This album only has 2 good tracks

what a pleb opeenion

YOU don't have any good track

Venus In Furs and Heroin right?

If so I agree.

Fuck off

correct

Doesn't really matter when those two songs are both the best song ever made

The songs with Lou Reed singing in a gay voice are the worst.

Femme Fatale you fuck

Femme Fatale and Sunday Morning

rest is shit.

>when you find out about this album because martin shkreli played it on his livestream

How can all the songs be worst?

How could you dislike Heroin.

Heroin and European Son.

european son and black angels death song

i like Wyclef Jean by Young Thug better than Heroin desu

It makes me throw up

Best 2-tracks album ever

This is how to spot a pleb

I thought so too. But then I listened to the album a bit longer and just started to like these songs. I didn't like venus in furs at first too

I thought Nico was a downie

It also makes me disassociate with my friends and family.

how can you 'find out' about this album. it's just a piece of art that's always in the public conscious. would you say you 'found out' about the beatles???

I moved to the U.S. in 6th grade, probably found out about The Beatles the same year and I was a straight up Mexican.

Never heard of this album until Shkreli. Only started browsing Cred Forums not long ago.

OP here, yes, I meant these two

Cool, now try listening to the album a second time

That's basically exactly what I thought at first, look into them more, read reviews etc. They'll kinda grow on you in hindsight the more you research and "get" their music, listen to it a second time and you'll love it

>he only listened to the album once

shiggydooda

That albums so good just by posting it you've made me want to listen to it for the millionth time.

It's the most unnecessarily long song ever

It's ahead of its time for sure (never would have guessed it's from the 60's the first time I listened to it) but other than that it's just okay. I mean, listen to this then listen to something like OK Computer or ITAOTS or hell even 808's & Heartbreak and it doesn't even compare

sunday morning and i'll be your mirror

>that bassline on European Son

this

My nigga. Those are the best songs on the album.

>among the greatest songs of all time (objective)
I'm Waiting for the Man
Venus in Furs
>among the greatest songs of all time (subjective)
All Tomorrow's Parties
Femme Fatale (Big Star cover)
Heroin
Sunday Morning
>fantastic but rarely listen to without the rest of the album because they fit its aesthetic so well
The Black Angel's Death Song
European Son
Run Run Run
>on their own these wouldn't be notable songs, but in the context of the album itself they are great
I'll Be Your Mirror
There She Goes Again
Femme Fatale

Hmm, I've been gone from this board for so many months I'm afraid this might actually be a genuine belief some people have

The pop songs are better than the experimental songs

S/t is their best album

There I said it

yeah you definitely showed everyone here that you're a turbopleb

WL/WH>TVUN>Self-titled>Loaded

literally this

you are a smart man

Sunday Morning and My Man are the only memorable tracks

Jesus, appreciate the whole album plebs.

lol Lou Reed's a bitch. Last thing he released before he died was Lulu the fucking loster

To him, he didn't care that the album was terrible because he thought he had no reputation left.

lurk moar

I know right. Why do people think they're gonna get it all in one go. Or that everything good is gonna jump out and make you like it.