Pet Sounds

Stereo or Mono?

Other urls found in this thread:

www83.zippyshare.com/v/J6lJU6tE/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/2I5PUnQf/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mono, like most old releases that get crappy stereo remasters.

mono

because

>wall of sound production
>brian wilson's deafness

www83.zippyshare.com/v/J6lJU6tE/file.html

^ best you can possibly get

checked

Checked

CONFIRMED

Stereo 100%, I didn't like the album before I heard it in stereo.

Thanks user

thx

>144Kbs

checkarooney

>mono

damn

Egads! I'm off to download it in mono right now baby!

Still dosen't give you the excuse

I've got a Stereo mix in FLAC that sounds way better than this.

it's an untrue reproduction by default, sorry.

Idk senpai this sounds tinny as fuck

>Mono

compare it to the original vinyl; most people don't truly know what pet sounds is supposed to sound like.

sexts for truth

>best you can possibly get

If you idea of best is using tons of noise reduction and sucking the life out of it then yeah, sure.

>>wall of sound production
>>brian wilson's deafness

UNREAL

I'm talking about the download he posted, you fucking retard. There's better mono pressings out there.

such as?

www95.zippyshare.com/v/2I5PUnQf/file.html
This one

Can't download right now, what issue is this exactly?

One that sounds less tinny

The 2014 Platinum SHM, the 2009 AF or the 1993 DCC on CD and 1972 Brother reissue for vinyl.

Hmm, 2014 Platinum, or the 2009 AF? I just want the absolute best CD-rip in mono, and I won't settle for less.

Go for the 2014.

both

I prefer the 2001 CD stereo versions to the mono.

Remember to decode it as it's an HDCD.

Can't you just go by your stereo/ mono preference and the DR numbers for this one?

I think the stereo version sounds like crap.

why?

What are the best wall of sound albums? I love Pet Sounds but I'm not sure I enjoy its production

i saw something on Cred Forums comparing both versions to different girls or something like that

stereo was the incredibly hot girl you're afraid to talk to and mono was the cute girl in your class you've been crushing on all semester or something like that

Damn...

nice digits

>1972 Brother reissue for vinyl.

Know where to find a dl for this? I have been wanting to snag this on vinyl for a while but a dl to hold me over would be nice.

all things must pass

The Fabulous Ronettes

Oh boi

Mono, then eventually listen to stereo.
You get to experience this great album twice.

Super based Kit-Kat

The dubs of a government man!

Mono, if you like hearing music as originally intended.

Stereo is good when you really want to fell "immersed" by the music

Witnessed greatness

I'm a dubermant man

Mono sounds like shit, you can't even make out the instruments it's just a big distorted mess. I first listened to the stereo version and I was like holy shit, I didn't even know that instrument was in there.

Nice cat for nice digits

This is based on the 2006, mastered just a tad louder, and EQ'd a bit better from what I can tell

Easily better than which suffers from noise processing artifacts and some wobbles... although I'm interested in knowing what the original source for it was

mono if you want feels
stereo if you want beauty

Stereo.

I don't give a shit about Brian's tin ear or what fate intended. Stereo was developed for classical music, and Pet Sounds is pop with classical arrangements.

It just sounds better when the instruments aren't flattened out into a thin sheet.

I have good headphones and good speakers; I don't have to worry about how the song would sound on an AM radio.