Pepe now a Hate Symbol

>Pepe now a Hate Symbol
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37493165

music for this feel?

Next they're going to blacklist Wojack because they think he's a skinhead.

Please do not post the White Supremacist Frog™ meme on a blue board.

Remember when people tried to make Poo Poo Pee Pee Pepe to scare the normies away from using him?

This is the final stage.

>posting this disgusting symbol on Cred Forums
We're a progressive multi-cultural board. Take your racist filth back to Cred Forums you fucking fascist

Tfw normie friends start showing pepes irl and I have to pretend to not cringe

Almost called this one girl a dumb frogposter

dumb white supremacyposter

feels bad man

#notallpepes

see kids, when you´re insecure loser, just call everything racist. im so done with people applying politics to stupid shit like spongesbob being gay icon, stevens universe being lesbian progressive show and now internet frogs being racism.. just fucking stop

Can I just ask, does anyone believe this shit? I've spoken to my most normie acquaintances about this and they all think it's a load of bollocks as well. Also, what the hell does Clinton have to gain by trying to force this "white supremacist frog" meme?

remember this?

I mean, if you're a normie and your only exposure to Pepe is Twitter avatars from people who spam "nigger" at celebrities then I kinda get why someone would think that.

It's the TV industry's last dying grasps at relevancy. This is supposed to appeal to the demographic who went to college 10 years ago, got all their current events from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, and still tune into whatever horseshit talk hosts they have nowadays like John Oliver or Larry Wilmore. It's an archaic industry and it can't die down soon enough.

>got all their current events from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert

tfw that was me when I was in my early teens

They were fine shows, and Colbert in particular was very well written a lot of the time. But it was just entertainment, the people who used it as their only source of news were retarded.

>what the hell does Clinton have to gain by trying to force this "white supremacist frog" meme?
Good question. I doubt she would be involved at that level personally, but it seems a bit of a weird thing for her campaign people to pick up on/care about.

there's a fucking Cred Forums post in his eyes

>They are abusing the image of a cartoon character, one that might at first seem appealing
Hmmm. I'm thinking they didn't look into this meme much.

holy s hit !!!

They're trying to really push the "alt-right is racist" so they're condemning anything vaguely related. Which is dumb, what they should do is just constantly link to Cred Forums if they want to make that point.

How does pepe not have his own cartoon by now? It would be insanely popular.

I find this one particularly offensive.

Because the original cartoonist behind Pepe HATES what it's turned into and wants nothing to do with it.