all in all, great discussion. Still I am listening now to "Rare Chandolliers" and it's pretty cool.

The biggest "controversies" I've seen lately is when a musician holds an opinion that goes against leftist ideals.

Doesnt take much for you to get ejected from shows if you go against the grain. Funny part is the libs still think they're counter-culture.

In today's society? I would assume a band that expresses conservative values in their music would be controversial.

Does this opinion make a presence in this musicians music? If so, this is interesting. Can you give me an example?

Pretty much this

>Controversial Music Now a Day's

The American National Anthem

>what is country
>what is any genre other than p4k approved rock or rap

>What music is controversial in today's society?

hmm I wonder. It's understandable that you are speaking from an American perspective. As I am not an american I'm not that familiar with their current music scene and all. Could you provide an example of such controversial artist?

How is country controversial? Honestly I know nothing of this genre, its some american weirdness for me. I heard that it's racist sometimes, simply that.

Is the filename 600 in reference to his weight in lbs?

>liberals
>leftists
when will this meme end

Sorry I meant that being a conservative is very uncontroversial for country musicians, or really anyone who isn't make indie/punk/memerap.

>right wing
>going against the grain
holy shit you guys are stupid

That is funny but I wonder could it also be true. I mean an anthem is a music piece after all right? And a VERY political music piece. What are THE MOST controversial anthems around?

Dixieland

>Dixieland
Well you mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Thumbs up: 13 920
Thumbs down: 776

Doesn't seem controversial...

It's a colloquialism, Just gotta read between the lines.

Who said anything about right-wing? An artist could post "all lives matter" on twitter and people would campaign to get them ejected from festival lineups