Is this any good? I can't decide yet

Is this any good? I can't decide yet...

I'm a massive fan of XXX but some of these tracks feel underwhelming.

What tracks do u find underwhelming? That's the last thing id call this album.

Really doe is the weakest track, and it's one of the better rap songs to come out this year by comparison.

It just doesn't seem to fit, it's really basic, verse, hook, verse, hook clever brag bars.
Has all of the best lyricist alive today yet it's the weakest song on the album.

What i'm trying to say is this albums is absolutely amazing.

this so much

Really Doe is more than the weakest track though, it's downright trash. From the lazy, repetitive Future like hook to the deadpan beat but the rest of the album is fantastic

I feel like this is the album Death Grips should of came out with instead of Bottomless Pit. Seriously this album is so fucking good, I can't quite put a 10 on this album yet despite this album already being #2 for the year on rym

ok, i'll have to give it more of a chance. I'm certainly a fan of chaos, but I feel like the first few tracks were so chaotic, they lost me a bit. This entire album reminds me of the song 30

Death Grips hasn't been anything close to this style of music since Exmilitary

It would be a couple steps back for DG to make a record like this

What I'm getting at is Death Grips should of been this experimental and ambitious on Bottomless Pit

So everyone is blowing this super hard because its different right? I can respect that but I have listened to it about 3 times and I've definitely had my fill.

contrarians reporting in

ah sorry I get what you mean now. Yeah I agree with that statement completely actually, BP was TMS Pt 2 when I was hoping they would keep going with that crazy experimentation that had going with Jenny Death

I've never been a Danny fan (still don't get the hype around XXX) but this is easily the most forward thinking hip hop project of the year. Only spinned it twice but it's solid throughout and despite 17 tracks each seems completely different

>don't like one song from the album but think the rest is excellent
>contrarian

what? Are you retarded or just illiterate?

>calling a very liked song on Cred Forums from the album straight trash
>not contrarian

it's not very well liked it's pretty much a couple people saying it's good and the rest saying it's not the best on the album dumbass

This, it just doesn't feel like a Danny Brown track.

>17
Where did you get two extra tracks?

I'm not a fan of Really Doe either but
>Future like

faggot

great input and refute

It's better than XXX

now how about you tell us something we don't already know Satan

I never expected Danny to top XXX, but damn this might end up outranking it

XXX has way more filler than AE though

Death Grips isn't a rap group, dude.

Oh really? How many hours of research and analysis did you need before you we able to reach that conclusion?

Lol spotted a pleb

are you fucking stupid

This is objectively right

this right here, didn't really expect to like the album

it feels so cold and detroitish to me, so it fits imo. also he's always had some 90s ish beats on his albums.

to be fair it sounds nothing like future

I disagree. It's clearly not the standout track, but it's a good traditionalist hip hop track. It's for the people who are uncomfortable with the weirdness. It bangs and it brags and that's all it needs to do.

First listen, right now I'm on the track with B-real.

Seems like it started to fall off after pneumonia, hard to decide how you feel about an album until you've listened to it at least three times usually, at least for me.

Thank you

yeah after listening to it like 5 times, I'm hooked. This is EXCELLENCE